Maryland
Michigan
Montana
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Washington"

Here is the statement about June. I put the prior statement of NG with it:

NG interview 9-2-08:

NG: Didn't she tell people all along that Caylee was at..uh..the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true?

Cindy: No! No! (stepping all over NG) She told the Sheriff's department all along that she was kidnapped by Z______ and uh..uhm..you know...and thats what she's maintained....she told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again....

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

I can't defend Cindy any longer... as much as I keep countering those fingers pointed at her, by pointing out that she is not an official suspect/POI therefore she is a victim of Casey's actions: I just can't do it anymore. Her treatment of Tim and TES is wrong... the whole Nancy Grace thing this evening is an eye opener... and I have to say: there is NO excuse for her "do it the Cindy way, or go the he11 away" stance. You don't try to slap the hand that is trying to help you...

I'm taking the stance that until LE names Cindy a suspect/POI, I'm keeping my mouth shut about her placement in the case... and believe me, at this moment it is hard to bite my tongue after listening to her diatribe today. And to yall that I have tried to make you see that she is a victim of Casey's lies: I finally get why the fingers are being pointed Cindy's way... I finally get it. She has brought a lot of it on herself...

How could ZG call Casey on July 15 at 12:30 when it was reported Casey's phone was disconnected on July 8?

Patty: This is what I got off the FCC website. This girl better have a lawyer on standby.

"FCC’s Rules Regarding Telephone Company Recording of Interstate or International Wireline Telephone Conversations

The FCC protects the privacy of telephone conversations by requiring notification before a recording device is used to record interstate (between different states) or international wireline calls. Interstate or international wireline conversations may not be recorded unless the use of the recording device is:

*preceded by verbal or written consent of all parties to the telephone conversation; or
*preceded by verbal notification that is recorded at the beginning, and as part of the call, by the recording party; or
*accompanied by an automatic tone warning device, sometimes called a “beep tone,” that automatically produces a distinct signal that is repeated at regular intervals during the course of the telephone conversation when the recording device is in use.

Also, a recording device can only be used if it can be physically connected to and disconnected from the telephone line or if it can be switched on and off.

There must be laws regarding private citizens also.

Even IF Cindy gave her verbal consent, I'd hope she has THAT on tape because you never know who the Anthonys will start suing once Casey is in prison & they have some time to kill.

NG interview 9-2-08:

NG: Didn't she tell people all along that Caylee was at..uh..the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true?

Cindy: No! No! (stepping all over NG) She told the Sheriff's department all along that she was kidnapped by Z______ and uh..uhm..you know...and thats what she's maintained....she told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again....

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

Helz yeah! And Cindy has never "um"ed and "you know"ed that much ever!

Honestly, it isn't a theory. It is something I thought of a couple of times for a few seconds. I know most people don't "go there", and I always have to remind myself that because I grew up around so many kids that came from messed up circumstances that I can't assume everyone else is like that....How far-fetched is an idea like that? Compared to the stuff Cindy was saying tonight on NG.

I don't think he's the father. I wouldn't be shocked if her were though. And I think something is just not quite right with that family. Whatever that something is.

I agree that there is something going on with the family....What is is? No clue, but I'd sure like to find out!!

Patty: This is what I got off the FCC website. This girl better have a lawyer on standby.

"FCC’s Rules Regarding Telephone Company Recording of Interstate or International Wireline Telephone Conversations

The FCC protects the privacy of telephone conversations by requiring notification before a recording device is used to record interstate (between different states) or international wireline calls. Interstate or international wireline conversations may not be recorded unless the use of the recording device is:

*preceded by verbal or written consent of all parties to the telephone conversation; or
*preceded by verbal notification that is recorded at the beginning, and as part of the call, by the recording party; or
*accompanied by an automatic tone warning device, sometimes called a “beep tone,” that automatically produces a distinct signal that is repeated at regular intervals during the course of the telephone conversation when the recording device is in use.

Also, a recording device can only be used if it can be physically connected to and disconnected from the telephone line or if it can be switched on and off.

This girl is calling from MySpace, perhaps skype, but not sure. I invited her to be my friend on my MySPace page and she accepted today.

I don't know what I will do, sometimes a lesson learned is worth a lot in life. :)

Seeing Cindy tonight on NG was highly upsetting. I don't know if I've ever felt this particular melding of gutwrenching sympathy and complete disgust before, about anyone or anything.

I know what happened. Little Caylee actually ran away to escape this family and she remains in hiding.

IMHO.

DA

I'll give this to you. I asked to be insulted. I did. Fair enough, you took the opportunity and that's fine.

I'll be more careful about how I word things. Because it sure didn't feel good to read your reply.

I didn't insult you, I never would do such a thing.

about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.

I had completely forgotten about that. I did sent an email to the NG show regarding Nancy's treatment of Tim. Thanks to whoever provided the link.

Poor Tim just looked beyond exhausted, and he was clearly emotional. NG was way out of line.

And I think there may be a suicide in this case and it will likely be GA, either that or he will have a stroke or heart attack. JMOHO

I just had a heart attack and may just have another tonight. Time to step away. Still crying.

Oh, Oak....I so agree with and understand what you are saying!!!! But you have a Unicorn for your name. Do not forget the power that the Unicorn symbolizes - hope and magic!!!! YOU have to stay around and help all of us poor souls here at WS's to unravel the mysteries of the evil people in the world. You have to help solve the puzzle of the good people who were harmed by the evil people. You have to particpate in the battle between good and evil - that is what we do. We need people like you. All of us feel your frustration when involved in a case like Caylee's. That is why we draw together for support. Stay and help us - otherwise you are abandoning us......

I missed the show...has it been released here on websleuths yet?

Oh no, do not ban her. Let her keep talking and digging her own grave. Call her out on every ludicrious statement she makes. And each time she talks then have a panel of experts on to rip her comments to shreds.

She loves this media and can't stay away. She is also covering up a crime, trying to distract everyone because they are getting close to finding Caylee, and she is also laying the groundwork if the body is found.

My theory is that Cindy is bipolar. She can't help yap like this when she is manic. (I have a biploar cousin.)

And while I'm on the topic: Tony and Amy both commented in the 400 pager that when Casey starts talking, she doesn't shut up!

I just listened to all her audio calls. I give her a gold star. She's is ver articulate. She's going places. Awesome young lady, I'm pleasantly shocked and admire her nerve and stamina. Everyone who hasn't listened go to this link, wait a few secs., and the tape will just start playing.
Cindy is good at spin spin spin.
I give this girl kudos, hugs and a gold star. Good going. LOL :crazy:

Reallly? I think she was terrible LOL. She doesn't know the facts well and has asked the same questions everyone and their mother have. She kept saying "the 911 call with Lee" NO wonder Cindy was like HUH? It was the jail visit tapes. This girl drives me insane and IMO she is a ding dong. Not discounting her nerve at all..girlfriend has BALLS.

This theory has popped up here a million times..no disrespect to you but what reasons would you have to say that? I'm just curious b/c I've seen it a lot on here..mostly in the beginning.
When Padilla said something about how there was evidence that would shock the nation I just tried hard to imagine what could possibly shock anyone...and that's when I thought of it. There's not much to this case that would shock me at this point, but I felt like a family member being the father and having something to do with her death might.

Actually, it is ironic because I only entertained the family being involved in killing Caylee because Patty seemed so adamant they were involved. Out of respect for her theories I thought...okay, I'll make a leap and ask myself what would motivate the family to become involved in murdering a toddler?

So there you have it. I don't think he's the father. I had a moment and wondered about it. What can I say? I don't know what to say.

There must be laws regarding private citizens also.

Even IF Cindy gave her verbal consent, I'd hope she has THAT on tape because you never know who the Anthonys will start suing once Casey is in prison & they have some time to kill.

It is for private citizens. This girl is in deep doo doo.

Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03: All parties must consent to the recording or the disclosure of the contents of any wire, oral or electronic communication in Florida. Recording or disclosing without the consent of all parties is a felony, unless the interception is a first offense committed without any illegal purpose, and not for commercial gain, or the communication is the radio portion of a cellular conversation. Such first offenses and the interception of cellular communications are misdemeanors. State v. News-Press Pub. Co., 338 So. 2d 1313 (1976), State v. Tsavaris, 394 So. 2d 418 (1981).

Under the statute, consent is not required for the taping of a non-electronic communication uttered by a person who does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in that communication. See definition of "oral communication," Fla. Stat. ch. 934.02.

Anyone whose communications have been illegally intercepted may recover actual damages or $100 for each day of violation or $1,000, whichever is greater, along with punitive damages, attorney fees and litigation costs. Fla. Stat. ch. 934.10.

A federal appellate court has held that because only interceptions made through an "electronic, mechanical or other device" are illegal under Florida law, telephones used in the ordinary course of business to record conversations do not violate the law. The court found that business telephones are not the type of devices addressed in the law and, thus, that a life insurance company did not violate the law when it routinely recorded business-related calls on its business extensions. Royal Health Care Servs., Inc. v. Jefferson-Pilot Life Ins. Co., 924 F.2d 215 (11th Cir. 1991).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member