Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA does not have the nerve to off herself and neither does evil KC. It does not matter to me one way or the other what these nuts say, I do not feel sorry for them about anything, except the fact they lost Caylee, but other than that, too bad. There is a special place in He*l for all of them.

Cindy did reference wanting to "do herself in" based on an email that Cindy's mother wrote on Thursday, June 5, 2008.

Document release - November 26, 2008
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf
Page 8 of the document or document page # 2909
snip
(AINT THAT A *****???) SHE SAID AINT NO WAY HE IS GETTING THE HOUSE SHE HAS PAID FOR. SO SHE HAS TO STAY MARRIED. KNOWING SHE WILL NEVER GET AHEAD AGAIN. EVEN IF SHE WANTED TO GET AN APARTMENT, AND SOLD THE HOUSE.. HE COULD STILL CLAIM HALF OF EVERYTHING SHE HAS. THATS WHY AT 50 SHES SO DEPRESSED. ALL THESE YEARS OF WORKING AND BETWEEN GEORGE. AND NOW CASEY. SHE IS LIVING FROM PAYDAY TO PAYDAY. SHE SAYS SHE KNOWS THERE IS A SICKNESS THAT RUNS IN GEORGES FAMILY. HIS SISTER SONIE, IS BI-POLAR, LIKE JEANS SISTER JOAN. COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOUR. OVER SPENDING IS ONE TRAIT. LOTS OF OTHERS. CASEY HAS IT TOO.
CINDY SAID SHE HAS THOUGHT OF ?DOING AWAY WITH HERSELF? IF IT WASN?T FOR CAYLEE AND ME AND DAD. BUT WITH THE PRESSURE SHE UNDER, EVEN THAT MIGHT NOT BE ENOUGH TO KEEP HER FROM HARMING HERSELF.

At least during the interview, neither Cindy nor George were chewing their gum like cow cud!:clap: And neither of them were on the offensive - they actually seemed civil - but we'll see just how long THAT lasts! :waitasec: I also think this interview was just an attempt to change their image and to try to put Casey in a better light. I don't think it will work - none of us are so stupid as to believe them. :eek:

I will say they handled themselves okay....however, I noted that when asked about what happened and ca had to share the "spotlight" possibly with bc she did give a look of despair almost.....:banghead:--can't explain it but she wasn't happy or at least didn't appear happy about turning the questioning over...she did appear to have to stop herself from answering...

In my view, the only thing Cindy was conjuring up was not suicide - it was how to get the attention back on HER and how to CAPITALIZE on it...as in money. I can hear her thoughts now....

George is getting all this attention and I'm getting nothing! *pout pout* Well....two can play THIS game!

ha ha ha

I"m not usually very "quick" but I immediately caught onto the suicide thing last night when I heard it on NG. It just really struck me when she said that she just missed Caylee so much that she didn't want to live. Uh, but at that time I thought they were insisting she was alive and going to come home?? She was going to kill herself before she knew Caylee was gone forever? What if Caylee came home and her beloved grandmother was dead by her own hand? So you'd miss out on her homecoming?? Too phony.

She either knew Caylee was already dead or is trying to garner sympathy for herself and KC and getting the sympathy/attention off of GA or maybe all of the above.

The Anthony's would be so much better off if they'd stop talking and as they said, "see how this all plays out." They're doing so much damage. If it wasn't so sad, it'd be laughable. But there's nothing funny about this. That interview was ridiculous.

I truly felt that George was at the end of his rope and that it was not contrived when he threatened suicide. I think that Cindy saw the empathy that he received and the outpouring of good wishes sent his way and is seeking to rehabilitate her own image based on this premise. And I agree that this is totally at odds with her position at that time that Caylee was alive somewhere being held by kidnappers. What doting grandmother would off herself if she felt her beloved grandchild were in peril somewhere and needed rescue and loving grandparents to return to? She backed herself into another corner!

This is why I think that it was a good idea to air the interview. The Anthonys are incapable of silence or even maintaining the same story for very long. All these errors, omissions, versions will come back to haunt them in spades at KC's trial. They never see to learn that they can't have it multiple ways. That's how we know it's not the truth. The truth doesn't suddenly morph into something else whenever it's convenient!

I don't know I am starting to think they knew Caylee was dead. Especially now thinking about how CA was acting in all those "cameo" interviews. She was telling Casey she forgave her and such for doing the unthinkable. Back then I thought she was trying to play nice with Casey to get info but I think she already had the info she needed.

My only question is why did CA call the police in the first place? That part fits the least in this huge messed up puzzle.

I don't know if she contemplated suicide or not. I can honestly say it is way too difficult to judge these folks.

I found it quite telling when BC interrupted George in the middle of george explaining the media attention of this case...

If george kept on going, I'm sure he would have dug yet another hole

You know....... Unless you have walked a mile in her shoes you really have NO idea if she did or did not think of ending her life. Some will say but why would she if she thought her grand daughter is alive?? WEll maybe she REALLY DEEP down knows her granddaughter was not here on earth. Maybe the pain of losing her Granddaugther and her child was and is just to painful to her. I can't say I wouldnt feel the same.... No matter what others think These grandparents has had a great loss and shock over the last year.

I am not saying the grandparents have not lied or told mistruths. I am not saying they do or dont TRULY believe their daughter did it. I am not we should all pitty pitty pitty them. What I am saying is. IT IS possiable she really did think about ending her life. I can not say I would of been strong enough to walk this road. IMO it does not matter WHAT they say someone will come and judge them. JMO. Some of the post on this thread is not only Cruel but IMO should not be allowed to stay up, I am not a mod but I think the attacking of everything the grandparents say or do has gone to far. jmo.

You know....... Unless you have walked a mile in her shoes you really have NO idea if she did or did not think of ending her life. Some will say but why would she if she thought her grand daughter is alive?? WEll maybe she REALLY DEEP down knows her granddaughter was not here on earth. Maybe the pain of losing her Granddaugther and her child was and is just to painful to her. I can't say I wouldnt feel the same.... No matter what others think These grandparents has had a great loss and shock over the last year.

I am not saying the grandparents have not lied or told mistruths. I am not saying they do or dont TRULY believe their daughter did it. I am not we should all pitty pitty pitty them. What I am saying is. IT IS possiable she really did think about ending her life. I can not say I would of been strong enough to walk this road. IMO it does not matter WHAT they say someone will come and judge them. JMO. Some of the post on this thread is not only Cruel but IMO should not be allowed to stay up, I am not a mod but I think the attacking of everything the grandparents say or do has gone to far. jmo.

Unfortunately, they are not the only people grieving for the loss of a loved one. The problem with the Anthony's is that they are going about it in a very wrong way. It leaves them open for judgment.

What was that quote on her myspace? She probably really did contemplate suicide even early on. Obviously not to the point of trying but I refuse to believe that Casey talked her out of it. That is probably what Casey was aiming for to begin with.

Maybe I'm cold, but I find it really difficult to feel sympathy for CA. Now GA was a different story.

Unfortunately, they are not the only people grieving for the loss of a loved one. The problem with the Anthony's is that they are going about it in a very wrong way. It leaves them open for judgment.
Who are we to judge which way they are grieving? THEY ARE victims here they LOST their grandchild! They could very well still be in shock deep down. I know I would be for years!! I pray for them. I pray that they are able to see the truth. I pray that they know their beautiful granddaugther is in heaven with no more suffering! I pray for their emoctional needs as I can't imagine how their heart is feeling. They seem to not beable to see the truth yet. Maybe they know deep down maybe they don't. They need to come to term that their daughter did this but they need to come to that term within them self not with me or you or anyone else in the public. They are fighting so hard as they have overwhelmbing fear of losing their daugther.... Although I would not do some of the things they are doing I can not judge them as I have not walked that same line. JMO This case needs to get back to beautiful Caylee and not bashing everything the grandparents do or don't do.

I don't buy for one minute that Cindy was going to commit suicide and that Casey talked her out of it, I think this is just another ploy to make Casey look like a saint.

Who are we to judge which way they are grieving? THEY ARE victims here they LOST their grandchild! They could very well still be in shock deep down. I know I would be for years!! I pray for them. I pray that they are able to see the truth. I pray that they know their beautiful granddaugther is in heaven with no more suffering! I pray for their emoctional needs as I can't imagine how their heart is feeling. They seem to not beable to see the truth yet. Maybe they know deep down maybe they don't. They need to come to term that their daughter did this but they need to come to that term within them self not with me or you or anyone else in the public. They are fighting so hard as they have overwhelmbing fear of losing their daugther.... Although I would not do some of the things they are doing I can not judge them as I have not walked that same line. JMO This case needs to get back to beautiful Caylee and not bashing everything the grandparents do or don't do.

If they were working all of this out behind close doors, nobody would judge them. The way they open themselves up to judgement is by agreeing to these televised interviews. It is a carousel of horrors, round and round, the media feeds off of the freakshow thereby feeding the freakshow. For every negative broadcast thrust forward by cable news, the A's feel the need to counteract with a more dignified picture. Unfortunately, it always backfires and they just don't see it.

If they were working all of this out behind close doors, nobody would judge them. The way they open themselves up to judgement is by agreeing to these televised interviews. It is a carousel of horrors, round and round, the media feeds off of the freakshow thereby feeding the freakshow. For every negative broadcast thrust forward by cable news, the A's feel the need to counteract with a more dignified picture. Unfortunately, it always backfires and they just don't see it.
When they stopped doin interviews people made jokes and made fun of them for NOT doing them. Now that they ARE doing them people judge that also. They can't win IMO It seems this site is becoming a free for all to bash them. I am just saying maybe it would be good if everyone layed off them a bit. If she did end her life I can see people still mocking her and to me that is sad.

I agree. They can't win. But mostly because it has come this far. If they'd been quieter from the start, they may have had a chance, but they were sent (or chose to follow) down the wrong path. Now, they are trying to bury themselves under a cloak of advocacy (if they work hard enough helping others, they might be able to avoid coming apart inside) when they mostly need a lot of counseling to come to terms with what happened to their grandbaby as well as what is happening to their daughter. My heart still breaks for that family, even if I don't agree with their actions.

I agree. They can't win. But mostly because it has come this far. If they'd been quieter from the start, they may have had a chance, but they were sent (or chose to follow) down the wrong path. Now, they are trying to bury themselves under a cloak of advocacy (if they work hard enough helping others, they might be able to avoid coming apart inside) when they mostly need a lot of counseling to come to terms with what happened to their grandbaby as well as what is happening to their daughter. My heart still breaks for that family, even if I don't agree with their actions.
ty I agree with you. I guess I am a softie :( I just can not imagine what these grandparents are living. THey seem to just want to believe so badly that their daughter did not do this. IF it was MY child I would also want to believe that :( I am so thankful I do not have to walk this line.

It would be good to see a thread with advice and/or well wishes for the A family. This site is pretty anti-Anthony and I think it would be a good exercise in healing, for anyone here with an angry heart, to offer something constructive on how the A's could navigate the year ahead in a way that would most benefit their health and well being. It would be good to see something positive happen here!

I mean for goodness sake some people made fun of the color of her shirt in the interview!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong