SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if the date spent time with HE up in her apartment, she probably changed into other clothing if she went out again.
So, maybe no one really knows what she wore out if, let's say, she left her apartment and drove over to Taco Bell and was followed from there.

I'm dying to know what, if anything, LE has viewed on tape. In Mickey Shunick's case they knew she was alive at a certain time because, as her friend told LE, they drove through the fast food place and she was captured on tape at that time just like the friend said. They went back to his house but she rode her bike home at 2AM. Lots of people pointed the finger at him but he was telling the truth all along - poor guy. That's why we have to be careful before getting locked into a singular perp because things aren't always the way they appear or what seems most logical.

In terms of the details of what she was last seen wearing, the fact is we don't know and the description could help in many ways... even while she was ON HER date someone could have noticed something... so even if the possibility or fact that she changed clothes is present the info is still valuable.. you really never know where the smallest of details may lead.

Not to insinuate that HCPD is inadequate, but does anyone know if they have ever actually solved a missing persons case or a murder case?

He has been cleared and is NOT a POI. There's absolutely no reason to suspect anyone associated with him. Just imagine how HE feels.

I am confident that if LE says the date is cleared then he is clear. And I cannot imagine how he feels. What a horrible nightmare he must be living.
But I do not think it's wise to give everyone associated with him a pass.

I have no idea who this person even is or who may or may not be associated with him but no one should be free of scrutiny until Heather is brought home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mbr of the government has access to this? I went to the DigitalGlobe site, but don't remember seeing this.

Does anyone have the details on this? That is, ANY Federal Government? Or, specifically, say DoD mapping agencies or law enforcement or intel?

What is Global EGD and My DigitalGlobe? - YouTube

That is a link to their video explaining what it is and how it works and how government employees have free 24/7 access from any device as long as they have wifi access.

Infact, the only thing it didn't answer is if they have roll-back image options.

I just checked the weather history for Myrtle Beach on 11/5/13 and the high temperature that day was 69. Maybe she just meant it was 66 degrees.

66 is also used in text messages as a symbol of spooning or wanting to have someone over to come spoon with you.

do we have any kidnapper profiles from someone in Georgetown area?
Where is Georgetown?
Someone saying they think 1 guy was involved with Kerri Harding, Crystal Soles, Brittani Drexyl, Amber Burbiglia and Heather missing.
Has a girlfriend who gave an alibi 5 years ago........FHEFB

My guess would be they are talking about RM, the RSO mentioned in MSM in connection with BD.

Amber Berbiglia was found murdered in broad daylight in Myrtle Beach in May 2013.

Amber worked at the Tilted Kilt.

Here is Amber's thread. If you are at all interested in sleuthing connections between these 2 cases, let alone Brittanee's, and the others who are currently missing in the immediate vicinity, please have a look at their cases.

2469128_G.jpg

2470805_G.jpg

Here is Amber's thread at Websleuths. Unfortunately, it's very short.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208106&page=3

http://www.wbtw.com/story/22172791/friends-family-mourn-myrtle-beach-woman-found-dead

Heather is missing, and worked at the Tilted Kilt.

BBM - I would like to know if the area that Amber was found has been searched?

Do not know, but I'm not far from there (infact this is terrifying to admit but at the time of her murder I lived less than 5 minutes from that location, and I had no flippin' idea it happened. I can't figure out why I didn't know, how it went past me, especially since I may have driven past on my way to work.)

anyways, I'll try and drive by at some point in the next few days and see if anything looks hinky. (ie. Carrion birds)

I am almost positive AB did not work at TK when she was murdered, so I guess she worked there prior? I am friends with a couple of her friends and I have been in the same places as her on several occasions. As far as I know, she worked at OT and also at GN, where she was headed the day she was murdered. (I know OT has been mentioned, I have not followed her thread closely so I am not sure if GN has been mentioned?)

I am drawing a major blank on GN. I look at it, and all I keep seeing is "Goodnight" please help my tired little brain out?

I had someone named Christopher Elvis send me a friend request this morning on FB. There is no profile picture, says he lives in Pawleys Island, SC and the only pics I can see are of young girls/women dressed provocatively. CREEPY!!!

Um yeah. Calling Ms. Ladyhawkke, our NEWEST verified insider, and Elvis family member. Does this ring any bells? (Also yay for finally being verified!!)

I am confident that if LE says the date is cleared then he is clear. And I cannot imagine how he feels. What a horrible nightmare he must be living.
But I do not think it's wise to give everyone associated with him a pass.

I have no idea who this person even is or who may or may not be associated with him but no one should be free of scrutiny until Heather is brought home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I just saw a 48 hour episode tonight where a girl was jealous of another girl over a boy, and she brought like 4 other people to her house and tried to kill her. They ended up killing her father as the father tried to stop the attack on his daughter.

The date may not even be aware that a previous bestie of his could still be very attached and get very upset and do something crazy.

IMO, its the nature of these type of cases. Unfortunately, LE has to continue to look at every possibility until something points them to the right answer.

The longer this goes on, the sadder I have become about this case. I was sure hoping for her to be found quickly. Ugggghhh.

I agree. I just saw a 48 hour episode tonight where a girl was jealous of another girl over a boy, and she brought like 4 other people to her house and tried to kill her. They ended up killing her father as the father tried to stop the attack on his daughter.

The date may not even be aware that a previous bestie of his could still be very attached and get very upset and do something crazy.

IMO, its the nature of these type of cases. Unfortunately, LE has to continue to look at every possibility until something points them to the right answer.

The longer this goes on, the sadder I have become about this case. I was sure hoping for her to be found quickly. Ugggghhh.

Yes, when I posted about "girl on girl" crime, I was thinking jealousy as a motive, it almost always is. Not indicating her date would have been aware at all. Or maybe even a girl/woman who thought she was dating someone else or thought she had flirted with "their" man. I just think Heather might have felt safer going out to meet a female at that hour, if she did go out.

My guess would be they are talking about RM, the RSO mentioned in MSM in connection with BD.

Do not know, but I'm not far from there (infact this is terrifying to admit but at the time of her murder I lived less than 5 minutes from that location, and I had no flippin' idea it happened. I can't figure out why I didn't know, how it went past me, especially since I may have driven past on my way to work.)

anyways, I'll try and drive by at some point in the next few days and see if anything looks hinky. (ie. Carrion birds)

I am drawing a major blank on GN. I look at it, and all I keep seeing is "Goodnight" please help my tired little brain out?

Um yeah. Calling Ms. Ladyhawkke, our NEWEST verified insider, and Elvis family member. Does this ring any bells? (Also yay for finally being verified!!)

Greg Norman's

Not to insinuate that HCPD is inadequate, but does anyone know if they have ever actually solved a missing persons case or a murder case?

Yes, they've solved murder cases, Dennis Lyden, Alice Donovan, Crystal Faye Todd, Heather Stagliano, Coastal Carolina student Corey Brooks are the ones that immediately come to mind.

I had someone named Christopher Elvis send me a friend request this morning on FB. There is no profile picture, says he lives in Pawleys Island, SC and the only pics I can see are of young girls/women dressed provocatively. CREEPY!!!
There is a Christopher Ryan Elvis who appears to be an actual relative on FB.

I'm new! I've been lurking and trying to keep up!

I think I have things to add, moo type things - nothing substantiated.

However, I just saw this article in my FB feed about the national coverage of the case and some things stuck out:

1) Did you guys establish she was posting to her SM account at 2.09 ish am before she went missing? This article says the last confirmed sighting of her was 2.30am. Here's the link: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/01/09/3949098/police-say-tips-about-missing.html

2) The article has an undertone of dismissing or questioning whether national media has provided more/fruitful leads. I feel this is a thickly veiled way of saying they know this was very local and the national media won't play a part.

I looked her up on this website

http://www.llr.state.sc.us/pol/cosmetology/index.asp?file=faq.htm

and found that she DOES have a cosmetology license since 7/2011, renewed 2/2013 and expires 3/2015.

Jenna

Good job! Yep, No. 69975 good until August 2015. Her middle initial is "R" I noticed too.

So Heather obtained her Cosmo license just after she turned 18. I wonder why she wasn't working in that industry all along. If not enough money starting out in cosmetology, she could have hostessed on the side.

I noted one time she messaged that one of her friends was coming over so HE could do her hair. Does that mean she knows how to cut too? Or, maybe just blowout and style?

However, I just saw this article in my FB feed about the national coverage of the case and some things stuck out:

1) Did you guys establish she was posting to her SM account at 2.09 ish am before she went missing? This article says the last confirmed sighting of her was 2.30am. Here's the link: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/01/09/3949098/police-say-tips-about-missing.html

2) The article has an undertone of dismissing or questioning whether national media has provided more/fruitful leads. I feel this is a thickly veiled way of saying they know this was very local and the national media won't play a part.

Hi, welcome to Ws.

I tend to agree about being this being local. I do not think national media will affect whether she is found or not. At this point, she is more likely to be found by chance, if no longer alive, or by a confession (which seems unlikely, unless LE has a suspect and they eventually "crack" , especially if it was not a planned attack. Someone who harmed her in a passion of some sort is more likely to have a guilty conscious, IMO.

Yes, they've solved murder cases, Dennis Lyden, Alice Donovan, Crystal Faye Todd, Heather Stagliano, Coastal Carolina student Corey Brooks are the ones that immediately come to mind.

I thought the Crystal Faye Todd case was solved by Conway PD working with SLED (SC Law Enforcement Division).

Thanks, it seems as though they have alot of unsolved cases. My uncle was Asst. Chief of Police for HC way back in the 80's. I'm sure it's changed alot since then :)

Wack jobs. What a nightmare for the family. We have seen so many things like this while sleuthing cases. Apalling.

Did you read the comments after the article?

I need someone else's opinion on this:
PURELY SPECULATION AND MY OPINION ONLY....does anyone else pick up a hint of possible bisexual tendencies from some of the things HE has posted in some of her social media accounts?

My opinion only but if there is any sort of jealousy or stalking or love triangles that play a part in this that would make it more confusing. We know she stated on her instagram that her parents disliked her tattoos...which leads me to SPECULATE that there is a possibility that they might not have been all that accepting of a same-sex relationship....which would mean a great deal of secretive behavior...and also a willingness to meet someone in a secluded area...or get into a vehicle with someone.
All my opinion only and only speculation.... am I the only one who has kinda picked up on this sort of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam