2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

ITA, You notice he was NEVER seen beside CA during anything. GA, yes he was basically only providing services to him.

IMO, CA is the main reason behind him quitting. I bet GA is prob a little scared and sad now. He helped GA but CA being the head of the house and brain washing GA (hence: new job with KFN) has now made the boat sink a little more.

GA could possibly, IMO follow his advice..CA on the other hand is a lose cannon..I'm surprised he stuck around this long honestly. JMO.

ITA, You notice he was NEVER seen beside CA during anything. GA, yes he was basically only providing services to him.

IMO, CA is the main reason behind him quitting. I bet GA is prob a little scared and sad now. He helped GA but CA being the head of the house and brain washing GA (hence: new job with KFN) has now made the boat sink a little more.

I agree with you, COley. I think the reason he quit is CA. A good move on his part. I revise my opinion of him. I think he is a class act. Just bad makeup.

There wasnt a body in the SP case for a while either remember- it showed up after about 8 months if I'm not mistaken

Am I losing my mind..LP&CP were found before he went to trial IIRC...that "helped" sentence him to the DP, if I'm rembering right.

Notice that the Never Lose Hope Foundation hired him? That's the organization on my bogus chance on the car.

anyone have NJ address

I want to send him a
"Congratulations Card"..I am serious he needs to know there a lot of people believe he has done the right thing..

especially after Cindy will be bashing him

He is in Orlando.

Notice that the Never Lose Hope Foundation hired him? That's the organization on my bogus chance on the car.

LOL about the car..did you ask them who was awarded the car anyway??:bang:

Am I losing my mind..LP&CP were found before he went to trial IIRC...that "helped" sentence him to the DP, if I'm rembering right.

Their bodies washed ashore in April, about 4 months after they went missing.
And IIRC, the cops arrested SP within a day or 2 of the bodies being found, so yes, they'd been found before the trial.

I thought he might be a decent guy. I hope he is, but he trashes people who are frustrated with the Anthony's and says the public doesn't know what's going on. More 'if you only knew' stuff. Why the fridge doesn't somebody tell "the public" what's going on then!?

I finally joined WS after lurking since the Scott P case. I never thought anything could out perform the characters connected to that case...but I hadn't come across the Anthonys! Could this mess get any more strange? Never mind! I take that question back, before somebody 'out there' decides to prove that it could.

Ahhhh.....they are dropping like flies around this toxic family. How sad is it that the Anthony Family only has Kid Finders Network to stand by them, and by all accounts, that only seems fitting. Let them suck each other dry until there is nothing left, maybe then, the attention will be focused on Caylee.

:Welcome-12-june:
I finally joined WS after lurking since the Scott P case. I never thought anything could out perform the characters connected to that case...but I hadn't come across the Anthonys! Could this mess get any more strange? Never mind! I take that question back, before somebody 'out there' decides to prove that it could.

Don't ask if this can get any worse/ more strange because, inevitably, it does. :crazy:

Welcome to WS paintr! :)

Maybe there are obstruction charges on the horizon and he can't figure out a way to defend them.

Either that or he knows they intend to lie on the stand when they are called as witnesses.

*bold mine

One can only hope.

Don't ask if this can get any worse/ more strange because, inevitably, it does. :crazy:

Ha ha....The exact same time we posted the exact same thing. That happens a lot lately with us.:crazy:

Thanks for the welcome. So many names are familiar from lurking. LOL

Did want to add that I think the A family will someday regret losing MN. He could have helped had they just listened more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back