Time zone?

DeepThinker

Reaction score
I know this is just a little issue, but the times posted when someone posts in a forum are one hour ahead of me. I have selected Mountain Time, which is the correct time zone for me, but the times showing seem to be Central Time. They used to show my time....:waitasec:

do you have automatically detect DST box checked? It is right below your time zone selection. If it is turned off it doesn't know we have turned the clocks back one hour.

I do have it set to automatically detect DST settings. Weird. Like I said, not that it's a huge deal, just makes me think a little harder is all. LOL :crazy:

I do have it set to automatically detect DST settings. Weird. Like I said, not that it's a huge deal, just makes me think a little harder is all. LOL :crazy:
Just change your time zone. the you won't have to think again until we change the clocks again LOL.

I need to change my time zone (yet again). I looked under User CP under the edit profile options and I can't locate how to change my time zone from MT to the Hawaiian-Aleutian Time Zone. I can't seem to find the tab I need to change this.

Could a Mod please assist me or even better could an admin go in for me and change it?

Thank you so very much! (I will be living in the Hawaiian-Aleutian time zone for the next 3 years).

Nevermind I found it thank you anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong