Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a sample of her work.... The last few seconds are priceless!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVYxKCcMGg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVYxKCcMGg[/ame]

I was watching the new Steel Magnolias Sunday night and saw an ad for JA's movie. Only saw it once though.

Does anyone know it is suppose to air?

All i saw was later this year. Sorry no link. Lifetime will likely heavily advertise it as it gets closer.

Rob Lowe was on GMA this morning and they showed a clip from the movie. The actor who plays George was much less attractive and looked older. He will be pissed. From what I've read and seen, the book will not in any way be slanted favorably towards the convicted felon C.A.

Rob Lowe was on GMA this morning and they showed a clip from the movie. The actor who plays George was much less attractive and looked older. He will be pissed. From what I've read and seen, the book will not in any way be slanted favorably towards the convicted felon C.A.

No? Awwww....
i thought by the time the trial came along - George did look much older and less attractive in real life....

Does anyone know it is suppose to air?

Sorry QueenD, I don't. They may have said something like coming soon. But if I remember correctly it wont be on until after the new year from what we heard when we first learned they were making it.

Good grief...can you imagine your life turning out in such a way that someone has to play you as a character in a Lifetime movie?

Glad you spoke up 2goldfiish - I was reading through the comments - and some choices are pretty hilarious but right on and thinking - why am I feeling queasy? :what:

So I guess I'm just going to be the party pooper and just say - anything at all that glamourizes this tragedy - which a movie can't help doing - just feels wrong. The injustice we all suffered with the not guilty verdict is not IMO going to be soothed by watching a movie about it - even from JA's point of view. It will be prettied up - a la Rob Lowe, who couldn't be gritty if he tried - and it was only be one more way to re-introduce FCA back into the spotlight.

Sorry to be the naysayer here - but I think this is one more group of people blatantly wanting their 15 minutes and their 15M on the death of this darling little girl who was so brutally murdered by her mother and betrayed by her grandparents.
:truce:

BBM-I agree, I don't see any good coming from this at all.

It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.

BBM- I know exactly what you mean....I have had a very hard time coming to terms with the injustice I saw played out right before my eyes. My faith in the legal system with be tainted for life.

prosecuting Casey Anthony Coming in 20130 Comments Watch a preview for Lifetime's original movie Prosecuting Casey Anthony, starring Rob Lowe. Coming in 2013 on Lifetime.
BBM

2013 is just around the corner. A long long time from July 2008, but still...just around the corner.

maybe at the end the script will read about computer search
[B fool-proof suffocation ][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members