IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping away from the circus and back to the case, I wonder which of the following applies to DB's Runcible Spoon tweet:

• He was not a guest of JR's and made an innocent tweet.

[*]He was a guest of JR's and made an innocent tweet before she was reported missing.
  • He was a guest of JR's and made a coded tweet to communicate the deed was done.

Other?

BBM IMO if he were a guest of jr then by 1pm I would think there would already be gossiping going on as to where Lauren disappeared to. especially since jw was already searching and ht seems to have a line to everyone. Soo to me both db and jr would've woken to the questions especially if cr was suppsedly asking if anyone had seen the lilttle blond girl .And cr lives but 2 doors down from jr.
I can be silly cuz when I read about the tweet, i thought it was code and thought it was because both db & jr are from right near me here in MI and we have some of the best corned beef deli's. One within blocks of jr's house. I know random and just me.

BBM IMO if he were a guest of jr then by 1pm I would think there would already be gossiping going on as to where Lauren disappeared to. especially since jw was already searching and ht seems to have a line to everyone. Soo to me both db and jr would've woken to the questions especially if cr was suppsedly asking if anyone had seen the lilttle blond girl .And cr lives but 2 doors down from jr.
I can be silly cuz when I read about the tweet, i thought it was code and thought it was because both db & jr are from right near me here in MI and we have some of the best corned beef deli's. One within blocks of jr's house. I know random and just me.

I believe your timing is off. JW didn't start searching until after he got the phone from Sports -- so that was in the afternoon. In addition, I think we've established that it was really the NEXT day that CR was asking about "the little blonde girl" -- someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Bo Dietl apologized on Don Imus show...

from the Herald Times

But he did apologize publicly to “the great state of Indiana and Bloomington,” telling Imus he wasn’t going to say more. When Imus asked what was wrong, Dietl replied, “I feel bad. Sometimes I open my mouth and don’t think before I talk.”

Link please?

I missed that comment.

TIA.

I don't have the link, but I believe it was from the recent concert, as in "when he (referring to the perp) is drinking his Starbucks, is he thinking of what he did", kind of thing...

http://tinyurl.com/3g7n4ms

"What’s this person doing?” she continues, seeming to follow every move of the man in her mind’s eye. “Is he going to work? Is he getting his Starbucks? What’s he doing and how is he doing it?”

Wow, I think CS is just on overload. JR wouldn't be going to work. What about his alleged guest. Would he be going to work?
Hmmm?????

"What’s this person doing?” she continues, seeming to follow every move of the man in her mind’s eye. “Is he going to work? Is he getting his Starbucks? What’s he doing and how is he doing it?”

Wow, I think CS is just on overload. JR wouldn't be going to work. What about his alleged guest. Would he be going to work?
Hmmm?????

Or else she is keeping all options open...going to work could refer to an unknown person, getting Starbucks more to a student...JMO

Hmmm?????

I think it's important to note that these comments are not necessarily her present thoughts, but the thoughts she has had over the last few months. Which includes the Summer. I would imagine that any and all of the POIs would have Summer jobs, but when I hear work, I think of DB.

Does anyone else believe that if RS/CS don't know these things they must not have a very good PI.

1. who was present at 5 North Townhomes June 2/3
2. which vehicles were available,
3 who texted/called who that night and the following days among LS,JW,CR,JR,MB, DR,AB,DB,HT
4. who contacted their parents and what time
5. what time DR entered Smallwood and what time he next exited
6. if HT called JR before JW contacted HT
7. if DB was at the Runcible spoon
8. If CR bought LS a drink (Class B misdemeanor)
9. Who interacts now among CR, MB, JR, AB, HT
10. The statements verbatum of the 10 POIs.
11. MB's computer usage 6/2

Hmmm?????

Thanks. That puts the "Starbucks" quote into context for me. I think that "Starbucks" is just the new generic term for "coffee".

I'm not sure she pointing a finger here. Just wondering how on earth any human being with a conscience could go about their daily ritual, knowing that they had caused harm to, or taken the life of, another human being.

I think that's a very good list...but, forgive my ignorance, does a PI even have access to all of the above? Cell phone records? Surveillance video? CC statements? Computer usage?

Thanks. That puts the "Starbucks" quote into context for me. I think that "Starbucks" is just the new generic term for "coffee".

I'm not sure she pointing a finger here. Just wondering how on earth any human being with a conscience could go about their daily ritual, knowing that they had caused harm to, or taken the life of, another human being.

I agree. They have spent every moment since June 3rd in hell, searching for their daughter. I think it's just a reflection on the inexplicable reality that whoever has information about Lauren's disappearance has not come forward, and must be just going about their everyday lives as if nothing happened.

In the same article, Robert Spierer expresses similar thoughts:

And despite Spierer’s disappearance, several persons of interest have been spotted at football tailgates and around campus drinking and partying. Robert Spierer questioned how people involved in the case could so easily reengage themselves in normal life.

Of course, people do get back to their regular lives. But I do find it... disconcerting? that even some of her closest friends moved so quickly back to publicly posting and tweeting about partying, 'raging' and taking xanax. :(

Does anyone else believe that if RS/CS don't know these things they must not have a very good PI.
1. who was present at 5 North Townhomes June 2/3
2. which vehicles were available,
3 who texted/called who that night and the following days among LS,JW,CR,JR,MB, DR,AB,DB,HT
4. who contacted their parents and what time

Great list!

Honestly there have been no arrest & no Lauren found, LE could use our help, if they could just fill us in a lil bit. We need the pings for the 4am til ? the 1pm. At some point I'd bet 2 or 3 phones were turned off or stationary for a period, when someone realized "holyc-rap the phones" imo

This family needs their girl back. It's horrible the pain they are doubly enduring.

I think that's a very good list...but, forgive my ignorance, does a PI even have access to all of the above? Cell phone records? Surveillance video? CC statements? Computer usage?

I thought this was done all the time to find cheating spouses, corporate embezzlers and all those other things PI's do. Mostly unauthorized computer access. Heck even tabloid reporters routinely hack celebrity cel phones.

IDK... I still feel as though it was intended for someone. MOO

Hmmm ... I'm not sure, StrayKat. Sometimes I think that, but other times I think that she processes by getting stuff out there, perhaps to see how others will respond, even. I also think she must be extremely exhausted, which might inhibit being careful. JMO.

I myself have flip-flopped on what she said. I don't even know if the PsOI have campus jobs ... I can't see them doing that, actually. They wouldn't have the need financially, and jobs get in the way of other activities. So that part of the statement implies more of a random abduction to me.

Re: Starbucks, though ... I realize on second thought that most kids love going there. So that might refer to almost anybody, PsOI, other student, whoever.

Thank you. Had to go get g-son earlier.

Thanks for bursting my "I'm feeling like a college student!" bubble... :maddening:

:silly:

For the first time this Fall when school started I thought, The students really are getting younger. No, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam