FBI asks for assistance identifying child predator John Doe 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the hand picture looks distorted mostly because the area around it has been photoshopped out, whatever he was holding or resting his hand on is not there so the hand seems in an unnatural position and the edges have been blurred.

seems that way to me anyway.

i think the hand picture looks distorted mostly because the area around it has been photoshopped out, whatever he was holding or resting his hand on is not there so the hand seems in an unnatural position and the edges have been blurred.

seems that way to me anyway.

I agree, the photoshopping out the image that exists around the hand/fingers has distorted the hand. The hand is also in the act of fondling or touching something which causes the fingers to be slightly curled and makes them seem seem short and squat.

I agree, the photoshopping out the image that exists around the hand/fingers has distorted the hand. The hand is also in the act of fondling or touching something which causes the fingers to be slightly curled and makes them seem seem short and squat.

His fingers are spread & his palm seems widened. Maybe it was her/his head they edited out. Somebody needs to rescue this victim & arrest this idiot pronto!

speaking of distorting images, I have seen speculation that he is European because his ring appears to be on his right hand. I wonder if the image is flipped and we are actually seeing his left hand.

Either that or it is a memento taht he does not choose to wear on his wedding finger.

It may be a shadow, but it looks like his finger is green around where the ring is.

It almost looks like the same color as is on the ends of the fingers so maybe it's just a reflection from a light. Could it be bruising? Otherwise, maybe it's just not a gold ring!

The picture of the front of his face is distorted, at least to me it is. I hope you work with that picture too, CherBear. tia

Sorry, just now checked in to this thread again. Let me do some work on the image...BRB.

The original link no longer works. I cannot find the photos that were posted by the FBI. Can someone else?

So here's what I don't get. They "blasted" his picture all over the internet, but when they identify him they won't name him or even say where he is other than the midwest??? wth?

So here's what I don't get. They "blasted" his picture all over the internet, but when they identify him they won't name him or even say where he is other than the midwest??? wth?

Its probably because he was abusing his own daughter or other family member

They know his name/ID but don't know where he's living exactly? Might be mister creepy drifter handyman who hooks up with vulnerable women with kids? gah...I think if we knew his name, we'd sleuth the heck out of him. The FBI may not want that public?

Ah ha, I see the chair did ID him. Good. Glad that chair was so noticable to someone. You couldn't forget the visual of it. I can't.

"John Doe 27 allegedly sexually exploits children. Agents say he sexually exploited a young girl in at least two videos posted on several online *advertiser censored* forums."

In the videos, the plaid chair can be seen.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...of-john-doe-27-a-suspected-child-sex-predator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong