State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEVER think cheating is ok, for any reason. But the point is, this marriage was a bad idea for BOTH of them.

What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.

I think the fact he DIDN'T speak at all of his wife/kids speaks volumes.

Many thanks. I really appreciated you being so dedicated, that is what I read every night, given I am six Hours away from you.

BTW Please feel free to correct me any time

Welcome Bertha21!

You mentioned using Google for translations. I have used it too, and I have to ask. How accurate and well done are the translations?

I have used it to translate from English into: German, Korean and Portuguese. I do not know a great deal of German, but I do know a little. From what I could tell it did not appear that it had translated it into anything insulting, but I know how hard this can be for a computer.

One of the early attempts at translating English into Russian translated "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" into "The wine is acceptable, but the meat is rotten." :crazy:

BC was "pleased with the birth of older child" and seemed to have wanted a family.

Ok, here we go. I really can not contribute a lot but I am a German married to an Canadian. Our dinner is late. We do kiss each other even we don't know each other so well. Him being in Europe and do so with this girl in France doesn't mean anything for me. On the other side, we hardly call people in our neighborhood friends. I think we might be strange at times. As I said, I think he did it. But if there is nothing else I would have a hard time to feel good sending him to prison (or jail, I really do not have any idea what the difference is)
Many thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

Don't worry, Brad already explained the cheek to cheek kissing during his depo, and the jury will hear his testimony. He also denied any other type of kissing (or anything else for that matter) with Celine B.

Brad has been held in jail, since his arrest, while awaiting trial. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to life and will serve his time in NC state prison.

As a general rule, if a defendant is convicted and sentenced to a yr and a day (or more), they will serve their time as a convicted felon in prison.

Welcome, Bertha! I fully understand you wanting to lurk. Fence sitters who post have had to develop somewhat of a thick skin here, IMO. Thanks for your first post, and I hope we see more from you! :)

you know I liked your sig so much that I actually used it the other day. :)

Don't worry, Brad already explained the cheek to cheek kissing during his depo, and the jury will hear his testimony. He also denied any other type of kissing (or anything else for that matter) with Celine B.

Brad has been held in jail, since his arrest, while awaiting trial. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to life and will serve his time in NC state prison.

As a general rule, if a defendant is convicted and sentenced to a yr and a day (or more), they will serve their time as a convicted felon in prison.

Ok I see. So jail is before conviction and prison is were you are once you are found guilty. Is that about correct?

Just an FYI, Brad and NC's Dad have made eye contact multiple times. I think he just asked Brad a question...not that it matters.

NC called dad on many occasions asking to borrow money for the house (to fix a/c, furnace, roof damage). State then asks dad if he was aware bc got new car during this time.

Her father comes across as very distinguished and a great dad. Like the dad I always wanted.

Asked Brad a question? 'Splain, please. :)

He said he'd have to "look to Brad" about something in the time line.

I thought it was interesting.

For clarification, he casually looked over to Brad, as if Brad might be able to nod and give him an indicator on something to confirm the time.

Asked Brad a question? 'Splain, please. :)

It was in regard to the time frame that NC was calling asking for money for house repairs. He looked at BC, and said something like "Brad, I think it was '04, was that right?" Then I think Kurtz responded for him, yes.

Ok I see. So jail is before conviction and prison is were you are once you are found guilty. Is that about correct?

You can be convicted for a shorter sentence (less than year usually) and be in jail.

BC bought a "Zed" Z4 BMW ... TWO seater with a family...interesting. Those aren't inexpensive either.

I just got a muscle cramp hearing about what a full IronMan competition entails.
1 mile swimming
23 mile run
50 mile bike ride
<thud>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics