CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Jackson says she was kept from communicating
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP
20 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — The mystery of Michael Jackson's mother's disappearance was clarified Thursday with the release of court papers that said she was kept from communicating with outsiders while at a resort and was unaware she had been reported missing.

Katherine Jackson declared in the documents that she learned she was the subject of a search when she accidentally heard a TV report.

Before that, she said, she was kept virtually incommunicado without access to a phone or her iPad. She said her stay at the Tucson resort was unplanned, and she went there after she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest. by whom was she kept? By whom was she told? That statement seems to indicate she was told this by a third party. Why is a third party relaying her doctor's recommendations to her and not her own doctor?

Before that, she had intended to take a cross-country RV trip to see her sons perform in concerts...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20120731/US.Jackson.Family.Dispute/

mine in purple

I don't know if Katherine was the best mother she could be or not, but with a father like Joe, Mother Teresa couldn't have raised healthy, responsible, peaceful kids! I wish that she would have had the courage to have Joe thrown in prison for the evil abuse he put those children through, but it is quite probable that she was just as afraid of him as the kids were!

Here's where I'm having difficulty with KJ's latest public statements:

If KJ was indeed without cell phone, landline phone, computer, tv, radio, and anything and anyone giving her info that MJ's children were desperate to talk with her, none of that absolves KJ for not having taken the initiative to contact her charges for the 9-whatever days she was away from them - Nothing! JMO

It is for that reason that I question whether the judge would return full custody of MJ's children WITHOUT ALSO appointing a co-guardian. JMHO

wonderful mothers have been having rotten kids since time began.

Updated 3-page article:

Jackson mom reveals Arizona trip details

"A doctor was brought to my home stating that he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable," Jackson said. "The doctor advised that it was better for me to fly and not drive to New Mexico. Believing that the doctor was sent at the request of my longtime personal physician, I followed what I understood to be doctor's orders and boarded a flight as opposed to driving in the motor home."

=====

Without a TV, phone or iPad, she was unaware that her granddaughter was posting desperate pleas on her Twitter account for help in finding her.

=====

She did have one clue something was amiss, though. "One morning I woke up to the sound of the television," she said. "While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainm...15962124/-/a7siviz/-/index.html#ixzz22XDe4sFW

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainm...15962124/-/a7siviz/-/index.html#ixzz22XDSGPCu

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/entertainm...15962124/-/a7siviz/-/index.html#ixzz22XDAxLLG

Here's where I'm having difficulty with KJ's latest public statements:

If KJ was indeed without cell phone, landline phone, computer, tv, radio, and anything and anyone giving her info that MJ's children were desperate to talk with her, none of that absolves KJ for not having taken the initiative to contact her charges for the 9-whatever days she was away from them - Nothing! JMO

It is for that reason that I question whether the judge would return full custody of MJ's children WITHOUT ALSO appointing a co-guardian. JMHO

Same here. And none of what she's saying now jives with what she said in that prepared statement. While I feel todays statement is closer to the truth, her first reaction was to deny the allegations and defend her wicked children. IMO, whatever the cause, she fell down on the job and should not get it back.

Same here. And none of what she's saying now jives with what she said in that prepared statement. While I feel todays statement is closer to the truth, her first reaction was to deny the allegations and defend her wicked children. IMO, whatever the cause, she fell down on the job and should not get it back.

Her statement to the Court was also prepared, very much so, for obvious reasons.

I am troubled by the Court's decision to return full guardianship/custody to KJ. I would like to see the actual order, and what weight - if any - was given to TJ. Seems to me he was only endorsed for his efforts, blessed by the Court, but given no power...same as Sanders had proposed.

Although it bears some weight, I am not coming-down on KJ for how she reacted/responded to her husband's well-documented abuse of their children and most especially MJ. It would have taken a stronger woman at the time (I personally know of one) to take the kids and leave his sorry self.

But I am majorly concerned that she is still apparently fair game for those who would manipulate her, and I have little doubt that they will continue doing the same.

~jmo~

I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.

I am in agreement with you! Michael never had a real childhood.He grew up being a performer.I really thing he tried to recapture what he lost through Neverland and hanging out with those kids.He talked about how he loved climbing trees,he never grew up (Peter Pan).I think he felt like another kid when he was around the boys.The parents let this happen,knowing they could take full advantage of Michael and his money.These parents were not rich by any means.I think all of this devastated Michael.He didn't see it coming.:twocents:I also don't think he looked his age.To be 50 and dance like he did,to me is an amazing feat.I would be in the hospital with major injuries.

It is sad to think his own siblings are trying to get at his fortune.He knew how they were,and that's why he lived a private life away from them.He does not owe them anything.He worked for the money he earned.While they were out chasing women and showing off,
he was touring.To me they are all hoodlums.Lucky thing Paris, Prince, and Blanket are smarter than them.

My mom is the same age as Kathryn is now. And it saddens me to say that my brother and I could probably get Mom to swear to just about anything we told her right now as 'the truth.' I think it is harder for her to remember or keep things straight in her head now, but she trusts us and would agree to whatever we told her 'happened.' If that makes sense.

In other words, I don't think she is lying or being deceitful. I think she is just trusting her family and trying to do what they tell her because she is older and confused.

My mom is the same age as Kathryn is now. And it saddens me to say that my brother and I could probably get Mom to swear to just about anything we told her right now as 'the truth.' I think it is harder for her to remember or keep things straight in her head now, but she trusts us and would agree to whatever we told her 'happened.' If that makes sense.

In other words, I don't think she is lying or being deceitful. I think she is just trusting her family and trying to do what they tell her because she is older and confused.

at first i thought KJ was just getting a little 'forgetful'. then i thought the 'evil siblings' were doing a number on her. now im beginning to think this is all BS for publicity. maybe a combination of all three LOL

is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?

is one of them releasing something in the near future that would explain this stunt?
I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
Herding Cats

I heard on KFI last night that LaToya was doing a reality show - on Oprah's network...

Can't confirm it, but if so, that might explain some of the shenanigans...or at least LaToya's silence in this whole thing.

Best-
Herding Cats

LaToya mentioned in a tweet today about her new show which is featured on the OWN network (Oprah Winfrey's network.)

I don't believe a word out of KJ just like I don't believe any Jackson. KJ never did a thing to stop Joe from abusing those kids because she wanted the money they made just as bad as Joe did. I think she is just as greedy today as she ever was. JMO

Surprise, another statement was released today from Janet. They just can't let it go. They live for any kind of publicity. IMO

wonderful mothers have been having rotten kids since time began.

Rotten mothers have stood by and did nothing as their children were used and abused too. IMO it's worse when the mother sticks around to ride the gravy train.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183921/Michael-Jackson-death-Conrad-Murray-says-Katherine-Jackson-beg-forgiveness-letting-down.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'Jacko's mother should beg forgiveness for letting him down': Killer doctor Conrad Murray attacks singer's family

'I am not responsible for his death', says jailed medic Conrad Murray
He shows no remorse and claims he was closer to Jacko's children

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still believe Dr Murray did not kill Michael. I believe Michael accidentally overdosed himself. That family was never there for Michael, including his mother. It was just about wanting his money all along.

I believe this verdict will be thrown out on appeal.

JMO of course

Dr. Murray, and I use that term loosely, DID help kill Michael. I agree that Michael had a lot of blame because he sought out these deadly concoctions/ But that Murray was greedy and stupid and negligent, and he got the drugs for MJ and hooked him up, without watching him or even having the back up equipment necessary to save him. And he didnt even know how to properly give him CPR. Ghheeeezzz, don't get me started.

Ah IMO they each played a part. MJ paid with his life and now Murray will pay behind bars. The only innocents involved were his children. Neither Murray or Michael gave them a second thought when they entered into the dangerous deal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back