Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I haven't read this thread yet since I just realized that there was a specific thread (I had the sidebar thread open).

I just posted this on the sidebar thread. Sorry if this has been discussed.

---

Ugh...

When I first saw the video, I got that sick, sunken feeling in my stomach. I then convinced myself that it wasn't her.

I should have listened to my gut!

She couldn't wait out the rest of her probation huh? She just had to get her nasty face out there again. I am not surprised.

I wonder who "John" is. When she says, "I wouldn't have the phone if it wasn't for (the name is muted). To me, it looks like she said John.

---

Off to read the thread now!

Interestingly enough, it was 88 degrees on 13 Oct 2011 in McIntosh, Florida (near Gainesville) where Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run or ran "Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat." (Explains the tank top in Oct?) :dunno:

(Thanks to ThinkTank) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7057966&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3[/ame]

and

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

GReat find! He has a bunch of posts in the 34 comments under Gillian's post. He says one video ends with her dog barking to go out and that the video came from someone who ran into a "friend" of OCAs (thinks it was her "roommate". Says they released it to rub it in haters' faces that she is doing well.

Fortunately, that video doesn't show someone doing "well" IMO, she seems drugged up and lonely IMO.

Casey Anthony supporters? I imagine people who call themselves that are doing it as a joke or to be edgy.

From Support Casey Anthony fb paraphrased from Dec. 26th
Drew Hensley says that Casey leaked out a video herself to let them know she was ok. A small number of them were allowed to watch it for a few minutes
It was posted to friends v nons. He says she has a roommate a new puppy. She had just returned from a weekend trip. He suggests that more videos might be coming. Drew asks if a certain poster is a member of the private site. He also states that the video belongs to someone who bumped into her roommate or a mutual friend. A site called SJ is mentioned and the poster wants to know why it wasn't posted there because everyone there wants to know how she's doing. Drew says she doesn't want it on a high profile site.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Casey-Anthony/121603757921642

I would LOVE to know what SJ is!!

Her comments remind me of her creepy diary writings... new beginnings, things can only get better, I'm in a happy place.... *shudder*.

Spot on! This is her "bella vita." Wow...she has a computer and a camera and a dog and can only live in a room with the shades down. Her best friend (Watson) is a computer...
Yep...she doesn't have to give any of this back. She can have it...I don't want it.
Doesn't take much to make her happy but all of these things give her the opportunity to do the thing she loves most of all...talk about herself (me, me, me.) She also gets look at her great beauty through the webcam she hates being in front of so much. (dripping with sarcasm here) Narcissism at its best.
Oh...and poor dog is right. Probably the most truthful thing she has said in a while.
Of course all of this is my opinion only.

Fortunately, that video doesn't show someone doing "well" IMO, she seems drugged up and lonely IMO.

I thought the same thing. One thing that made me feel better after watching this video is even though she talks about things are looking up and getting better and blah blah blah, she doesn't sound like she believes it and is trying to not only convince others but also trying to convince herself that things are looking up. She looks sad and that makes me happy!

It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................

Who in their right mind would allow her to adopt a dog? I haven't watched the video yet, might have to wait til I get home from work. I might start screaming. I would love to know if she got the dog from a rescue organization because if she did they need to be shut down allowing someone like her to adopt a dog. She's worse than Michael Vick

Holy Catfish Batman! The people who uploaded this video "J&HB" are best friends with one of my closest friends!!! I knew their names sounded familiar( and to answer your questions, they do reside here in Florida) .....I however don't know them, but they sure do have it out for CA and they do run the People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" FB page.....Wow it's a small world!

Thats the question! Wondering who this person is? Obviously they aquired some recent pics of casey.

If you notice the brunette picture of casey (which looks like her---- has a watch on her right hand..and in the you tube video there is the exact same watch)

The house in which the pictures were taken does not look fancy at all. In fact I'd say it was messy, and a tad unkempt. Judging from the one with casey acting like a child with the large boots on. JMO.

And I do believe she is wearing the infamous blue dress in one of those pics.....:floorlaugh:

what's up with the picture of her all in black w/big boots on? it almost looks like a big black straight-jacket because her hands are behind her back. is it possible someone has her tied up, hmmmm i can only hope :innocent: but wait, she is smiling, guess i'll have to wait for the pictures of when KARMA really hits :woohoo:

Can anyone blow up the photo on the side wall behind her to see if they are recognized? Looks to me like a man/woman in the photo. Might give a clue as to where she is? I hope nobody buys anything of her so she cannot profit.

what's up with the picture of her all in black w/big boots on? it almost looks like a big black straight-jacket because her hands are behind her back. is it possible someone has her tied up, hmmmm i can only hope :innocent: but wait, she is smiling, guess i'll have to wait for the pictures of when KARMA really hits :woohoo:

Maybe she was just "playing" around with duct tape.....:floorlaugh:

she looks high or buzzed in this pic..like th pic where she is puking in the toilet throwing up the peace sign...lol

http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Same old KC

New

9u12k1.jpg

Old
dnnh34.jpg

Just Sayin':crazy:

Wow - just watched the video. A couple of things jumped out. One - that she has been making and sending out audiotapes (just like Osama Bin Laden :)). The other thing is she mentioned that SHE bought the computer. Where did that money come from?? Do ya'll think she still has *unusual people* who send her money like they did to the jail??

ETA - the stuff she says at the end about the fact that things are looking up and how she's hoping that it continues and things keep looking up reminds me of her 2003/8?? diary when she hopes her newfound happiness will continue to grow. Creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member