GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

Would love to see more information coming forth on this case.

That is good news, her dad saying on the FB page that they are starting to get back results from the lab and he is hopeful that they will be able to move forward soon...but this does not sound, IMO, like the type of person who will ever tell where she is. :(

Missing Woman's Estranged Husband Posts On Her Facebook Page

By Andy Banker FOX2now.com 10:43 p.m. CDT, June 21, 2011
FARMINGTON, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com)—

There's been a new development in the case of a missing mother from Farmington, Jacque Waller, 39.

Her parents heard from her estranged husband, Clay Waller, for the first time since shortly after her disappearance, via a message he appeared to have posted on Jacque's Facebook page.

Here's the message at it appeared on Jacque Waller's Facebook page:

"I miss u so much. This is a nightmare. I wish for your safe return. So many people are wanting to get me. This is not about me. We need for you to come home. Our babies need us so bad. I haven't seen them since all of this happened. I know they miss u so bad. I look for u every day. I went to church today and have to believe you are still coming home. Our babies must be so confused, not having their mom or dad. Honey, I will keep moving forward. Our kids are worth fighting for. I know you would want me to fight every day for our babies. Honey, I miss and love you so much. Please come home soon, Clay."

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-mi...on-her-facebook-page-20110621,0,4667424.story

Missing Woman's Estranged Husband Posts On Her Facebook Page

By Andy Banker FOX2now.com 10:43 p.m. CDT, June 21, 2011
FARMINGTON, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com)—

There's been a new development in the case of a missing mother from Farmington, Jacque Waller, 39.

Her parents heard from her estranged husband, Clay Waller, for the first time since shortly after her disappearance, via a message he appeared to have posted on Jacque's Facebook page.

Here's the message at it appeared on Jacque Waller's Facebook page:

"I miss u so much. This is a nightmare. I wish for your safe return. So many people are wanting to get me. This is not about me. We need for you to come home. Our babies need us so bad. I haven't seen them since all of this happened. I know they miss u so bad. I look for u every day. I went to church today and have to believe you are still coming home. Our babies must be so confused, not having their mom or dad. Honey, I will keep moving forward. Our kids are worth fighting for. I know you would want me to fight every day for our babies. Honey, I miss and love you so much. Please come home soon, Clay."

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-mi...on-her-facebook-page-20110621,0,4667424.story

OMG :eek: :eek:

Unbelievable! And cruel

Waller friends plan weekend search, flyer drive in Cape County
Thursday, June 23rd, 6:09 pm

Bob Sherrill grew up with Jacque Rawson in Farmington.

Three weeks after Jacque Rawson-Waller's disappearance, Sherrill has come to a painful conclusion.

"Well, I believe a childhood friend of mine was murdered. I've been looking for her, looking for answers since the time that she went missing" Sherrill said. "And, I would say the people in this community, in Cape County need to step up."

Sherrill is rallying friends and strangers to take action Sunday morning.

"I've got several commitments from friends of Jacque's from Farmington that are coming. I've got two people that are going to be driving over 100 miles to come."
Sherill's printed his own flyers and plans to focus the search/distribution effort on the north Cape and Fruitland areas.

Exactly three weeks ago, authorities found Waller's abandoned SUV on I-55 near the Fruitland exit. "To me, it's just logical that area is of interest", Sherrill explains. "And, it's just a hunch if nothing else on my part that I think we might find answers between KK and Lexington Avenue in Cape."

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys says he appreciates the efforts of Jacque Waller's family and friends, saying by text "the more eyes and ears the better."

http://capegirardeau.kfvs12.com/new...-weekend-search-flyer-drive-cape-county/47203

Does anyone reading here know JCW's place and date of birth? If so please post.

For the guests reading here who may not be members but have this info, registration is quick and easy. We would love to hear your thoughts on this case, please join us. :seeya:

Praying for those test results to be completed and sent to LE.

My thoughts are with the search group today

Friends, family search for Jacque Waller

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 3:13 PM PDT Updated: Jun 26, 2011 4:14 PM PDT By Holly Brantley - bio | email

Jacque's brother, Rob Rawson joined several private search parties Sunday.

"We want to bring her home for us and for the kids," said Rawson.

The groups went door to door passing out flyers, talking to people about Jacque and searching land around Cape County.

Family friend, Dan Hittson says they need to make contact with as many people as possible.

"There's a lot of bulldogs on this case," said Chief Humphreys. "We're going to see it through. It's personal to us now."

CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Authorities say leads are pouring in as they continue to search for Jacque Waller. Waller has been missing more than three weeks now. She was last seen June 1 in Jackson. Her estranged husband, Clay Waller has been named as a person of interest because he was the last person to have contact with her. He is not considered a suspect.

Meanwhile, friends, family and total strangers are taking matters into their own hands, launching their own search parties and saying they will stop at nothing to find her.

Jacque's brother, Rob Rawson joined several private search parties Sunday.

"The response has been amazing,' said Rawson. "I didn't think they're be so many people. We love her. We want to bring her home for us and for the kids."
The groups went door to door passing out flyers, talking to people about Jacque and searching land around Cape County.

Family friend, Dan Hittson says they need to make contact with as many people as possible.

"If you think you know something you need to call authorities," said Hittson. "If somebody did something to her they need to be brought to justice. We want to help this family find closure. There's three little kids that want to know what happened to their mother."

Searchers with one group met with police to discuss their plan before spreading out into different areas. Authorities say they are also looking in new locations.

"From our end we are meeting with some dog teams to search new areas that we're learned about through leads and other interviews," said Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14978884/friends-family-search-for-jacque-waller
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14978884/friends-family-search-for-jacque-waller

Thank you for posting this Knox.

I can't get this case off of my mind. I have twins that are the same age as her triplets and it just breaks my heart. :(

"There's a lot of bulldogs on this case," said Chief Humphreys. "We're going to see it through. It's personal to us now."
I love it when LE shows this kind of passion in a case.

Also, seeing the photo's of Jacque's brother reminded me of Richard Cornwell and his unwavering dedication to finding his sister Kristi.

Air, ground search for Waller intensifies

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 3:19 PM PDT Updated: Jun 27, 2011 8:12 PM PDT
By Holly Brantley - bio | email

On the ground and in the air, authorities in Cape Girardeau County bring out more resources to search for Jacque Waller. The mother of triplets vanished more than three weeks ago.

"Everyday as new leads come in it's important for us to keep going with it," said Jackson Chief of Police, James Humphreys.

Chief Humphreys says every clue is valuable in the search for Jacque. They're using the Scott County K9 Search Unit to help them scour new locations.

"This morning is perfect because there's just enough moisture they can detect scents a long way off," said Marshia Morton with the K9 Unit. "One dog can do the work of 20 men on the ground. These dogs are amazing."
At the same time, the Missouri Highway Patrol helicopter took to the skies.

"We're having them fly low and search again along the interstate," said Chief Humphreys.

Now, Chief Humphreys says local and federal authorities are putting pressure on crime labs to put a rush on testing evidence he feels could bring new leads.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14985328/air-and-ground-search-for-waller-intensifies

From the link Knox posted:

Clay Waller, Jacque's estranged husband, is a person of interest in the case. He is not a suspect. He spoke with Heartland News briefly on the phone Monday. He tells says he is praying for his wife's safe return, and otherwise has no comment.

For some reason, I thought we would have an arrest by now. I feel so terrible for these three children....and for their grandparents.
Do we know what things are being tested in the crime labs?

The speed at which this case is moving is killing me! I can't believe there isn't move media on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back