TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The animosity was when Billie and SA first got together. Hailey did want her parents back together, and she saw SA as standing in the way. And no, he did not show anger towards her (that I know anything about).

I am sure there were plenty of times that either of this kids were alone with SA.

This is a hard question to answer...all kids at some point or another have some type of issues with their parents/stepparents/parent's GF/BF. No issues out of the ordinary that I ever knew about.

BBM

Difficult, no, impossible for me to believe the maturity of that young man with the way he comes across in various media. Such control he exhibited at home!

I am very close to most of my good friend's boyfriends. I find it odd that CTG has been good friends with Billy for 10 years and barely knows the guy she has been dating for 3. VERY weird. That alone shows that there's something odd about BD and SA's relationship.

FWIW, my best friend of 20 years has a BF I've only met once, and he's been in her life for about 3 years too. Sometimes life just gets in the way of getting together regularly.

During Adkins' polygraph, he indicated Hailey could be in Scurry County, just north of Mitchell County and where Adkins has relatives. But when pressed for a location, "Adkins refused . . . and walked out of the Police Department," according to an affidavit. Adkins said he left on the advice of his attorney.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=12623354&page=2

I believe that Billie and SA got together before Clint and his GF did.

so would you say (just from what you know) that Hailey had accepted by now that they wouldn't be getting back together? and if you know..is Hailey a daddy's girl or mama's girl..just curious..TY!

LE has interviewed this person more than once - I have heard nothing of it from LE or the media.

Yes, the other child was known to this person also. This child is fine, and accounted for.

Thanks for answering. So then, LE has has confirmed this one to Billie? They have told her "yes" this checked out and your daughter was seen on Monday at *advertiser censored* time? I want to keep my mind open, but we first heard from Billie directly that the neighbor saw Hailey by the shed on Monday around noon. When Nancy Grace said it wasn't confirmed, Billie then said it was a friend staying with the neighbor who was no longer there. Two different things that I think Billie would definitely remember as it was supposed to be the LAST person to have seen her besides Shawn. Regardless, LE cannot confirm that sighting. Regarding Hailey sightings with 2 girls and boy+girl, those cannot be confirmed (but there are always false sightings in missing persons cases).

I don't know any person. No one that isn't directly related to me by blood (nuclear family unit) or married to me for 18 years that I would defend in a possible murder case. That I would stake my word or my reputation on by defending their behavior or actions.

Just throwing my experience in there, not directed at anyone. My Husband and I have had this convo several times hypothetically---would you defend someone that you knew in public or to the media if they had such and such situation or potentially involved in such and such---not directing that comment at anyone---just stating what my actions would be hypothectically---of course I've never been in that situation (well once but won't derail the thread to explain, in that case I spoke to the LE and SA and no one else) JMHO

That is interesting and I want to ask one question....what if it was a family member involved in some situation like you just said...just because they are your family would that make a difference? It is interesting because I think we all think we know someone but even if it is family would you still risk that??? Families aren't always what they seem,lol. IMO
Very interesting Kat!!! Thanks

No, it was after Hailey disappeared. No one told Billie at all. The first she heard of it was on NG... her anger was apparant, to me anyway. If this was true, the grandmother should have immediately told Billie or Clint.

JMO, I dont think she was scared. She has been known to get in SAs face and scream at him, tell him how much she disliked him. Billie would have to tell her to cool it.

I am curious as to when Hailey told the grandmother, not when BD heard it on NG.
I would like to know how close CD was to his mother. I am asking because if it were very recent that HD told the grandmother about SA and then Grandma calls up CD and tells him about it...and then CD says something to BD and it causes a problem in the house. For some reason I am just thinking there is more to this story that hasn't come out yet. I think it would be very odd for the grandmother to sit on that information. If I were the grandmother I would have been on the phone so fast to my son, in this case CD.

Going to start a new thread, will close this one in a few minutes. Ima

LE has interviewed this person more than once - I have heard nothing of it from LE or the media.

Yes, the other child was known to this person also. This child is fine, and accounted for.

Any idea why this person didn't come forward with this information before now?

Yes but law enforcement has not SAID they are unconfirmed, which is what was said in the post I responded to.

If even one of those 4 sightings is confirmed it totally messes with the theory that we had of Shawn taking Hailey in the morning.

I would think, if there were any confirmed sightings of Hailey anywhere, they would be on the horn loud and long for any others to come forward. And, again I would think, there would be a lot of msm buzz about "last person to see Hailey".

Then again, how is a sighting "confirmed"? If it is an individual saying they saw Hailey, they would need to corroborate it with someone else, right?

Unless it is on a CCTV video somewhere, that would definitely be confirmed.

Sigh. How to know?

I'm wondering if these sitings were ruled out or occurred after the search warrants were executed.

According to the search warrants: (page 6)

snipped>

"There are NO witnesses who saw HD walking on the date she is believed to
have left her residence"

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=331216

So are these new witnesses?

czgtz -

I know you said you don't want to name this person, but can you give the time frame for when this supposed sighting took place?

Not being rude, please do not take it that way. Friends for 10 years and been to each others homes; I do not have a gf that I have been friends with for that long, yet I do not know her husband or significant other in a fairly meaningful way. Especially if he has been in her life for any length of time. Do you ever wonder why she never talked about him much? You are clearly a wonderful and supportive person and Billie is lucky to have you in her life. But I have serious doubts about her as a parent.

I understand what you are saying.

As I have said before, the past year or so, unfortunately, we have not been able to spend as much 'face-time' together as we would like... our families, jobs, other obligations take up quite a bit of time. We still talk as much as we can.

Now that Hailey is missing, I make it a point to go over nearly every single day, and I talk to her several times a day on the phone. It sucks that it has taken something so horrific to get us to see each other as often as we used to.

When we became friends, she was with Clint, and our families did quite a bit together. Even though I spent time around Clint, I never talked to him that much, I talked to Billie, and my husband talked to Clint, and our kids talked to each other.

Billie talked to me about Clint, and she talks to me about SA. But mostly we talk about other things.... we spend most of our time with out husbands/BF's - who wants to talk about them?

Isn't all this the stuff that has been deemed rumors on fb, which we can't talk about up here so we have our hands tied?

During Adkins' polygraph, he indicated Hailey could be in Scurry County, just north of Mitchell County and where Adkins has relatives. But when pressed for a location, "Adkins refused . . . and walked out of the Police Department," according to an affidavit. Adkins said he left on the advice of his attorney.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=12623354&page=2

Wow, he either has the worst lawyer on the face of the planet ( I believe the worst is tied up in Fla at the moment;)) or that is a BOLD FACE LIE!!!

I would think, if there were any confirmed sightings of Hailey anywhere, they would be on the horn loud and long for any others to come forward. And, again I would think, there would be a lot of msm buzz about "last person to see Hailey".

Then again, how is a sighting "confirmed"? If it is an individual saying they saw Hailey, they would need to corroborate it with someone else, right?

Unless it is on a CCTV video somewhere, that would definitely be confirmed.

Sigh. How to know?

At this point, I would think the witness would need to take a poly to be confirmed and their background would be checked for any connections...

Ok, we have to stop with the stealing of clothes and dragging them down the street (which is a funny visual btw).

The dogs in this case do NOT give us anything useful to work with, that's my post on them.

Please feel free to quote any of my posts about the issue, but I don't want to keep going round and round because it's not going to help bring Hailey home.

(This is not directed at anyone!)

Do you believe in the two positive hits at the dump yesterday? (I value your opinion as do others.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288