WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mysterious missing half of the footprint ... but perhaps it wasn't a clean up. I eagerly away what sort of explanations pro-conspiracists have for the disappearing 1/2 of a bloody footprint.

Ziggy will get right back to you on that :innocent: .

Thanks so much Malkmus for digging up the Transcript of Amanda Knox's note and posting it-
I find it most interesting to read - especially where AK says, "All I know is that I didn't kill Meredith, and so I have nothing but lies to be afraid of."

First of all, Patrick would not have needed an alibi if Amanda had not accused him of murder, and secondly, unfortunately, it took two weeks for an alibi witness to come forward on Patrick's behalf. Nobody wants the wrong guy to spend two weeks in jail ... except Amanda.

I think that shows the inadequacy of the police department that it took that long. Arrestees point fingers at others all the time. Law enforcement should be equipped to deal with that. Again it is their duty alone to verify they have probable cause to hold a person and to seek evidence of their guilt or innocence...theirs alone. It is irrelevant what type of person lies or squeels or what information may come out of a coersive police interrogation. It is simply irrelevant.

That mysterious missing half of the footprint ... but perhaps it wasn't a clean up. I eagerly away what sort of explanations pro-conspiracists have for the disappearing 1/2 of a bloody footprint.

Are you talking about the half a footprint in the bathroom visibly in blood?

Corrections fred: and please read my posts more carefully in the future so as to avoid unecessary replies to correct misinformation. I think it really boggs down the forum flow of information.

1. they got a conviction in Italy not the U.S. I do believe that this would not happen in a U.S. court with today's modern techniques that are required by CSI - the whole MR. FUNG incident was years ago - Italy is obviously way behind.

2. I did not get my feelings of sham from the movie, I got it from my own observation of the evidence when my curiosity was piqued by the movie. Please do not suggest that I have not read many pages and watched numerous videos in a quest for the truth when said quest was entered with NO AGENDA. I don't care about AK or RS or even MK really. The truth has no agenda.

3. This was a reckless and disorganized killer. What evidence do you think shows a clean up? There are plenty of explanations why he left evidence in the toilet - the most obvious is he was interrupted when he heard someone come home. He didn't clean up because he was in a bit of a hurry to exit stage left even, his crime scene! Maybe he attempted to clean off a shoe and then just decided to bolt. He had no idea how long he had to clean up, so why start? It might have been a quick thought and then the realization that his best bet was to jam on out. Still, I don't see solid evidence of clean up.

Oh I read them completely, just amazed that you feel/see it that way.

1- maybe you should cruise the Cooper and Young murder trials/cases. Every bit of evidence is circumstancial. It would be interesting to see which 'side' of the case you are on there. What about S.Peterson... wasn't that trial held in the US? Where was the actual/direct evidence against him?

2- What would be the 'agenda' for questioning the verdict of a full trial when over 20 judges have looked at the evidence and found both AK and RS of being involved? What about the jurors with judges on the panel too... were they searching for the TRUTH with the entire body of evidence to look over instead of internet searches? They are perfectly capable of finding the truth IMO.

3- Bathroom mat print shows there was some type of cleanup. The luminal prints show there was a cleanup. Why would RG 'bolt' after only cleaning some of the evidence? He wouldn't have, that's why. Obviously, to unbiased observers, the staging of the burglary and the partial cleanup show that someone wanted the crime to look 'different' than what actually occured. Who would have reason to do so... :waitasec: . You know who AGAIN. All those pesky pieces of circumstancial evidence sure do pile up.

Hey bloody footprint people: and so you are saying the RS or AK cleaned up half of his footprint but left the other half after meticulously wiping out all other inculpatory evidence of themselves? Not plausible. If they had taken the time to mop the floors (which by the way there is not scientific evidence indicating this is so) they would have rinsed out or bleached the bathmat. Ask yourselves which half is missing; top half? bottom half? left side? right side?

I think that shows the inadequacy of the police department that it took that long. Arrestees point fingers at others all the time. Law enforcement should be equipped to deal with that. Again it is their duty alone to verify they have probable cause to hold a person and to seek evidence of their guilt or innocence...theirs alone. It is irrelevant what type of person lies or squeels or what information may come out of a coersive police interrogation. It is simply irrelevant.

