17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said nothing untrue. The scared of tea and skittles comment makes no sense at all.
BBM

Ok, I'll bite.

Would you please explain how a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could realistically put someone in fear for their life in the context of this situation?

Thanks!

Well.....that explains alllllll of this now. Zimmerman's brother just told Piers Morgan that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could reasonably put one in fear for their life.

Makes sense now. A bag of Skittles and a can of Tea apparently scared the crap out of his brother.

Do What??:floorlaugh:

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Lawyers Won't Comment on Police Video

The surveillance tape of George Zimmerman made barely half an hour after the shooting, obtained exclusively by ABC News from the Sanford Police Department, could be used as evidence, if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, sources tell ABC News.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the tapes, which show his client walking into a police station with no visible signs of blood minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin following what Zimmerman claims was a life-or-death struggle with the teen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...comment-police/story?id=16033712#.T3UIhjEV2Hc

not sure why one article says 4 hours after and the other a half hour, I was hoping to find a time and date stamp somewhere on the video or even a clock in the back ground but no such luck....
Of course if there is 6 minutes of it, we are missing some of the video.

So GZ was nearly unconscious at the scene, per his brother, but didn't go to the hospital. He also claims it was GZ screaming on the tape. Bro blames the slur on the 911 tapes, on GZ speaking 2 languages. Now he's blaming it on the tape. :what: Damage control is on high gear ! JMO

One more hit on that cement and he would have been in diapers eating his food through a straw LOL LOL:floorlaugh:

Watching CNN on the West coast at this moment...boy, Piers is asking the brother some penetrating questions!

Just objectively speaking, I think George's brother is pretty articulate, but I am not buying the things he's saying.

And the brother just said George was the more honest brother, so Lesser Honest Brother just walked right into that one lol.

OMG.. GZ's brother is NOW blaming the neighbors.. IF they would have come out he wouldn't have had to shoot TM...JMHO

Okie dokie......

This IMO, probably gives us a good idea of the roundtable discussions and spitballing sessions between GZ, his brother and his dad. Scary.

BBM

Ok, I'll bite.

Would you please explain how a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could realistically put someone in fear for their life in the context of this situation?

Thanks!
I believe you're mischaracterizing what he said. He said that he didn't understand why the skittles and tea was coming into play so much; someone could only have chapstick and a toothpick and still put someone in reasonable fear of their life. Which is true.

Lots of guests tonight!! :seeya: Join the forum and join in the discussion!! We'd love to have you (not you, Casey!!) . Don't be shy!

BBM

:floorlaugh: oh lola, you're killin' me! haha

Thank you for welcoming our guests! We love new voices so please register and join the discussion!

Okay, I really think we need to make is so that statements made to the media can be admitted into court? I know they are not sworn statements, but I think the jury should know how many stories it took to come to the original one... kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop? It's not hearsay if the person tells you, right?

Yup! Jose Baez has officially joined Zimmerman's defense! :floorlaugh:

I am totally kidding and I am not stating this as fact! MOO!

Had to pick my jaw off the floor for a second lol...I owe ya one! :tongue:

Poor Trayvon, GZ's brother is NOW blaming TM for being out in the rain and taking cover..
I never heard such nonsense coming out of the mouth of a grown man...JMHO

Well.....that explains alllllll of this now. Zimmerman's brother just told Piers Morgan that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could reasonably put one in fear for their life.

Makes sense now. A bag of Skittles and a can of Tea apparently scared the crap out of his brother.

mercy me!! I best get that chapstick out of my purse I wouldn't want scare anyone!!

Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?

No time zone. It could be GMT for some reason.

Well it could be but it is a new system per link I just posted and since they might have to rely on those tapes for evidence.....I think they have it set right!

Goes with the running foot steps I hear on the tape after the dispatcher tells him that.
I've already addressed that. Never in my life have I heard someone talk so clearly as he did while they're running fast enough to make footsteps that sound like that. Especially a larger dude like that that's clearly winded (you can tell from when he was actually running).

Okay, I really think we need to make is so that statements made to the media can be admitted into court? I know they are not sworn statements, but I think the jury should know how many stories it took to come to the original one... kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop? It's not hearsay if the person tells you, right?
Anything they say that Zimmerman told them can be used in court.

Did the brother just say people in Florida stay in their homes & wait 10 minutes until the rain stops, and that's why Trayvon wasn't walking on the sidewalk in the rain legitimately he had to be up to something?? ? I'm going to have to re-watch this lol. jmo.

That's funny. I usually go ahead and leave figuring it will end in a minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong