MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me.....has anyone connected to this case taken a polygraph?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They'll never try her without a conviction of SM first, IMO. And even then, I don't know......

This thought process bothers me so! Nothing at you TTF14 But it permeates throughout this thread, that first SM has to be convicted then maybe there is a remote chance to try TM but yet SM is seen as the appetizer and TM is the main coarse.

If this was planned..... most seem to think there was planning, I say TM would never sit idly at home while SM commits the deed. TM is in the back seat, hunkered/cowered down..

A few things that also bother me, if SM is smart enough to deny being at PTL on the 20th, why is TM so dumb to post on FB on the 2nd of January that he was there.

Both SM and TM need to be charged with murder and they better have a decent case put forward. These two idiots have no money and no dream team but they are going to get away with it if SC can not prosecute this case correctly.

This thought process bothers me so! Nothing at you TTF14 But it permeates throughout this thread, that first SM has to be convicted then maybe there is a remote chance to try TM but yet SM is seen as the appetizer and TM is the main coarse.

If this was planned..... most seem to think there was planning, I say TM would never sit idly at home while SM commits the deed. TM is in the back seat, hunkered/cowered down..

A few things that also bother me, if SM is smart enough to deny being at PTL on the 20th, why is TM so dumb to post on FB on the 2nd of January that he was there.

Both SM and TM need to be charged with murder and they better have a decent case put forward. These two idiots have no money and no dream team but they are going to get away with it if SC can not prosecute this case correctly.
Oh I agree but I've seen very little evidence she was directly involved.

Polly Caison speaks on behalf of daughter Tammy Moorer

Jun 24, 2016[FONT=&amp]Polly Caison, Tammy Moorer's mother, asks for the gag order to be lifted concerning the Sidney and Tammy Moorer kidnapping charges.
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article85901342.html#storylink=cpy

[/FONT]

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article85901342.html

What the heck is she trying to say? Will the M's stop at nothing to get their message out, now her Mom is speaking to the media on her behalf?

Oh, per the video of SM's well, attorney...The state didn't strike the juror? My apologies if I've misunderstood.

So now TM and SM were with her when HE went missing...

What the heck is she trying to say? Will the M's stop at nothing to get their message out, now her Mom is speaking to the media on her behalf?

You know Sydney is a . Running around on his wife with a 20 year old. Could you imagine Tammy getting prison time and not Sidney? She would be in prison and he would be doing whatever he wanted to do. Hiring a young nanny to help with the kids. Going to Disney with the kids and the Nanny. doing whatever he wants to do, living in Tammy mama's house and driving Polly's truck. The kids going to see their mom with no photoshop, will prison clothes and prison flip flops. Having no say over her kids or Sidney.That almost makes ok for him to be free.

I think now a lot more is coming out. Longboards--hmmmm has Sidney ever met her there before. Has Sidney ever worked there before? I can't wait to get all tammy's cell records and hope they do another search warrant and see how much she ha stalked people herself and all her different alias's. It will work out and we can watch them go crazy as it does.

Does she not understand that her daughter's case could be prejudiced if there's an information free for all?

Good grief.

Errrr she was with them where?

What a troubling statement by that juror. Records of "what was said?" In this case, the victim called her roommate and BFF literally a few minutes after talking to SM and she told Bri exactly what SM said. How often do we get to see that kind of evidence? Did this jury just not pay any attention?

Justice fails again!
Maybe TM's time is coming

This needs to be the cover photo for some of the reputable FB groups.

Instead, it'll probably end up as SM's FB background, just wait!

Good grief, it feels so wrong to see that pic of the handshake. It violates the integrity of the case.

I feel so horrible for the Elvis family.

Thoughts for today, if you don't mind.

How can the Defense just bring up the names of everyone Heather has dated in the trial as possible suspects? All those people should document their alibis for that time and send to KT and threaten to sue him if he tries that again. He better have more than just their names to toss out.

Juror interview - maybe jurors should be asked in advance if they can convict someone on circumstantial evidence and be disqualified same as death penalty cases. Why even go through the whole trial if they know the evidence is all circumstantial, then the juror gives that as the reason for a Not Guilty?

BBM - I think that post by TM on facebook was a fake post. I'm not trying to defend either one of these 2, but there were some fake posts on facebook. That was also the reason there were OJ charges for at least one of the 2 people charged.

BBM - I think that post by TM on facebook was a fake post. I'm not trying to defend either one of these 2, but there were some fake posts on facebook. That was also the reason there were OJ charges for at least one of the 2 people charged.

I think it was a fake post too, but it is interesting how much of the stuff that was rumored to be fake, actually came out to be true in the trial!

I just thought of something which I don't think was asked. I guess the law in SC does not allow it, but isn't there such a thing as both sides get to strike a number of jurors during jury selection? If the law allowed certainly the state would have struck the friend of Truslow.

I thought that too... that each side could toss X number of jurors without cause. In this case, it looked like neither attorney had a say in the matter whatsoever and was left to the sole discretion of the judge (who assigned each juror a number and then pulled 14 out of a hat).

I think it was a fake post too, but it is interesting how much of the stuff that was rumored to be fake, actually came out to be true in the trial!

I agree that it was a fake post also,I should have made a better point that it did not jive with what SM was trying to sell on the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle