Greta Special Sat. Dec.15th

Keep us posted, my computer's in the living room. Too much trouble to set up the lap top. Got to watch the National Finals Rodeo on ESPN. And, got to cook those hamburgers for the BarnGod, LOL

well gee, panthera....

And what channel would Geraldo be on??

hugs and kisses if I had those icons!

I swear I heard something about Stacy seeing Drew remove his dirty clothes the night Kathleen was murdered or something like that. Did anyone else hear that?

I swear I heard something about Stacy seeing Drew remove his dirty clothes tbe night of Kathleen was murdered or something like that. Did anyone else hear that?
Yes, this is the part that apparently Stacy told the pastor and Mark's reporting that he was dressed in black, took the clothes off and put the clothes in the washer along with some women's clothes and told Stacy that LE would be there shortly and told her what she was to say.

Thank you for your reply..All I can say is wow,he's so guilty in both of their deaths and I also believe there are also others IMO.
Yes, this is the part that apparently Stacy told the pastor and Mark's reporting that he was dressed in black, took the clothes off and put the clothes in the washer along with some women's clothes and told Stacy that LE would be there shortly and told her what she was to say.

Thank you for your reply..All I can say is wow,he's so guilty in both of their deaths and I also believe there are also others IMO.
You're most welcome! I just hope that they're able to prove it.

Don't have cable here, but that was all said last night right? This must be a re-run of last nights show :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back