2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shirt will be used as a decoy. It was worn for a reason, imo.

Flight info for a plane leaving KORL for Palm Springs, CA
Don't know if it's KC's

N404CP
(registration) (photos)
WOOLPERT INC
DAYTON OHAlert Me

AircraftCessna 404 Titan (twin-piston) (C404/G - track or photos)
Origin Executive (KORL - track or info)Destination Palm Beach Intl (KPBI - track or info)
Other flights between these airportsRouteDEARY BAIRN157038 SHEDS PHK (Decode)
Date Saturday, July 16 2011Duration 1 hour 0 minutesStatus Landed over 13 hours ago (track log & graph)
Distance Direct: 149 sm Flown: 176 sm
ScheduledActual/EstimatedDeparture11:35AM EDT11:13AM EDTArrival12:29PM EDT12:13PM EDT
Speed170 ktsAltitude6,000 feet

hmmm .... you know there were some pretty heavy golf bags ... one guy using 2 hands to carry and weighed down ... I hope they put the footage up of them loading the plane ... If she did get on that plane, it would make sense to go someplace where she has relatives ...
She's broke right now and can't make any money yet while the appeal is pending ... if (when) she loses the appeal she faces the lawsuits and how the best way is for her and Jose to keep any money they make ...

I got a small portion of it and uploaded it. I think the one dude looks like Lee and the lady at the end walks like cindy and that black and white dress with the black strip at bottom - looks like that dress, but who knows.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_HV49eqG98"]‪Golfer or Lee, Cindy and the convict in a bag?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dang! I just get to the car chase and they signed off!

*If FCA is on a plane, I hope she needs 50 barf bags.

Doesn't matter.....that plane left the airport at 9:29 am Saturday morning and has not filed a new flight plan since reaching its destination over 14 hours ago.....

Proves that just because media tweets/reports something doesn't mean they have a clue or can even READ their own information!!!!

FlightAware shows you the last route of a plane until it's in the air again on its current flight.

Dumb question in all this mess.....

Is there a way I can come back to my last post or do I need to write down the page number I'm on?

Click on your own screenname. It takes you to your personal page. Hit 'statisitics', and choose ' Posts by _________' It will take you to your most recent posts, chronologically.

If she does go to New York, it might actually be for an interview, because I don't see why they would have her go to New York otherwise.

She's going to be going to some rest home.

I got a small portion of it and uploaded it. I think the one dude looks like Lee and the lady at the end walks like cindy and that black and white dress with the black strip at bottom - looks like that dress, but who knows.

‪Golfer or Lee, Cindy and the convict in a bag?‬‏ - YouTube

i seriously doubt she was hidden in a golf bag. my guess she is still in orlando, or at the very least fl at the moment. my guess is she will be moved when they think the media coverage and calmed down.

Dumb question in all this mess.....

Is there a way I can come back to my last post or do I need to write down the page number I'm on?

If you hit USER CP (stands for control panel) all the threads you have posted or subscribed to will be listed. There will be a light blue box with an upside down ^ mark. Click that and it takes you to the last post you were at on your last visit to the forum.

Stuff her in that golf bag, but please place duct tape over her nose and mouth, then place her in 2 black garbage bags with yellow ties...........FCA, KARMA IS COMING

That shirt will be used as a decoy. It was worn for a reason, imo.

I'm wondering that too ... sure to be spotted ... well I hope the news stations figure it out but it's not looking too hopeful ...
I also hope they've got someone still watching Mason's building ... :waitasec:

What station do we watch next? After they come out of the dark zone? Link por favor?

sgvscanner suspect has stopped chp has suspect at gun point #chp #pursuit
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Retweeted by LAPolicePursuit and 15 others

Where ever she is tomorrow...I know where she will be in the end :devil:. And in this I place my hope.

She walked out the front door of the jail. She isn't going to hide to get on a plane. Certainly not in a golf bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member