2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

Misty said " I seen him yesterday, not I talked to him yesterday. How do we know that she talked to him through a 3 way call?

For all we know she could have been having a another "dream"
I don't understand the excitement over comments like this when all Misty does is lie, lie, lie. Why should we believe anything she is saying? In my opinion she made this story about seeing or talking to Ronald up to boast to her friend Cher that Ronald claims he is still in love with her. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Thanks Elle. For some reason I can't listen to these tapes. I thought it was a fact that she was talking to Ron and he was saying he was not going to testify against her. Is there another tape, or was this just a mistake?

When I heard the audio w/o video, I believed misty. When I see her head bob, it puts a whole new spin on her. This girl has a vivid imagination. Here I go again with her personality spinnning out of control whenever she bobs.

LE is now leading us in a new direction. They are driving fast right now....not much time left.

Thanks Elle. For some reason I can't listen to these tapes. I thought it was a fact that she was talking to Ron and he was saying he was not going to testify against her. Is there another tape, or was this just a mistake?

Its either tape #1 or 2 that came out today, that Misty say's that she talked to Ron and asked him if he was going to testify against her and he told her no.

Impatient me...lol. I was listening to Tpe 4 where Misty was talking to Cher and all of a sudden I heard this horrible beeping noise, I listened to it for a minute and then had to turn it off, must be the part about Misty seeing RC and the I love you part came after I turned it off. But, in the clip that Papa posted she does say, I seen him yesterday....so maybe it was at the court appearance( not the last one because that was just Tommy and RC).

Does anyone else have a headache...lol.

Yep, could be, Dr. Fessel. These two women still busy, scrambling around, desperately trying to orchestrate behind the scenes, I believe. These two will try and "work" Misty whatever way they can. Ron, he will do his own thing and all their hard work (Teresa and Annette's) will be for naught; their golden boy will have no trouble ratting them out either.

Ron's gotta keep telling Misty he loves her; he KNOWS that she can, and probably will, tell what she knows and that will not be good for Ronnie.

This, is of course, all my OPINION.

bbm~

The fact that they (TN and GGMS) continue to work Misty IS THE KEY TO THIS CASE, IMHO...they know what happened. No doubt in my mind.

Impatient me...lol. I was listening to Tpe 4 where Misty was talking to Cher and all of a sudden I heard this horrible beeping noise, I listened to it for a minute and then had to turn it off, must be the part about Misty seeing RC and the I love you part came after I turned it off. But, in the clip that Papa posted she does say, I seen him yesterday....so maybe it was at the court appearance( not the last one because that was just Tommy and RC).

I think it is in the beepy video,, I turned it off myself, and skipped to the end, it starts at about 17 mins into the video. I heard "I seen him yesterday" too.

Misty said " I seen him yesterday, not I talked to him yesterday. How do we know that she talked to him through a 3 way call?

For all we know she could have been having a another "dream"
I don't understand the excitement over comments like this when all Misty does is lie, lie, lie. Why should we believe anything she is saying? In my opinion she made this story about seeing or talking to Ronald up to boast to her friend Cher that Ronald claims he is still in love with her. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I will respectfully point out the following:

(1) I didn't conjure up the notion of the 3 way call. It was first pointed out earlier in this thread as a possible explanation of a means to the conversation. It seemed reasonable to me then, it seems reasonable to me now. I might add several other WS members must agree gauging by the thanks to the original post.

(2) I'm well aware of Misty being a documented liar. Should I start each post in this thread like the last one I made?:

This is Misty talking....this is Misty talking....this is Misty talking.....

or should we simply not talk about what she has said?

(3) As to "excitement over comments like this" directed at my post, I don't remember jumping out of my chair trying to start the wave or anything.

I simply brought 2 parts of the tape to this forum along with my brief comments on the same. If I offended you, please accept my apologies.

Even if she only saw him in court.....how the heck did they carry on a coversation? We've seen other videos of them in court, and I've never seen them talking to each other. Even Tommy who wanted to talk to his wife so badly, just keeps walking past Lindsy with barely a glance. I'm really confused about this contact they must have had!

Even if she only saw him in court.....how the heck did they carry on a coversation? We've seen other videos of them in court, and I've never seen them talking to each other. Even Tommy who wanted to talk to his wife so badly, just keeps walking past Lindsy with barely a glance. I'm really confused about this contact they must have had!

In her mind...

Misty has a vivid imagination and that is the least of her problems. Her dream-like states are screaming something major going on in her head.

My guess is somebody told her this and she has employed it as actually occurring.

(1) I didn't conjure up the notion of the 3 way call. It was first pointed out earlier in this thread as a possible explanation of a means to the conversation. It seemed reasonable to me then, it seems reasonable to me now. I might add several other WS members must agree gauging by the thanks to the original post.

(2) I'm well aware of Misty being a documented liar. Should I start each post in this thread like the last one I made?:

(3) As to "excitement over comments like this" directed at my post, I don't remember jumping out of my chair trying to start the wave or anything.

I simply brought 2 parts of the tape to this forum along with my brief comments on the same. If I offended you, please accept my apologies.

You didn't offend me at all. I was just wondering if there was a way to confirm that Misty talked to RC via a 3 way phone conversation, I stated that I did turn the tape off because of a beeping noise so it was very possible I didn't hear it.

I appreciate your video snippets Papa, and your comments.

LE is now leading us in a new direction. They are driving fast right now....not much time left.

Whisperer - can you read their GPS? If so, drop a hint. lol!

Why not much time left? Yes, I had a nice big brunch that's got me sleepy. Why not, it's Sunday!

We know LE are only letting Bits of the Tapes out. So IMO there has to be a reason why they allow those comments to be released, on both Misty & Tommys tapes.

Is it a message to Ron, that the two of them are talking (about him), Watch this space!
Is it a message to them (or us that follow this case) that, we (LE) have heard thier stories and we are not falling for them anymore, he was at werk!
Or is it somthing else.

LE want Justice for Haleigh, as we all do. There in no-way (IMO) they would allow those comments to be released with-out good reason.

Hope i make sense :)

Yes, it makes sense. For the most part, I believe LE wants justice for Haleigh. I thought Sheriff Hardy looked on the verge of tears in one of the lastest videos where he talked about Haleigh and not letting her case go unsolved.

What nags at me at times is Ronald's ability in the past to squirm out of any and all charges against him; I fear that may not have changed.

Two problems I have with release of jail tapes: First, we are not seeing anything from Ronald. PCSO says his conversations are recorded but they are too busy to go through them and listen so they have not been released. (I believe if someone asked for them under the Sunshine Law they might be released, however.) Second, the tapes that are being released are from St. Johns County inmates. Given that Haleigh is a concern of Putnam, might St. Johns not be as diligent as they could be in keeping things under wraps to protect Putnam's investigation?

One would hope there would be adequate communication between the counties about a potential Haleigh case arrest, but hoping does not make it so. In short, I wonder if all the info released to date would have been released if the subjects were incarcerated in Putnam County.

I loved comment number 3!:dance:
I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. I was only able to hear one tape today, and I honestly didn't know how Misty and Ron had any communication. The 3 way call theory made sense to me. I just want everyone to know, that I'm not smart enough to decipher all this stuff with accuracy, and I appreciate the help that I get from WS's. If I ever offend anyone, it will be because of my ignorance, and not because I'm a smart azz!

Bolding by smart blonde....

The 'Joe Story' came to her in a dream?!!!

I once had a dream that I was a beautiful princess that lived in a castle, but it didn't make it true.

Well, not yet, anyway. :angel:

Jus wanted to say I think your beautiful. :blowkiss: You just need your castle.

I moved a couple of posts as we are leaving this thread for discussion of Misty's tapes. It wasn't very clear before and the lines have been defined this afternoon. :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back