The John Ramsey 2012 Roadshow

I want Boulder LE to come out and say that Burke has not been re-interviewed and John is lying.

Ugh. Between this and the pageant comments, I feel like my eyes will get stuck in the back of my head from rolling them so hard.

I'm watching The View now:

-John says that Burke was "re-interrogated" in 2010. Really?! He says it was bizarre and that LE came to Burke's dorm. Burke was living in a dorm room as a 5th year senior??

You caught that, eh? Yes, it is true. Burke began attending Purdue in August of 2005, and did not graduate until May of 2010.

You caught that, eh? Yes, it is true. Burke began attending Purdue in August of 2005, and did not graduate until May of 2010.

I also noticed that he mentioned "during finals week" like...Burke and all the other students were trying to study and here comes Boulder LE trampling through the Purdue dorm.....

Tonight, we have Nightline. I think it will be the worst (so far) because I'm pretty sure the entire episode will be the interview with John. It's only 25 minutes, ABC is promoting it a lot on their website, the GMA interview was a preview of it, the crew actually went to Michigan, etc...

For those in other countries who may not be able to access the GMA interview on the ABC website, here is the YouTube version:
JR1 - YouTube

TY cynic.

I think JR did well in both the GMA and 'View' interviews.
I found him not to be creepy at all,
he was quite amicable.

The View interview,
Body language,
http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/hip_body_language.htm

Hands on hips pushes the elbows sideways, making the body look larger and thus may be a signal of power or aggression

I wonder If anyone will ask him about burke and why he didn't wanna come In to be Interviewed .Since after all you do wanna find out who killed JBR right .I mean if you wanna find the guy or girl that did this wouldn't you wanna help in anyway you can

If I were to interview him my first question to him would be about Burke.

JR’s interview on The View:

Part One:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8xS6L4QIQ"]VJR1 - YouTube[/ame]

Part Two:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2CGU0Lya8"]VJR2 - YouTube[/ame]

I was most discussed with the "View" today and John Ramsey. I have been following this case from the very beginng.

Patsy caught JR molesting JBR on that night, I believe she had ideas that he had done that before (look at her medical records.) When Patsy saw what was the horror of her life, she struck out with the "mother of all mag lights," swinging at JR, but it landed on JBR. She (JBR) was reduced to nothing.

Now, what could they do? They had Burke, their reputation, their status.

Look at all the facts, Patsy, (having the SAME outfit on as she had the night before) threw herself onto JBR's body, so, of course, there would be transferable fibers.

The clowns, that were supposed to be the police department, were not only inadequate, ill-informed, ill-equiped, but S. T. U. P. I. D.

The fact that the mother & father allowed poor little JRR to be dressed up, paraded around in scancy clothing, was always terribly disturbing to me..who the he// does that with tender little girls?

This is why I stopped posting on these threads about JBR, I just get so angry, so disappointed.

Really, she just wanted to ride her bike and be a normal kid, do you really think she liked to have her hair died, get fitting for outfits, have teeth ready if one of her's fell our? Have false eyelashes put on, tanning devices?

That poor little child, she didn't stand a chance with the parents she had. GOD bless her sweet little soul!

OMG look at what Kathy Griffin tweeted...
lol, I was thinking the same thing. But seriously, it really bothers me that he admits to watching the show at all...even if only in 'snippets'. ughhh, I guess I just don't trust anything he says.

I'm watching Nightline. It was a 7-minute segment. They showed John in church all by himself. They said that John lost his money and then showed him renovating his house, but they stressed that it was a modest house...and then showed that it was right on the water.

Lost his memory? wtf?
That's why he was in church by himself? It was Thursday?

Dear oh dear.

Here is the Nightline interview:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d3pM66hnQ"]NLJR - YouTube[/ame]

Each one of these reports has said "a shoe print, a broken window, DNA evidence"....almost like they read from a sheet handed out. As well as the "completely cleared" bit.

re the Barbara Walters clip

she asks John if he killed his daughter,he CLOSES his eyes when answering NO
Patsy on the other hand doesn't even blink,she looks straight into BW eyes and says no

to me ,avoiding eye contact is a sign that the person LIES,from my personal experience I know that people who close their eyes when answering are not quite truthful...I know someone who constantly does that

re the Barbara Walters clip

she asks John if he killed his daughter,he CLOSES his eyes when answering NO
Patsy on the other hand doesn't even blink,she looks straight into BW eyes and says no

to me ,avoiding eye contact is a sign that the person LIES,from my personal experience I know that people who close their eyes when answering are not quite truthful...I know someone who constantly does that

Yeah, he really did look guilty in that reponse, didn't he?

Too bad no one had the courage to tell him that he admitted to police that he was the one who broke that window. and that his son BR admitted to police that he owned a pair of HI-Tec shoes, the same brand as made that shoe-print.

Cowards- I have so little respect for Baba Wawa now.

Too bad no one had the courage to tell him that he admitted to police that he was the one who broke that window. and that his son BR admitted to police that he owned a pair of HI-Tec shoes, the same brand as made that shoe-print.

Cowards- I have so little respect for Baba Wawa now.
I guess most of their time was spent rolling out the red carpet rather that researching the validity of his claims.

I guess most of their time was spent rolling out the red carpet rather that researching the validity of his claims.

ABC has always handled the Rams with kid gloves - remember Lin Wood's good friend Dan Rather? Wood used to have Rather's photo prominently displayed on his website. Wood/Rather were to the Ramsey case what Baez/Geraldo were to the Casey Anthony case. Although, as much as I despise LW, this is like comparing Barbara Walters to Megyn Kelly Both are equally reprehensible, but something has to be said for skills and experience. JM:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back