AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else think that "grandma" was TS?

It very well could have been, but I did want to say that local news channels have mentioned that EJ does have a grandma. Iirc, her last name isn't Johnson. I haven't found her in any online media sources, so I have no link to prove this.

It very well could have been, but I did want to say that local news channels have mentioned that EJ does have a grandma. Iirc, her last name isn't Johnson. I haven't found her in any online media sources, so I have no link to prove this.

I think I heard somewhere though that the grandmother said she hasn't spoken with her so it couldn't have been her. I can't remember where though.

Bingo MARK!!!! E lost her control! RAGE. The thing she can not control! I love M.K. I think that phone call made her snap.

I think a more appropriate question would've been if there was anything in the room to wash out the bottles.

I'd also like an answer to when EJ was using the hotel computer...

Wasn't it said that EJ left her ipod charger behind in the motel room? I don't know what kind she had, but she could get on the internet with one if she didn't have another laptop or computer available.

I dunno guys.... I've been of the belief that EJ handed off Gabriel to someone, but since her comments to her grandfather today in jail about she's already getting 20 years so lawyers said not to say anything makes me think she may have killed him in Texas, which carries an automatic death penalty, correct? So, she may be accepting the 20 years instead. It just sounds bad to me now. However, since there are dual investigations going on and if they have some evidence for murder, maybe she will fess up? I dunno....I'm a little sick today, and this news doesn't help... :(

No, it would not be an automatic death penalty in Texas. The prosecution might not even go for a death penalty. There has only been one woman in Texas executed for killing her own children and that was Frances Newton, but she also killed her husband. There are currently 10 women on death row in Texas and only one of them is there for killing her own children and that is Darlie Routier.

In 2007 the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals reversed the death sentence given to Kenisha Berry to a life sentence. She was sentenced to death by a jury for killing her newborn son. The Appeals Court ruled that she was not a danger to society if she lived out her life in jail and did not become pregnant. Because of this case, the Galveston County District Attorney did not pursue a death penalty against Kimberly Trenor who confessed to killing her 2-yr. old daughter, Riley Ann Sawyer. Riley was tortured during an 8-hour discipline session and suffered 3 skull fractures. If anyone deserved the death penalty it was Trenor, IMO.

Sorry to go on so long, but I find this subject interesting since I live in Texas. I have links for all the above if anyone is interested.

I do not think Elizabeth would get a death sentence if found guilty for the murder of Gabriel. Right now I think it would be very difficult to convict her of murder, short of a confession.

I think I heard somewhere though that the grandmother said she hasn't spoken with her so it couldn't have been her. I can't remember where though.
I remember something along those lines also; that she wasn't talking with her grandmother at the time she told the babysitter she was. MOO

I think a more appropriate question would've been if there was anything in the room to wash out the bottles.

It is my understanding that each room has a kitchen IMO

So more than likely Tammi was on the other end of the phone.

My thoughts are this;
Tammi called EJ to tell her she couldn't change jurisdictions, then told her she had been in contact with Logan herself to try to get him to sign the adoption papers. She told EJ that Logan will not sign and that he has threatened to file kidnapping charges against her. EJ says "what am I supposed to do? Bring him back?
EJ looses it now knowing that the Smith's have been in contact with Logan, and possibly they told Logan where she was...She snaps, kills Gabriel and leaves town..
but remember that Analisa said that she was happy when she came back... So which one is it? Was she on the phone arguing with "grandma" or was she happy? I have just noticed so many times she changes what she says as she goes along.

Bingo MARK!!!! E lost her control! RAGE. The thing she can not control! I love M.K. I think that phone call made her snap.

Wasn't the babysitter there on the 23rd? According to LE and the pictures that were released, Gabriel was alive on the 26th. Still think something could have made her snap but it wasn't that phone call.

Wasn't it said that EJ left her ipod charger behind in the motel room? I don't know what kind she had, but she could get on the internet with one if she didn't have another laptop or computer available.
I believe you're right about her leaving it behind, but apparently the hotel has confirmed (according to what was on NG's show tonight) that she had used the computer in the lobby. They didn't say when that was though. MOO

LE already talked to grandma and she said it wasn't her and that she hadn't been in contact since (somebody else will have to fill in the date, I think Christmas?).

That's what I was trying to get at. NG is so in to making herself look like a great mother and is so offended by dumb stuff such as the sterilizer that she doesn't really ask important questions anymore.

Am I the only one who thinks it was Tammi on the phone? Not a grandmother?

And that Logan never made any threats but Tammi was telling Eliz he had?

Pure speculation.

The babysitter is changing her story -- he did not look that bad when she babysat?

Baby sitter saw baby Gabriel on tv and called police. That disappoints me because I would have thought that LE would had her phone number from EJ's cell phone and called her. Makes me wonder how they are investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie