2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that’s it, I’m done with NG. IMO there are many more reliable news sources out there. W/S has proven over and over again that our info is much more accurate and up to date! I’m tired of living on microwave popcorn or Doritos for dinner in anticipation of NG's “Bombshells” and having to witness her snarkiness.

We can hope that there is some substance to the story.

No one would take that to trial. No one.

Seems I member a breath of a diary in the beginning somewhere, then they came out with the page 2003. Cus I member thinking-------->"ahhhhhhhh! is that all". Just figured that was all to the diary thangy. Anyway-----time will tell.

Also, JB could just have easily "leaked" this info. Maybe he leaks stuff so he has something to whine about.

I am confused. If these pages exist they would have to be turned over with discovery. If the Pros intends to use them at trial they have to release them as discovery to the defense , don't they?

I don't think they have to release what they intend to use at trial???

Or did I imagine that?:confused:

OT - I stopped watching NG after she botched the Duke Lacrosse case and never stepped forward after the players were proven innocent to say she was wrong. I live near Duke University and followed the case very closely - she reported so many facts wrong I decided not to trust her. I have followed this case but never watch her show, just read what other WSers post. A true WSer also wants the facts and proof!

I am wondering if LP's female bodyguard that was with KC after her release might have taken them. I remember him saying that she didn't even tell him everything. I haven't been keeping up lately but I do remember her asking for immunity and I don't think we ever really knew why, did we?

Yes! You just jogged my memory. The female body guard, who I think has been identified as Tracy, did retain an attorney and asked for immunity. She is a possible source for the missing pages.

Okay who is this guy with the blog? I didn't know the Rumor Thread existed in the parking lot. It used to be right here and then it was gone. MAN I've missed rumors...darn it.
Anyway, I'm having a hard time believing this is true and the main reason is...I think the prosecution would be seeking the DP by now( I know they still can) BUT I really think they would be flaunting it. JMO.

Okay who is this guy with the blog? I didn't know the Rumor Thread existed in the parking lot. It used to be right here and then it was gone. MAN I've missed rumors...darn it.
Anyway, I'm having a hard time believing this is true and the main reason is...I think the prosecution would be seeking the DP by now( I know they still can) BUT I really think they would be flaunting it. JMO.

I would rather they 'spring it' on her at the last possible moment.

Maybe KC mentioned (hand wrote) in that thangy she signed the other day about that guy was mad at her for not taking a plea. Poot------I can't member how to say this. If you can please put this into words for me. OK! Maybe it was another deal and they are keeping in under wraps. Now if there are these diary pages and that the "deal" was offered because of the diary---whew

Sorry, I read this and it sure read of somebody under some kind of influence. Not a fact---I have dyslexia---am old---and fergitful.

I would rather they 'spring it' on her at the last possible moment.

I don't think they can do that b/c the defense would have to have notice to prepare for a DP case...at least this is how I understand it. See, I would rather her sweat it out for as long as possible.:boohoo:

Maybe KC mentioned (hand wrote) in that thangy she signed the other day about that guy was mad at her for not taking a plea. Poot------I can't member how to say this. If you can please put this into words for me. OK! Maybe it was another deal and they are keeping in under wraps. Now if there are these diary pages and that the "deal" was offered because of the diary---whew

MAMABEAR Take II -- Action!!!

"Maybe KC mentioned (hand wrote) in that thangy [Motion] she signed the other day about that guy [Mr ashton] was mad at her for not taking a plea. Poot------I can't member how to say this. If you can please put this into words for me. OK! Maybe it was another [plea] deal and they are keeping in under wraps. Now if there are these diary pages and that the [plea] "deal" was offered because of the diary---whew
"

Another leak from a 'source'?, a part of today's discovery? or, a creative regurgitation of known facts to create hype? :silenced:

I did not watch the show and I have just begun reading the thread. My guess is that by the time I get to the end of the thread I'll find that your final guess was correct. IOW- I agree LOL

MAMABEAR Take II -- Action!!!

"Maybe KC mentioned (hand wrote) in that thangy [Motion] she signed the other day about that guy [Mr ashton] was mad at her for not taking a plea. Poot------I can't member how to say this. If you can please put this into words for me. OK! Maybe it was another [plea] deal and they are keeping in under wraps. Now if there are these diary pages and that the [plea] "deal" was offered because of the diary---whew
"

AWWWWWWWW! Thanks----your such a sweetie.
:blowkiss:

On the bottom of the screen on NG it said the pages were part of documents released to the defence so I went to the Orlando paper and indeed there was a document release today. It only listed a few things but said ten things were released. So perhaps NG reporters have gotten the scoop from a source after all. I have more hope now that this is true.

Okay would this finally explain why the garden sprayer things(pesticide bottles) were taken from the A's home? When was this diary found and when were the sprayer things taken out of the home? I can't remember off hand and it's almost past my bedtime so I don't wanna go digging lol.

maybe, but all it would take is a few loud, petulant 'leave me alone!'s and door slams til g and c would look at each other and say 'she needs her space, she's been through a lot' and then scurry off to their respective corners.

They had lots to do. The lawn needed fertilizing and their were cars to clean out and laundry to do.

I believe it's true. Just more proof of the inane slip-shot way Casey didn't plan this power play.
IMO

On the bottom of the screen on NG it said the pages were part of documents released to the defence so I went to the Orlando paper and indeed there was a document release today. It only listed a few things but said ten things were released. So perhaps NG reporters have gotten the scoop from a source after all. I have more hope now that this is true.

:rant: How dare they release documents and not let us see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson