Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about the nosering video. At 8:48 he talks about the new dog named Smooch. New glasses AND Nose ring. Says she has red hair but seems to be changing it

IMO it's a wig.

where's THAT video?

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
(fixed for grammar) We have received confirmation that the video is, in fact, of #caseyanthony people.com/people/article…
26 minutes ago

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
@YancyFaith Actually, from multiple sources who know her.

Can anybody identify who is in the picture on the wall behind her???

Might've gone from Windows to a Mac. That's what I was assuming.

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace
Tot Mom Casey Anthony video diary could be the first of many, according to multiple reports on.hln.tv/4CfQcw
2 minutes ago via

Can anybody identify who is in the picture on the wall behind her???

It looks to me like an adult woman and a young child of about 10, the woman's arm looks like she's a bit heavy, and she's seated with the child standing beside her.

It might just be microsoft word 2011 - very different from the 2004 - 08 series. I've been on my puter nonstop and had to do some fast pedalling to upgrade myself to the newest software. Bells and whistles are quite different.

I'm curious about the childish artwork right behind her... Someone's child made that for her? Or did she paint it herself? :waitasec:

hmmm, just wow! I've been checking WS daily and check today to find this, LOL! hmmmm, all I have to say is CREEPY! As usual it's all about ME ME ME (nothing changed). Also, she looks crappy and I'm not one to judge apparences but I have a feeling the guy who offered her a naked pictorial is down on his hands and knees this morning thrilled she didn't accept, lol! I'm glad she is getting on with her life and things are looking up (barf), too bad beautiful Caylee isn't getting on with her life because !!!!! threw her away like garbage! and, if anyone from "TV" is reading, the day the !!!!! gets an interview or book I will ban EVERYTHING associated with it (products, publishing company, etc.) as well as everybody I know. This !!!!! will never make a penny from this if i can help it!

(lol, yes, still angry in my little farm town. never going to get over this. i think about beautiful Caylee everyday)

You know I always found it funny during Tony L's testimony. All of the guys Casey was living with had nice Mac notebooks. And Casey had a crappy HP with the blue screen of death. It would be funny if she finally got her Mac.

It will be interesting to see if this Drew posts a confirmation or denial that he leaked this...

Yeah or a out building used as a home office? Could that be a picture of CM and his wife in younger days? It seems to be an ol timey photo but maybe it's the B/W that's giving it that appearance. Very curious indeed!

Sorry to be late in posting this but maybe she is working in an OLD TIME PHOTO BOTH at Disney. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm

Matt Morgan tweeted that he has seen it but "We are reserving comment for the time being."

Hope it's OK to paraphrase his tweet and just quote that part. If not please remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong