The 6 minute phone call when JH failed to talk to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny Harrison is the church lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9QIKX9JE4Q It all starts at the 37 minute mark. You have to listen really carefully because it isn't very clear. I believe when they said MS had a medical emergency, they said something to the effect of Mrs Harrison would be testifying in her place.

So just to clarify since apparently I was incorrect, who was called that did not appear...or is that not the case at all? Thanks.

Eta: I was positive it was a Michelle someone. The children's pastor, Penny someone mentioned above, is who I saw when they came back from break

They called MS - she didn't come in, they looked for her, then they said MS had a medical emergency. Then they called the church children's pastor

This is correct. BUT, MS's first name is not Michelle. The daycare lady's (MG) first name is Michelle.

MS may not be the daycare worker, but that is the person they called to the stand who had a medical emergency. And her first name was Michelle, and you can plainly hear her last name. I am not posting it because I don't know if it can be posted. If it can, I will.

This is correct. BUT, MS's first name is not Michelle. The daycare lady's (MG) first name is Michelle.

Do you know what MS's first name is please? I am not familiar with those initials. And/or who that person was/is? Thanks

So just to clarify since apparently I was incorrect, who was called that did not appear...or is that not the case at all? Thanks.

Eta: I was positive it was a Michelle someone. The children's pastor, Penny someone mentioned above, is who I saw when they came back from break

See post 21 - I was having trouble with the new format! :)

Do you know what MS's first name is please? I am not familiar with those initials. And/or who that person was/is? Thanks

Edited because I obviously was totally WRONG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to watch the video I referenced above. It starts at 37 minutes and goes for a bit. You will hear the names.

We can't sleuth her - MS

We must have 2 Melissa's ----

It was Harris? Right? The one that had an emergency...?

I think we can name witnesses, we just can't sleuth them.

I hope you're right, so here goes. The witness called was Melissa Sellers. Than someone said someone had a medical emergency. It sounded to me like Harris, but I think I'm wrong about that and it was Sellers. Then they called Penny, the church lady. The daycare woman's name is Michelle Gray -- all of the names were stated on the record, so I think we should be okay.

Okay - thanks everybody for catching me up here. I do remember she was mentioned as the person that took LH to the scene, now. Let's use initials only from here on out and let's be careful not to speculate about her. You can discuss what was revealed in court, that's fine. Let's wait for for MSM to catch up.

Salem

Just bumping this. I didn't see it.

You might want to watch the video I referenced above. It starts at 37 minutes and goes for a bit. You will hear the names.

I tried the link but on my iPad it just took me to YT in general. thank you for your help :)

Geez - I'm glad we got all that straightened out!!! lol

I hope you're right, so here goes. The witness called was Melissa Sellers. Than someone said someone had a medical emergency. It sounded to me like Harris, but I think I'm wrong about that and it was Sellers. Then they called Penny, the church lady. The daycare woman's name is Michelle Gray -- all of the names were stated on the record, so I think we should be okay.

I just deleted my post because I thought I was wrong...lol

The next witness that was being called before the church lady was Melissa Sellers (spelling??). ETA: Since the person was being called between his cop brother and his church friend to say that he is not a flight risk, I assume that this person would also be about to testify on his behalf.

Now, with that being said - maybe someone can open up a new thread so that we can analyze the hearing bit by bit. This one is about the 6 minute phone call.

I tried the link but on my iPad it just took me to YT in general. thank you for your help :)

if you search for "Justin Ross Harris probable cause" on youtube, it pops right up. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708