AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo MARK!!!! E lost her control! RAGE. The thing she can not control! I love M.K. I think that phone call made her snap.

Respectfully, the phone call was on the 23rd (at latest) and Gabriel was last seen alive on the 26th -- that is one long snap:waitasec:

wait. babysitter says he didn't look as bad for her as he does in the pics?
IMO in these pics he doesn't look too bad.

said she heard her say "what am I supposed to do? go back?" on the phone to someone

So this is when it all started going wrong and EJ learned she could not change jurisdication and legally adopt away so it all started going bad, as well as Logan getting custody followed by an emergency request.

You can see the sky falling in for EJ so to find a magic adopter versus an un-planned murder becomes viable since she was desperate.

I wonder if the caller Analisa refers to is really TPS?

Baby sitter saw baby Gabriel on tv and called police. That disappoints me because I would have thought that LE would had her phone number from EJ's cell phone and called her. Makes me wonder how they are investigating.
Does LE have her cell phone, or at least the one she used in Texas? :waitasec:

The babysitter is changing her story -- he did not look that bad when she babysat?

I got a phone call and missed that part. Is the babysitter comparing when she babysat to the pics of Gabriel? She kept telling Nancy that he was not lethargic when she babysat, but didn't want her to put him down and seemed sad instead of a playful smiling little baby.

but remember that Analisa said that she was happy when she came back... So which one is it? Was she on the phone arguing with "grandma" or was she happy? I have just noticed so many times she changes what she says as she goes along.

I think the "happy when she came back" part is overdone, she just wasn't unhappy like when she left. And, remember the babysitter said that Elizabeth's unhappy was that "She looked like she wanted to kill me" - of course, I doubt she would have interpreted it that way at all if she hadn't been prepped and told this woman possibly killed her child. As far as we know, a knife that was being used to open something turned into a BUTCHER KNIFE (sound effects). Maybe Nancy prepped this woman by making her watch Hitchock's 'Psycho' before hand. :(

I heard today that LE wants to know who gave EJ a San Antonio cell phone -- did anyone else here this? It sounded like LE stated this in a news briefing -- IMO this is new
looking for link

Searching landfills, where would LE even start?
So many places! and so long now!

but remember that Analisa said that she was happy when she came back... So which one is it? Was she on the phone arguing with "grandma" or was she happy? I have just noticed so many times she changes what she says as she goes along.

I don't know..:waitasec: Could have been the start of her major manipulation of the situation.. She would know that LE would track down the babysitter, maybe she needed to leave her thinking she was happy go lucky to make things seems much different than what they were..?
But then, the sitter never really said she was arguing back either...
I don't know, this case has my brain fried!

Respectfully, the phone call was on the 23rd (at latest) and Gabriel was last seen alive on the 26th -- that is one long snap:waitasec:

I agree. She said on the phone she was asking "what do I do??" Maybe Tammi stepped her through getting rid of him, passing him off.

Am I the only one who thinks it was Tammi on the phone? Not a grandmother?

And that Logan never made any threats but Tammi was telling Eliz he had?

Pure speculation.

I am right there with you!
I am sure Tammi was thinking she'd come out smelling like a rose if she got EJ to come back there and it all back fired.
TS seems to be quite evil IMO. Her record seems to show that.
I am guessing she got so mad when EJ said she wasn't going to come back because she knew right then it would somehow be traced back to her.
IMO

Pure speculation.
Yes to both! MOO

I heard today that LE wants to know who gave EJ a San Antonio cell phone -- did anyone else here this? It sounded like LE stated this in a news briefing -- IMO this is new
looking for link

analisa was selling a phone on craigslist

looking for link

This was stated as a rumor the other day so we couldn't follow along with it..
If I recall, the Smith's give Logan the number and everything went downhill from there...

Pure speculation.

I think it was, too. EJ's response sounds like just the response Tammi would have gotten when she called to tell her the changing-jurisdiction scam wasn't going to work. Funny the babysitter describes the woman on the other end of the conversation as yelling loudly -- that's not how TS characterized her part in the conversation. :waitasec: The other caller could also be the woman in Nashville, but would a total stranger scream and yell?

In some of the other photos of him on the bed, there's a book and some toys ~ plastic rings and such.
Exactly!! and remember she said there were no toys or anything there for him to play with so she tried tickling him, and if they think that baby is dirty JEEZ... they should see my kids. That baby IS NOT filthy.
There are so many things to sort out here why say things that are not true?

I think I heard somewhere though that the grandmother said she hasn't spoken with her so it couldn't have been her. I can't remember where though.

I thought I heard a local news reporter saying that he talked to the grandmother and she hadn't talked to EJ since her arrest. My impression (from the reporter) is that EJ and her grandmother don't talk very frequently and aren't close at all.

Very good point! MOO is the only thing she can't control is her rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne