Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauriej

'wild rose country...'
Reaction score
http://www.facebook.com/search/resu...&init=public#!/profile.php?id=100001176414698
--sierra lamar F/B profile pic--

seirralamar.jpg

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/

Family, deputies search Santa Clara County for missing teen

Marlene Lamar, the teen's mother, said she talked to her daughter Friday morning and said goodbye and told her she loved her. Her daughter left the house around 6 a.m.

Sierra never showed up for school Friday.

Lamar didn’t realize this until she received an email from Sobrato High School notifying her of her daughter's absence.

Her mother said she found this alarming because Sierra usually walks to a school bus just before dawn, but the bus driver saw no sign of her, and neither did her friends.

Sierra Lamar is five feet two inches tall with a thin build. She was carrying a pink and black "Juicy" brand purse and possibly wearing a gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt.

Hopefully they can track the lings up until her phone died. I wonder what kind of phone she has and if its likely that a friend might have a similar charger if she has in fact left voluntarily. Hopefully they can get info from her laptop and previous text/call records to see who shes been communicating with. One thing that has me worried is it doesn't sound like she may have had much with her and I would think if she was going to run away that she would take her laptop with her since most girls her age are hooked to FB. Same with the charger and cell phone.

Anyone know about this neighborhood? Any RSOs?

Beautiful girl. I can imagine she would be a target for someone evil.. It is dark at 6am, and she was alone. I hope that she is safe, and I hate to say it but the odds aren't in her favor. Her parents must be sick with fear.

Search continues for missing Morgan Hill girl
Normally, Cardoza said, there are indications a child planned to run away or the child contacts, for example, friends via Facebook after leaving.

In this case, they have no evidence showing the girl had a troubled home life or planned to run away and she has not contacted anyone. Further complicating the picture is the lack of a witness, so far, who saw anything indicating she was taken against her will.

"We can't confirm one way or the other," said Cardoza, who added that the girl's cell phone is dead and thus cannot be tracked.

At this point police are just trying to confirm the girl, a 10th-grader at Sobrato, went in the direction of her school.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20202246/search-continues-missing-morgan-hill-girl
Working off her scent, police dogs have traced Sierra's half mile long walk to her bus stop, but the trail goes cold beyond her driveway, suggesting she was picked up.

Investigators are mining her laptop for recent contacts.

But, Sierra is described as happy at home and school and had no relationship trouble or history of running away.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/
2is83ld.jpg

She looks quite a bit different in this photo.

Yeah, I think it is. Kind of disturbing and telling. Doesn't her parents read her Twitter? I read all my kids blogs. You can find out a lot about your kid by seeing what they say to their friends.

No kidding...some pretty rough language on there...yikes :(

I think she was mostly trying to shock people with her edgy tweets. Popular girls tend to do that to live up to expectations.

I think she was mostly trying to shock people with her edgy tweets. Popular girls tend to do that to live up to expectations.

I get that, understand it even. I have a teen daughter.

But the drug talk is something different, MOO.

I get that, understand it even. I have a teen daughter.

But the drug talk is something different, MOO.

I agree. The drug talk is pretty irresponsible. My DD used to swear on her FB and on texts with friends and she would quote songs that would freak me out until she would say they were lyrics from a rap song or lines from a movie. She liked to see me freak out.

But the pictures of pills and the talk about drugs, way over the top, especially for 13.

I agree. The drug talk is pretty irresponsible. My DD used to swear on her FB and on texts with friends and she would quote songs that would freak me out until she would say they were lyrics from a rap song or lines from a movie. She liked to see me freak out.

But the pictures of pills and the talk about drugs, way over the top, especially for 13.

Glad to know I was not the only one, lol.

Sierra is 15, btw.

One of her tweets says her phone turns off at 9:00 PM every night.

How do you get a phone to do that? Some kind of parental control?

Sounds like she spends time in Fremont, wonder who she visits there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni