2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry gave a very good explanation based on law and court decisions of why he was allowing it.

One can only hope the fifth district court of appeals will one day agree. I only mean to indicate that the flash thing was clearly inflammatory even amongst the folks on this forum, where doubt is pretty absent. But I trust that Perry's overrule CYA note was adequate - was a pretty horrific tableau...

I did not watch the trial today or participate in the discussion - I have not read it. But after the trial ended yesterday, one of the local tv stations showed a video they had created of Caylee's face morphing into a skull and the tape being placed over. Caylee Daily also had a picture of the skeleton yesterday. I chose not to watch anything today - just too much - after seeing those pictures, I am taking a break for a few days. If you have not see them, I suggest you do not. I did not intend to, but there they were. Too sad

I have no intention of looking at the photos. I KNOW I couldn't handle it.
I'll remember Caylee as the beautiful child she was.....

I thouht he DID say he notice the cap was missing and that he covered the hole with duct tape? :waitasec:
In his testimony, here in the actual trial, he said he may have covered that hole on the gas can...he said something like...that is something I might do.

It might also be something that a daughter who is known for being very observant and mimicking the behavior of others might do.

He made it VERY clear that the pictures were to be pixulated before release. Some of these media outlets are in for it!

Oh man. I hope this doesn't lead to JP banning all cameras in the courtroom!

Oh man. I hope this doesn't lead to JP banning all cameras in the courtroom!

I know I hope not too. But looks like the leaks are from are from OS hopefully CNN is still in good standings

Did you follow the testimony today?
All I'm doing is writing down what happened in court.
No duct tape found in the home except for on the gas can. GA said he placed that tape on the gas can.
GA put the posters up with that tape. KC was in jail.

Indeed I heard that testimony...and the search was done in Decemeber..many many months after Caylee went missing, and I guess I will make an assumption, that the rest of the roll had been used up on all the posters the Anthony's made and put up during the intense searches. I also recall that this tape was very rare, in fact hasnt been available for years..rumor has it George had pilfered it from some job years prior...
Maybe I am missing something..but I happen to think that roll ran out of tape at sometime post Caylee's disappearance...We do know however, Mr. Kronk wouldnt have access to that tape much less those heartshaped stickers..pooh blanket, laundry bag and so on...all of which KC had access to prior to her initial encarceration July 17th,2008.

I wonder why DT didnt point to Cindy???? Hummmmm

Coming from my own mental health standpoint...the more chaotic my house is the more chaotic my life and mind is

Yeah, this is true for some. I know people that, if their lives get chaotic, they start cleaning, straightening, etc.

I came here for answers because I'm sure the sidebar junkies can help me.

Today we saw evidence collected from the Anthony home. Included was bedding from Caylee's bed. I don't know what exactly was collected. But, my question is this:
A Whinny the Pooh blanket was discovered at the crime scene with the remains of Caylee. But, I remember seeing a photo in People magazine years back of Cindy sitting near Caylee's bed. If I recall correctly, on the bed was a Whinny the Pooh blanket. Of course this photo was taken after her granddaughter was reported missing. How could the blanket still be on the bed in that photo and later another one like it found at the crime scene?
Did Cindy replace the blanket once she discovered it missing along with Caylee?

Or, what I saw in the magazine photo was a bedspread and not a blanket?

Help.

Not sure if this is the answer or if someone has already posted but it may be that there were two sets. Taken into evidence were winnie the pooh crib set and another set of winnie the pooh articles removed from the linen closet. It may be that those videos were released before the evidence was collected in December from the home.

What was JB's point going on and on and asking everybody about how far the things they found on Suburban were from the road and the brushline?

What kind of distance would prove that it wasn't Casey but George and Roy Kronk?

What was JB's point going on and on and asking everybody about how far the things they found on Suburban were from the road and the brushline?

What kind of distance would prove that it wasn't Casey but George and Roy Kronk?

Maybe just the fact that it seems impossible for it not to have been found in 6 months if it was that close to the street?

I feel that way, too. It is just too exhausting to try to inform people who have not read everything. And if you do try to explain that you have read/viewed every deposition, interview, investigative report, etc, people do think you are a little strange, as they begin inching away. I have learned to try to just be quiet.

Me too. I so dislike hearing people say that GA was probably involved and that KC was covering for him. I want to scream that KC wouldn't cover for anybody. In jail, she can barely primp and preen and lord knows who she can get attractive for, let alone knowing she can't party, text, or chat. No way will she cover up for anyone for three long party-less years.

Indeed I heard that testimony...and the search was done in Decemeber..many many months after Caylee went missing, and I guess I will make an assumption, that the rest of the roll had been used up on all the posters the Anthony's made and put up during the intense searches. I also recall that this tape was very rare, in fact hasnt been available for years..rumor has it George had pilfered it from some job years prior...
Maybe I am missing something..but I happen to think that roll ran out of tape at sometime post Caylee's disappearance...We do know however, Mr. Kronk wouldnt have access to that tape much less those heartshaped stickers..pooh blanket, laundry bag and so on...all of which KC had access to prior to her initial encarceration July 17th,2008.

I wonder why DT didnt point to Cindy???? Hummmmm

Speaking of Cindy, I can't help it, the question keeps popping into my head as to why Caylee was wearing the SAME SHORTS she wore to see great grandfather on June 15.

If Caylee went to bed the evening of the 15th after swimming in the pool earlier that evening, wouldn't she wear jammies? I've never known a mom to put the same shorts back on a toddler the next day - sometimes a toddler wears two outfits in a day. With all of the clothes Caylee had, why the same shorts which probably would have been somewhat dirty by Monday? :waitasec:

Plus GA says he saw her the morning of the 16th wearing jean shorts (which I've never believed - just mo.)

Maybe just the fact that it seems impossible for it not to have been found in 6 months if it was that close to the street?

That's what I think also. That is what CM was trying to get at when he was questioning about school children walking by on their way to school I believe.:waitasec:
ETA-I don't buy this theory at all!!

I was wondering the same thing - the closer her body was to the road, the more inclined I am to believe it was ICA... it seems as though it would be more difficult for her to carry the double bagged trash bags put in a cloth laundry bag with her daughter's body a long distance as opposed to RK or GA.

First it was indeed just 20 feet or so from the road, but it was burried within vegetation so thick machete had to be used to get into it..not to mention that whole area was flooded during Hurricane Fay August of that year. Tim Miller of Equisearch called of searches in that area due to the water levels..

I think the closeness to the road indicates it was done to get quickly into cover carrying that canvas bag with Caylee inside..and a fallen tree provided a good cover for it to be hidden from sight..and apparantly initially the hidder had placed a board of some sort over it too..all of which Kronk had described back in August prior to the hurricane hitting...

Geesh, something tells me I know just too much detail about this case:rocker:

Off topic but ICA's hair sure does grow fast...Does she get vitamins in jail? lol

That's what I think also. That is what CM was trying to get at when he was questioning about school children walking by on their way to school I believe.:waitasec:

I do not remember a sidewalk there though. Here if there is no sidewalk, children must walk on the other side of the street where there is one, or if there are NO sidewalks leading to the school at all, the children must be bussed.

I think they are going to try and say searchers were right there where the body was found. Not going to work but they will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23