Haleigh Cummings' Mother Asks For Answers

Indiana at Heart

Former Member
Reaction score
Sheffield said she feels law enforcement, specifically the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, is not doing enough to investigate her daughter's case.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=150139&catid=3

"I just want everyone to keep searching," Sheffield told Channel 4's Adam Landau. "I don't want anybody to give up on her. She's only 6. She's not worth giving up on."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22100012/detail.html

I just wish I could give to answer this family needs. Prayers to HaLeigh Family!!

and I wish JR was away from the lifestyle RC provides, also.

I wish the Putnum County police were doing SOMEthing - ANYTHING more. I just know that they know more than what they're saying and I wish they'd put some new info out there to stir some stuff up!

They updated one of them. This I would really like to know

Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

I hope the new year brings answer to ALL of HaLeigh's loved ones.

I've had a gut feeling for months now that there are a few in the Cummings Clan who already have the answer... And IMHO.. It's truly sad that they refuse to share the information with those who deeply care and are completely in the dark in regards to what really happened to HaLeigh...JMO

Maybe Ms. Sheffield needs to be providing some answers about Haleigh's whereabouts herself?

Maybe Ms. Sheffield needs to be providing some answers about Haleigh's whereabouts herself?

I highly doubt CS has any answers, but IF it were my child missing Ron C and his enabling family members would flat out be telling me what the answers are in reference to where she is... or else...JMO

I do hope LE is onto something and does have new info - I don't care what the new info is or who it involves as long as it brings answers and brings Haleigh home.

I highly doubt CS has any answers, but IF it were my child missing Ron C and his enabling family members would flat out be telling me what the answers are in reference to where she is... or else...JMO

Highly doubting and knowing for sure whether she has any answers is two different things completely especially considering that none of us here on this forum are close or personal friends or even aquaintenances for that matter to any of these people involved in this case. All we have to go on is what has been reported in the media and as we know, that isn't much.

I do hope LE is onto something and does have new info - I don't care what the new info is or who it involves as long as it brings answers and brings Haleigh home.

Amen sistah!... let the chips fall where they may, but Lord bring her family (and us) some answers soon.
I certainly don't want LE to do or say anything to jeopardize their investigation but this waiting is painful even to us who never met HaLeigh, I can't begin to imagine what it's like for family and friends. (I just realized what thread I'm in so wanted to add, when I say family I mean ALL family of HaLeigh's that doesn't already know what happened to her...just wanted to clarify) Almost 11 months HaLeigh has been gone and it seems vanished without a trace. I pray LE is onto something solid that will very shortly lead to an end to this circus (and of course I mean no disrespect to HaLeigh by calling it a circus, just calling it like I see it ...and I see a circus..:yes:) and bring this precious little girl home....I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up....:crossfingers:..Hopefully the New Year will bring 'new news', there does seem to be some movement going on in Satsuma though sooo, maybe...

Highly doubting and knowing for sure whether she has any answers is two different things completely especially considering that none of us here on this forum are close or personal friends or even aquaintenances for that matter to any of these people involved in this case. All we have to go on is what has been reported in the media and as we know, that isn't much.

To my knowledge there are several who post here who claim to know some of the actual players in this case...Do you know for sure CS is capable of giving answers to Haleigh's whereabouts?
I maintain my stance.. I highly doubt CS is the one who has the answers to what happened to Haleigh or that she knows where Haleigh is.....JMO

To my knowledge there are several who post here who claim to know some of the actual players in this case...Do you know for sure CS is capable of giving answers to Haleigh's whereabouts?
I maintain my stance.. I highly doubt CS is the one who has the answers to what happened to Haleigh or that she knows where Haleigh is.....JMO

Of course I don't know for sure whether CS can provide answers just as you can't know for sure whether she can or can't but I'm just pointing out that in my opinion there are other people out there who might be able to provide answers just as much as RC, CS, or anyone else for that matter. Furthermore, I will continue to maintain my stance and my opinion that CS didn't give a hoot about Haleigh before she went missing so I find it highly doubtful that she has any concern about her now.

The majority here are all so convinced that RC is the one that is responsible for what happened to Haleigh or can provide all the answers about what happened to Haleigh but in the end, he was the one that was providing for his children whether it was with his family's help or not. You all are so eager to nail RC to the cross and accuse him of all sorts of things regarding Haleigh's disappearance but just as I said, in the end, at least his daughter and son have/had a place to lay their head at night and to call home, something they clearly didn't have with their BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

JMHO.

If this is going to turn into another Ron or Crystal bashing thread, it is going to be closed. We have many of those already.

Let's stay on topic about how Crystal wants some answers. Thanks!

I've always had my doubts about 'mom' too & just now (honest!) I read about her "drug problem" on another site..More or less trying to catch up on the case since I'm so out of the loop & he normally has the lastest updates..I was stunned to learn this (especially about baby Chloe) but now it explains why 'mom' seemed so obviously out of it during all of her media interviews in the days/weeks following H's disappearance..I hope it's ok to ask here (since this is about 'mom') how is baby Chloe now (if it's been reported) & why wasn't more made of it when it came out (or maybe it was & I misssed it?) especially since GR repeatedly attacked 'dad' re: drugs & put 'mom' so high up on that pedestal..KWIM?

Haleigh’s brother, Junior, now lives with his father; his mother, Crystal, was fighting for custody, until her former attorney, Kim Picazio, said she advised her clients going forward would be unwise, and unethical, after learning in June that Crystal had an on-going prescription drug problem, including a baby named Chloe, born with painkillers in her system.

ETA..Just saw Kim's post re: R vs C & now wonder if I should delete this post..If it doesn't belong here please advise me on where it can be posted IF any place..I looked & couldn't find an appropriate thread..Are most closed now?

I've always had my doubts about 'mom' too & just now (honest!) I read about her "drug problem" on another site..More or less trying to catch up on the case since I'm so out of the loop & he normally has the lastest updates..I was stunned to learn this (especially about baby Chloe) but now it explains why 'mom' seemed so obviously out of it during all of her media interviews in the days/weeks following H's disappearance..I hope it's ok to ask here (since this is about 'mom') how is baby Chloe now (if it's been reported) & why wasn't more made of it when it came out (or maybe it was & I misssed it?) especially since GR repeatedly attacked 'dad' re: drugs & put 'mom' so high up on that pedestal..KWIM?

Haleigh’s brother, Junior, now lives with his father; his mother, Crystal, was fighting for custody, until her former attorney, Kim Picazio, said she advised her clients going forward would be unwise, and unethical, after learning in June that Crystal had an on-going prescription drug problem, including a baby named Chloe, born with painkillers in her system.

This hasn't garnered more attention due to the timing. There was much more media focus on this case in the beginning when attention was on the father. By the time this revelation came out about Crystal's drug use and her baby being born with narcotics in her system, media attention had died down. I think there was a lot of suspicion about the mother, but her issues were kept well hidden.

Regardless, both parents deserve answers.

This hasn't garnered more attention due to the timing. There was much more media focus on this case in the beginning when attention was on the father. By the time this revelation came out about Crystal's drug use and her baby being born with narcotics in her system, media attention had died down. I think there was a lot of suspicion about the mother, but her issues were kept well hidden.

Regardless, both parents deserve answers.

I do recall some media attention re: her attorney quitting but never heard the details or that there was a bar complaint by C. (why?) but it looks like this was when her issues re: drugs/baby came out..Below is the rest of the quote from my prior post.

It’s all in Picazio’s response to her former clients bar complaint, thrown out by the Florida Bar Association after an investigation found the complaint frivolous and riddled with falsehoods. Case closed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back