GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there might of been some truth to his statement that she told him to stop right there and that she seemed spooked, but it wasnt on the roadway leading to her apt. moo probally after he passed her apt. moo :what:

Bar patrons can confirm if KB was texting that night. IF so, texting messages will provide lots of information, including gps of her and recipient tester(s).

I am still having trouble believing NH is bright enough to have not left some kind of evidence behind. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box. Also his prior victim as a RSO was 5 yes old. Usually SO stay in a similar age range. Seems unlikely he would switch victimology from young child to adult even with Kelli's small stature. It's this stuff that makes me feel like I am going in circles on this one.

Pedophiles do have sexual relationships with adult women. It has a lot to do with availability.

NH may not be the brightest, however he did spend time in jail. More likely than not he probably learned ways in which to avoid returning to jail.

So, a cell ping can be within a 2 mile radius and if that's the case, then that would be why all the searches were done between the bar and the apartment. That would mean that the last time Kelli's phone was used was within that area. Which also means that whoever sent that text that she got home safely was either by Kelli or by ______, either at the bar or at the apartment or anywhere in between.

The key phrase is "Nick was saying..."

And that alone puts it in doubt since we don't know what, if anything, NH has said that is the truth.

Since the brother seems to be confirming that she had a childhood friend from Florida visiting her, then I would take that as a truthful statement.

Totally..as long as a hot shot defense lawyer doesn't get to him first.

Nick can't afford a hot shot defense lawyer unless one comes forth that wants to work pro-bono or until Nick is declared indigent by the court and a lawyer steps up that is willing to work for peanuts. I would be willing to bet that he will ask for a public defender. If he already had a hot shot attorney who was taking the case to get his name in the public eye, then we would already have heard from him (going by what we have seen in other high profile cases) IMO.

Obviously, this is only my own opinion on this, and I am not making any assumptions at all, only theorizing based upon reports and information VOH has provided us. I don't know where the bar owner was, no, and I don't think his location friday evening is relative to this case. I believe that during the investigation and interviewing of the bar owner, staff, and patrons, it came to LE attention that Pointdexter is really SC and, being thorough, ran his (and probably everyone they questioned there) name, etc, through their database, thus coming up with the wants and warrants relative to unrelated matters. It happens. Likewise, I don't really think the bar owner/license holder's whereabouts that Friday evening are relative either.

Hinky meter going off on the Army guy that helped in the searching? That confuses me. Why would someone joining in the search for KB and/or evidence regarding her disappearance alert you? I think you think that he went off galavanting on his own and 'appeared' out of nowhere with the boots? is that why your meter is blinkin? I don't see it that way at all. The boots where found by this individual during a search - not an LE organized search, but a search by individuals in the area. At least that's how I interpreted his finding them. MOO

I have not read the article yet about the find,but I do question why the amry guy was able to find them and not the local LE. If the bar was searched like they said it was. Unless that Amry guy was on a search team, I am pretty search the bar was taped off on Monday (seen in video) No LE is gonna let a bar reg search the area alone unless they have cleared the scene.

The police can use triangulation of her cell phone and the 2 cell towers to determine approximately where her phone was when it pinged. The police stated that last ping was at the bar.
---Maybe the battery died before she left the bar ...
---Maybe something happened in the bar parking lot and someone removed the battery from her phone since they knew it was a GPS mapping their location...

The phone will continue to ping - even if not being used- until the battery dies or is removed. If you simply turn the phone off, but the phone has battery and is charged, then it should continue to ping.
============================

Soooo - that means the last 2 texts were sent before she actually made it home. The text "Got home safely" was either put in by the perp or she sent it early to make someone think she was home earlier in the night....

--------------------------------------------------
Any chance the guy who showed up at the bar last Friday night interrogating everyone or guy who found the boots - is the same military guy who gave the info about last 2 texts?

Goodness! I step away from the board for a few days and come back to find folks are being arrested, but still no Kelli! Where is Kelli?

As far as NH is concerned, he will most likely be appointed a public defender. All moo

If I have learned anything, it's you never really know someone like you think you do...

Now we can google someone's name based on background info they give us and see if anything major pops up. Sounds terrible but if someone is going to work for you, it might be worth it to check them out. Peeps can give you a fake name though.
There are many cases where a person has offered someone who was down on their luck a paid job. Then, in return, they got robbed or worse.

People can tell us anything they want to tell us and we just assume they're telling us the truth. My eyes have been opened to this fact over the years. In the military, where you meet new people all the time from all over the place, all of a sudden it dawns on you that this person is full of it - they have the (whatever) to write their own story because there's no one around to confirm or deny what they're telling you. Hey, did you guys know, I'm a Norwegian princess? Just can't tell you which one. lol

Thanks for listening. :blushing:

The police can use triangulation of her cell phone and the 2 cell towers to determine approximately where her phone was when it pinged. The police stated that last ping was at the bar.
---Maybe the battery died before she left the bar ...
---Maybe something happened in the bar parking lot and someone removed the battery from her phone since they knew it was a GPS mapping their location...

The phone will continue to ping - even if not being used- until the battery dies or is removed. If you simply turn the phone off, but the phone has battery and is charged, then it should continue to ping.

Soooo - that means the last 2 texts were sent before she actually made it home. The text "Got home safely" was either put in by the perp or she sent it early to make someone think she was home earlier in the night....

Just adding this to your post

So, a cell ping can be within a 2 mile radius and if that's the case, then that would be why all the searches were done between the bar and the apartment. That would mean that the last time Kelli's phone was used was within that area. Which also means that whoever sent that text that she got home safely was either by Kelli or by ______, either at the bar or at the apartment or anywhere in between.

http://triad.news14.com/content/loc...ontinue-search-for-missing-fort-bragg-soldier

Bergamine did say Bordeaux's husband was not at Froggy Bottoms Bar at the time she was there and that he is being cooperative in the search. Officials say the last time Bordeaux's cell phone was pinged was outside the bar.

Best I got so far.

For me this is key to the case. I agree with the poster/posters who have said the story of her being dropped off has no ring of truth. It was a story to justify a timeline. The more I think about it given the 2 day gap Kelli was reported missing. She had to have been incapacitated and was in a car or trunk during the short window of 10 mins. back to the bar. Obviously by now that car has been searched and forensics taken which I would think an arrest would have been made regarding such charges. But, they may not have the results back yet which would make sense of searches stopped and the lack of media presence.

Also Kelli may have had Life 360 on her phone. I have it and it tracks me everywhere until my battery is dead or taken out but it keeps my history until that point. That might have been how LE was able to figure out she was at froggy bottoms that night in the first place.JMO.

BBM

If this is accurate, that would leave lots of places to look . . . iirc there is a construction area near the bar. Have any of the MSM reports said if they have searched that area? o:banghead:

Quite frankly I don't think 2 people were involved either. I'm going to go back to my original premise that they have their guy. He was rejected and he snapped. He had ample time to have his way and get rid of Kelli. He knows the area well, but I do believe she will be found.

imo

The cell phone may have died at the bar - if she was really texting all night. Or someone took the batteries out to avoid GPS tracking via cell phone.

I do agree with you, that she was probably in a car trunk.

Maybe they will get some DNA off the boots.

My guess, is that when LE found out that it was Nick who took Kelli home, that was the reason for those pond searches, my bet is that he had once lived close to all those pond areas. At that point, it wouldn't have had anything to do with those cell pings. But the searches around the bar, and the apartment complex and places inbetween were directly related to those pings.

Nick can't afford a hot shot defense lawyer unless one comes forth that wants to work pro-bono or until Nick is declared indigent by the court and a lawyer steps up that is willing to work for peanuts. I would be willing to bet that he will ask for a public defender. If he already had a hot shot attorney who was taking the case to get his name in the public eye, then we would already have heard from him (going by what we have seen in other high profile cases) IMO.

Yes, that is why I said hot shot lawyer. I know he can't afford one;). I am hoping no one will step up for publicity and work for him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan