2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't think she'll adjust as well in prison as a lot of people have said. If she seems to have done so now, it's because she's being regularly visited and sprung for court. She won't have much of an outlet down the road.

Not to mention all of the women who are in prison, for NOT killing their children and missing them very much and then here comes ICA...

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

I find it hard to believe that DS or any lawyer would allow something like that.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

Attachments

• Fryer shows KC text message June 4, 2011.jpg
    Fryer shows KC text message June 4, 2011.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 85
  • ANJ  sneaky KC on computer June 4, 2011.JPG
    ANJ sneaky KC on computer June 4, 2011.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 90
  • ica phone.png
    ica phone.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Sims says where is she at looking at Cindy June 4, 2011.jpg
    Sims says where is she at looking at Cindy June 4, 2011.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 86
  • OS June 4, 2011 sneaky.jpg
    OS June 4, 2011 sneaky.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 88
This is why I don't think she'll adjust as well in prison as a lot of people have said. If she seems to have done so now, it's because she's being regularly visited and sprung for court. She won't have much of an outlet down the road.

Especially when her dream team goes home...and she goes off to the big house. All those visits will stop. All that fawning over the cash cow will end. She will be just another con, waiting in line for her beans and bread. :rocker:

Someone needs to straighten this mess out where that "win her over with chloroform" picture is concerned. Could someone please give LDB quick call and tell her that a picture does not need to be stored on a hard drive to be uploaded to myspace. A picture can be placed on myspace by linking from a photo hosting website such as photobucket...see my search for "win her over" http://photobucket.com/images/win her over/
I think this is critical and someone needs to straighten it out.

It makes no difference. Seeing a picture on the net means your computer downloads the picture to your HD and displays it to you.

The mock juror can NOT get her mind off the chloroform search and the deletion of the history of that search. The mock juror is not yet supposed to know the date the deletion occurred (has been tainted by WSers supplying info. lol), but the cat's out of the bag now. When this jury finds out that the chloroform deletion occurred when ICA's daughter was supposedly missing... BAD BAD BAD news for ICA.

Could you please tell me who you are talking about? Maybe you already did and I missed it?? :waitasec:

BBM

Okay, so why then did ICA, while her daughter is missing, or accidentally drown (whatever, all stupid at this point), go out of her way to delete the history of that chloroform search. Why would she even recall such an innocent search at this point, and why then go to her computer and get rid of the evidence of that search?

Nope...not buying it. And I don't think a soul on this jury will either.

JMO

Couldn't agree more. LKB is BIASED and I do not see why In Session would even use her. Of course she is going to spin things. It upsets me when she is put on shows for that reason.

Her husband was on Gretta last night....I was steaming mad at the way he deliberately mislead viewers about yesterdays testimony, lied about what was testified to, and disreguarded everything Dr Vass said on the stand. Dr. Baden has as much credibility with me now as Dr. Henry Lee...ZERO! They are BOTH right up there with Lenard Padillia!

I'm sorry to hear that Dr. Baden has gone this way. He used to a champion for the victims. I remember him on Greta when the Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio case was unfolding and he was squarely on the side of the victims.

Not to mention all of the women who are in prison, for NOT killing their children and missing them very much and then here comes ICA...

Casey will adapt well in prison. psychopaths always do. They find like minded people and prison is just the place to find them. Fla prison is no different than any other prison, they have moms that killed their children too!

This is a great day for justice for Caylee ! I have never seen Casey with her head down, for such a long period of time, she HAS to know it's over. Thank God she invested so much time on the computer and cell phone !

The "Win her over with chloroform" pic is a satirical take on getting sex. It does not suggest murder at all. mo

It does look likely though that Ricardo's myspace is where she got the idea from. Imagine being Ricardo, I wonder how he feels knowing this is a distinct possibility.

This is off topic but I love the defense attorney who is on Dr Drew. I think his name i Mark. He rips on ICA all the time haha!

And on JB.....he is constantly making side remarks as to ...er..JB's knowledge...:floorlaugh:

In bulk @ Home Depot but smaller amounts can be found @ grocery stores/Target etc.
Oh yes....but....when I googled how to make it.....the 6th site suggested said "acetone can be picked up at local hardware stores"....just sayin...

From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

Is there an email addy for HHJP? I'm sure he would be interested in seeing this! I swear ICA gets away with more BS!:banghead:

:waitasec::waitasec: I was wondering if anyone noticed the following this morning:

ICA handed JB a binder when he was questioning the computer tech witness -- and it looked to me like DS gave ICA a "look" when she handed JB the binder.

Did anyone else see this ?

I think from now until the end of trial, we will see ICA continue to "PRETEND" she is on the DT as the "paralegal" ...

It must be VERY OBVIOUS to the DT that ICA is NOT coming across very well.

I'm sorry to hear that Dr. Baden has gone this way. He used to a champion for the victims. I remember him on Greta when the Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio case was unfolding and he was squarely on the side of the victims.

IMO Too many now place getting paid for appearing on TV and spouting NONSENSE above all else.

Originally he WAS for Caylee...not anymore.

Last night, He was still harping on testing the marrow to prove Caylee drowned. ...HUGE EYEROLL as well as chorline in the Anthony pool

I'm with you on the cell phone passing TT. I saw the shifty eyed younger guy at DT table slide her a cell phone during the first week. I also recall what you have captured above.

Help, please!

I missed what was exactly said about the August 2008 date for chloroform searches. Det. Osborne said it after Baez asked a question, I think, it was during his cross. I can follow along with others but JB talks in circles and I'm easily distracted by other things when he's up there.

So what exactly was she saying about "chloroform", "search", "August 2008"?

Too many variables, I don't want to guess wrong.

I know when Osborne said it, Casey's head popped up really fast with a sort of minimal shocked/surprised look on her face. Then she looked down again at what she's been "working" on all morning.

TIA

It does look likely though that Ricardo's myspace is where she got the idea from. Imagine being Ricardo, I wonder how he feels knowing this is a distinct possibility.

Yes, I agree-- I feel so bad for all the innocent people she emotionally victimized. I wonder how many had to seek professional help... wicked thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit