Zeno The Robot maybe for sale within 3 years.

imthemom

Reaction score
RICHARDSON, Texas - David Hanson has two little Zenos to care for these days. There's his 18-month-old son Zeno, who prattles and smiles as he bounds through his father's cramped office. Then there's the robotic Zeno. It can't speak or walk yet, but has blinking eyes that can track people and a face that captivates with a range of expressions

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070913/ap_on_hi_te/robot_boy

I can't wait until this little guy comes out. I love the movie AI and Irobot. We will definitely be buying one.

Why would you pass, don't be afraid of technology:)

Don't get me wrong, I love technology. I'm a software engineer. I love my HDTV and my other electronic toys, but the face on this one just creeps me out.

If the thing looked more like a robot and less like Chuckie from those Child's Play horror movies I'd be all for it.

Don't get me wrong, I love technology. I'm a software engineer. I love my HDTV and my other electronic toys, but the face on this one just creeps me out.

If the thing looked more like a robot and less like Chuckie from those Child's Play horror movies I'd be all for it.

:laugh: :laugh: I think he is kinda cute but the article said they will be able to customize them to the look you want.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back