State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This again is contradictory though. You have that argument at the preschool, but then on July 11th she rips into him and yet he didn't yell at her.

I agree that he could get angry, but maybe when with only certain subjects (such as the kids).

KIDS = MONEY .....to Brad. JMO

Brad blew his on plan..by not going to the Police Station to talk with Police, he made himself suspicious
Anyone who is concerned and worried would have been doing anything and everything to help find missing person!

Yep - If I were not guilty and loved & was worried about my spouse, I would have been camped out on their doorstep.,,,

This again is contradictory though. You have that argument at the preschool, but then on July 11th she rips into him and yet he didn't yell at her.

I agree that he could get angry, but maybe when with only certain subjects (such as the kids).

He didn't have *kids* with the previous girl friend though. I don't think it was the *kids* as much as the general attitude of 'control'. His anger flared when/if he felt his control was being circumvented. MOO

I was on CTV. I started with the Kathleen Peterson case.

Each time a major case has been aired--S. Peterson, OJ, M. Peterson I have had a major body problem or something which kept me in the house and glued to the tv. I was so mad that the S. Peterson case was not televised and we had to rely on the CTV folks, with their Blackberrys, send info out to the girl who covered it each day. I really, really liked her and can't remember her name.
Brad is arrogant and smug but Michael Peterson wins all records for that. I detested that man as much as I do Brad and celebrated for a week when the guilty verdict was announced. I am not far from the correctional facility he's in and I have considered, many times, about seeing if I could visit him. I don't want to befriend him, I just want to see how beaten down he is physically and mentally after living such a grandiose life style and thinking he could not only murder one woman but two and get away with it.

Each time a major case has been aired--S. Peterson, OJ, M. Peterson I have had a major body problem or something which kept me in the house and glued to the tv. I was so mad that the S. Peterson case was not televised and we had to rely on the CTV folks, with their Blackberrys, send info out to the girl who covered it each day. I really, really liked her and can't remember her name.
Brad is arrogant and smug but Michael Peterson wins all records for that. I detested that man as much as I do Brad and celebrated for a week when the guilty verdict was announced. I am not far from the correctional facility he's in and I have considered, many times, about seeing if I could visit him. I don't want to befriend him, I just want to see how beaten down he is physically and mentally after living such a grandiose life style and thinking he could not only murder one woman but two and get away with it.

Beth Karas?

I dislike the 'other' Peterson even more... the cop. :maddening:

Beth Karas?

Bless you, that's right. I really liked her so much. She was excellent at providing even the most tiny piece of information to the CTV watching audience. I think she knew he was guilty, as we all did, and she did a good job of not showing any bias in her reports.

I would like to see/hear the pros. revisit that judges ruling. Taking into account what Garry Rentz stated, 'brad dreaming about seeing three bodies..." along with the suicide site, I think that should be allowed for the jury to consider. MOO

Strange how these murder cases have the oddest parallels. I remember OJ didn't want to take a poly because he told Ron Shipp he'd had a dream about killing Nicole. That testimony was allowed but then again, that was Ito!

I dislike the 'other' Peterson even more... the cop. :maddening:

If they don't hurry up and get on with that case everybody, including him, will be dead.
I will do my best to follow that trial(s) as he is guilty as sin of how many disappearing/dead wives--3?

Twitter updates
CPD Computer Dets Thomas & Ice in court rm waiting for trial to resume. Jr just walked in. Otherwise near empty right now. #coopertrial
Det Young sitting next to Jr, helping him w/ projector. Looks right at home in well of court. "NetAnalysis" doc on screen. #coopertrial

It's not going to happen. This was discussed when it came up (I was surprised it was sustained) but if you look at it a certain way, it is prejudicial. The site was about suicide, and the judge didn't want the jury to assume just because he was looking up suicide that should translate into him looking at ways to kill her.

For me it was the time frame. IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong, the suicide site was in Feb/Mar???

Strange how these murder cases have the oddest parallels. I remember OJ didn't want to take a poly because he told Ron Shipp he'd had a dream about killing Nicole. That testimony was allowed but then again, that was Ito!

They should use that trial in every law school in the country as to what NOT to do from both sides. Judge Ito was an idiot at times.....and remember all of those blasted sidebars? About 20 a day. Unbearable.

I can't see where WRAL has turned on the coverage yet. Does anybody see it?

There is one gleaming bright spot for Brad...no matter what happens, he has a lot of people supporting him.

IIRC, he has been 'beaten down' literally, a couple times in prison, hasn't he? I wonder how the children are doing? Wonder if those adopted girls have ever begun to have any doubts about their own mother? It would be nice for them to let their mothers side of the family get to know them a bit....

What is with that Peterson name???oops my wife fell up the stairs

He didn't have *kids* with the previous girl friend though. I don't think it was the *kids* as much as the general attitude of 'control'. His anger flared when/if he felt his control was being circumvented. MOO

Where are all the other instances of arguments then? The state can't even get her friends to testify if he had a history of raising his voice to her. How do you get 'anger flared' when we have no evidence of it outside of one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth