Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminals lie to their attorneys, no doubt about it.

I think it makes it much easier for attorneys who are defending someone, if the person did the crime, for them not to know the gory details. Also, if the client told his/her attorney the entire story, the complete truth, that would be a "confession", then the attorney would be caught between a rock and a hard place, whether to tell the court because he's a representative of the court system or to keep quiet because his client has the right to a proper defense.

Very tricky position for a defense attorney to be in.

Thank you Aksleuth for explaining. If I ever get arrested, I'll be contacting you for advice!

Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.

Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.

amen.

i would also like to add:

THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE OF TUBA'S PAPERS!

AMEN.

Tuba, I'm with you all the way on this case
...and prayers are my forte!

Again, thank you for all you do!!! Thanks to Angel and everyone else too!
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:praying::praying:

Sorry to clog up the thread with questions: but, i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.The orlandosentinel is reporting a bag found near Caylee's remains had a blue bottle, with white substance...a paper roll with a syringe in the middle.The kind used to give meds, orally, no needle.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

It made me think of Tuba's chart that said Caylee was being drugged for days before her death(not exact words...my interpretation) any ideas? thanks in advance.

Who feels a sense of victory today is John Morgan. In his first media interview last autumn, after the prisoner filed her counter-axn, he made clear to eyes that would see and ears that would hear that he intended to expose her. He let the public know, if interested, that he would be in a position (created by her) to extract through his questions valuable information, criss-cross, criss-cross, double check. There would be no way round the truth. Do not be mistaken, it was precisely the truth that was his quest. Of course he wanted to vindicate his client and restore her name but he was after the she-devil, yes he was. There were stalls, there were blocks, there was a change in the jurist governing the defamation case but this explosion of the real facts is exactly what John Morgan was after. His chart is extremely favorable from all transits today. He was one more factor in lifting the lid on this crime. Thank you, John Morgan!

Roblyn, how many words is it exactly that a picture is worth? Even better, a close up color photo. This morning I studied every slide offered at the web site and the picture of that blue bottle is captivating. Please have a look! WFTV has a great presentation of the CSI photographs, as slides. Those are the ones I looked at.

As for the subject of all this att'n, the prisoner herself: the procession of Sun, Mars, Jupiter, the Node, Medea over the mid-point of her heap of clangers has laid waste to her visions of liberty & return to libertine living. Now, 18 February we have Mercury of documents on the mid-point of her Uranus-Mercury for a thorough-going JOLT, shortly followed by Mercury on her Mars/Mercury, Friday 20 February as the Span of Truth draws to a close.

Don't laugh, we leave that to her, but the Sphinx, stony, inscrutable, enigmatic demon of destruction & bad luck is on Venus in Aries now for the prisoner's Venus return. (The Sphinx is a slowly transiting asteroid.)

Roblyn, how many words is it exactly that a picture is worth? Even better, a close up color photo. This morning I studied every slide offered at the web site and the picture of that blue bottle is captivating. Please have a look!

Thanks Tuba, had not seen them yet. Thank-You John Morgan, hope JB gets well enough to try this case...One more thing..This kinda looks like a CONFESSION!...imvho:woohoo:
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

As always :blowkiss:

From WESH's collection off the discovery disks, which include this entry in Casey's diary: "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means....This is the happiest I have been in a very long time." It was written on 21 June.

What a look inside the mind of a premeditating murderer and not from fiction but real life. Even the interviewing officers in July offered tame hypotheticals (which she refused to bite off on) compared to the horror of this cold, calculating murder. They could not have guessed how evil this woman is. "C.M.A." pffah!

Extreme incrimination, the backing or empty sheet from which the duct tape heart was peeled, found at Hopespring. If L.K.-B. points to the Z.F.-G. intruder as the responsible party, I will scream and stomp.

I hope her brother reads her 'code' here and chokes on it. Sorry - can't get beyond his emotional display at the memorial sending her coded messages. With this, it's kinda hard for her to say she was 'worried sick' and 'looking all over for Caylee' right after Caylee went missing, isn't it? It was the 'happiest she's been in a long time'. Ugh - nasty psycho wench.

As for the subject of all this att'n, the prisoner herself: the procession of Sun, Mars, Jupiter, the Node, Medea over the mid-point of her heap of clangers has laid waste to her visions of liberty & return to libertine living. Now, 18 February we have Mercury of documents on the mid-point of her Uranus-Mercury for a thorough-going JOLT, shortly followed by Mercury on her Mars/Mercury, Friday 20 February as the Span of Truth draws to a close.

Don't laugh, we leave that to her, but the Sphinx, stony, inscrutable, enigmatic demon of destruction & bad luck is on Venus in Aries now for the prisoner's Venus return. (The Sphinx is a slowly transiting asteroid.)

my bold
Well Baez may have required some Prilosec or Tagamet for his tummy ache but she's going to need the whole FL Bar to support her fable.

Club Fusian-FOREVER a memory.

FYI:
Documents are released & have all been being posted in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread all morning long!

*Note media links are posted in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media thread for everyone & there is no need to post them here too! I thought I would let all of our new members know they can find this thread in the Astro forum for Caylee's & Haleigh's case! :blowkiss: I have been working on both cases since early this morning updating & entering all new releases! Feel free to post any articles or info that our wonderful astro's might need for charting in these threads. With me working on both I could easily miss something or am unaware of a new find. TIA

:angel:

Not to leave out the day in between, Thursday, when Mercury transits in exact square to the prisoner's Pluto. Mercury is evidence and this evidence mortifies the accused. Her Pluto, quagmires and bogs in Scorpio, and what is inside such containments as sacks, is doomed by Mercury of documents & evidence. Pluto is the synthesis of all the items and facts, Pluto is the eyes of the crowd, the public. Mercury insures that the crowd has eyes like pies viewing this documentary heap.

HOORAY!! HOORAY!! TUBA's PAPERS ARE FREE!!! :woohoo::woohoo::Banane59::Banane02::Banane14::Banane51::Banane35::Banane23::Banane45::tipsy:

It is so, Tuba! It is so! And oh, I just wonder what she is writing in her diary now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave