2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight is the night. The debut of Websleuths Radio. Here are all the details;

Showtime is 5 PM Pacific, 6:00 PM Mountain, 7:00 PM Central, and 8:00 PM Eastern.

Go to www.latalkradio.com and look on the right hand side of the page. You will see a big button that says, "LISTEN LIVE 2". Click on that at showtime and you'll hear Websleuths radio.

The show tonight will be very laid back. It's kind of a test run. We'll be talking about stuff that all of you know but if someone was not on Websleuths they might get lost.

Shows in the future will be much more inclusive. The shows will be ones that anyone can tune into and understand what we are talking about.

But tonight it's for us.

Our guests will be AZ Lawyer and Kimster.

You can call in with questions or feel free to post them here. We are working on getting a special chat room open so you can chat like you do when Levi's show is on but don't know if that will be ready. In the meantime post questions here or call in at 1-818-602-4929 .

The show will be uploaded later so you can listen to it then. It will be uploaded HERE

You all have been so incredibly supportive. Thank you. I'm afraid I'll cry tonight talking about the members so forgive me if I do.

Wasn't sure for awhile if it could be pulled off but it's happening.

Now, if I can keep my parakeets, finches, 3 dogs, snake, fish, and 14 year old son quiet it will all be a good thing. With my luck even the fish will make noise tonight. ha ha.

Cool beans. I'll be tuning in. Looking forward to it! Thanks!

Thank you, Tricia!!

If we hear a little background noise, we'll understand! :hug:

Congratulations Tricia and Good Luck with your first show. I'll be one of your proud WS listeners! Wouldn't miss it!

Thanks Everyone. I am so excited about this I can't tell you.

The bio page is here

Next week I'm working on some very special guests for the Anthony case. But we will be talking about other things too.

And please, if you have ANY suggestions or constructive criticism PLEASE tell me. I can take it. In fact I need it.

I will work my ample butt off to make sure that you all are proud of Websleuths radio.

SoSueMe, Kimster, 'Beach, and so many others have been incredibly helpful getting me up to speed on everything. THANK YOU GUYS.

Love,
Tricia

May the lilt of Irish laughter
lighten every load.
May the mist of Irish magic
shorten every road...
And may all your friends remember
all the favours you are owed!

:yourock:

:party:

TRICIA, , J BEAN AND THE ENTIRE MOD SQUAD OF WEBSLEUTHS-THANK YOU FOR GIVING THE MISSING, ABUSED AND MURDERED A PLACE WHERE THEIR CASES AND THE VOICES OF THOSE THAT CARE ABOUT THEM CAN BE HEARD!!!
:yourock:
I have always been so proud to be a member of such a top notch first rate forum that has to be the envy of the many other forums out there that allow their members to bottom feed and post innuendo and rumor around as though it were fact!!:banghead:
KUDOS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!! AND NOW A RADIO PROGRAM AS WELL!!!:great:
CONGRATULATIONS-I'LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE REPLAY-BUT BEST WISHES ON YOUR MAIDEN VOYAGE!:rose:
LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE-WEBSLEUTHS CABLE TV!!!!:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

:congrats:

Can't wait!! :earson:

:great: :rocker: :dance:

:woot: :applause:

:fireworks:

I am so happy to hear about this radio show! WS has been the site with the most facts about different cases, as well as the most professional. WS has a way of finding out facts before any other forums.

This will be an extremely popular radio show!!! I cannot wait to hear the discussions!

I will still be at work and will do my best to tune in. I'm excited for you. Congratulations on a dream come true!

I cannot wait Tricia. Thank you. I'm sure we won't have to wait long for a show about JonBenet, right?

I will still be at work and will do my best to tune in. I'm excited for you. Congratulations on a dream come true!

Hi Wagara,

If you miss it no worries. La Talk Radio.com will upload the show HERE! Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and after tonight you will see all the prior Websleuths Radio shows listed and available for listening.

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Thanks Tricia for making this happen! You are the BEST!!!

Thanks Mods for making this possible! Your devotion to victims & members is awesome.

Thanks Members for making this site the most informative & pleasant forum!

YAY!!!!
:great::great::great::great::woohoo::great::great::great::great:

Thank you for all the work you do for this site ! And how great to have a show where dependable info will be given and discussed. You all are the champions of the victims in this sometomes cruel world, and your very existence renews my faith in the basic goodness of people every day!

I will be listening!:tyou::hero::heartbeat::websleuther::fireworks:

I cannot wait Tricia. Thank you. I'm sure we won't have to wait long for a show about JonBenet, right?

No you won't and when I do that show it will be a DOOZY. Promise

I love Talk Radio!! Tricia, good luck tonight!! I have reminders everywhere so I won't forget to listen. Thank you for all you do to support the families of the missing (or the victims themselves, like our dear Caylee!!)

Blessings on all the work you do!!

Tricia, enjoyed reading your bio. When I was a child, I devoured the Nancy Drew books and she became my hero. That is probably where I developed a desire for sleuthing. WebSleuths Radio couldn't be coming at a more opportune time on the eve of the Anthony trial. Looking forward to hearing from you, AZlawyer, and Kimster tonight, and your show next week with 'special guests' for the Anthony case.' Very interested in hearing more from the 'Voice' behind this wonderful forum. :woohoo:

Thank You Tricia, And The Moderators, And All The Members That Contribute To This Wonderful Forum, Unfortunally I Will Not Be able To Tune In Live, Due To Time Difference:bedtime:, But I Will Be Able To listen In Tomorrow...:great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back