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.

Somebody did, the reasoning will have to be supplied by the guilty party.

Could the 'bathmat shuffle' be an attempt to explain away that evidence on the floors? Did she/they even recognize the print as a footprint?

Could her bloody/cleaning ears statements been to explain away her blood mixed with Meredith's dna in the bathroom?

Could they have been pressed for time, or not thinking properly, or intending to come back and take care of the rest? We might not ever know, but all plausible IMO.

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.

That is really the main debate tactic regarding ALL the evidence... excuses.

Otto---We have been over and over this. You know we do not believe Amanda did anything so wrong here, as you are suggesting, but we cannot make you see it---just as I cannot make you see that Signore Mignini, as a prosecutor, should uphold the law, not break it with illegal wiretapping of 20 persons. Some character, and he has lived 3 x as long as Amanda...ugh :(

Hey bloody footprint people: and so you are saying the RS or AK cleaned up half of his footprint but left the other half after meticulously wiping out all other inculpatory evidence of themselves? Not plausible. If they had taken the time to mop the floors (which by the way there is not scientific evidence indicating this is so) they would have rinsed out or bleached the bathmat. Ask yourselves which half is missing; top half? bottom half? left side? right side?

According to Amanda, she did the bathroom boogie on the mat from the bathroom to her bedroom ... oops, there goes half the bloody footprint. I think I like Amanda's explanation ... it's falls into the same category as Raffaele's explanation for Meredith's DNA on his knife.

Otto---We have been over and over this. You know we do not believe Amanda did anything so wrong here, as you are suggesting, but we cannot make you see it---just as I cannot make you see that Signore Mignini, as a prosecutor, should uphold the law, not break it with illegal wiretapping of 20 persons. Some character, and he has lived 3 x as long as Amanda...ugh :(

You're right. I will never see that it is reasonable for Knox to accuse an innocent man of murder after 2 hours of questioning as a witness on Nov 5, and to then let him rot in jail for 2 weeks. If you were the victim of those false allegations, would you see it as reasonable?

We have a woman that prosecuted the case against Amanda and Raffaele. She upheld the law, and successfuly secured convictions in the murder of Meredith. Good for her!!!

You're right. I will never see that it is reasonable for Knox to accuse an innocent man of murder after 2 hours of questioning as a witness on Nov 5, and to then let him rot in jail for 2 weeks. If you were the victim of those false allegations, would you see it as reasonable?

We have a woman that prosecuted the case against Amanda and Raffaele. She upheld the law, and successfuly secured convictions in the murder of Meredith. Good for her!!!
Not so good for her if they are innocent....:(

Oh I read them completely, just amazed that you feel/see it that way.

1- maybe you should cruise the Cooper and Young murder trials/cases. Every bit of evidence is circumstancial. It would be interesting to see which 'side' of the case you are on there. What about S.Peterson... wasn't that trial held in the US? Where was the actual/direct evidence against him?

2- What would be the 'agenda' for questioning the verdict of a full trial when over 20 judges have looked at the evidence and found both AK and RS of being involved? What about the jurors with judges on the panel too... were they searching for the TRUTH with the entire body of evidence to look over instead of internet searches? They are perfectly capable of finding the truth IMO.

3- Bathroom mat print shows there was some type of cleanup. The luminal prints show there was a cleanup. Why would RG 'bolt' after only cleaning some of the evidence? He wouldn't have, that's why. Obviously, to unbiased observers, the staging of the burglary and the partial cleanup show that someone wanted the crime to look 'different' than what actually occured. Who would have reason to do so... :waitasec: . You know who AGAIN. All those pesky pieces of circumstancial evidence sure do pile up.

1. might do that. Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence, sure, and there was more circumstantial evidence against him in that case than there is here. There was more going to his state of mind that occured before the murder as in: hey Amber, my wife passed away and I'm a pathetic widow. You do realize that direct evidence is less likely to be obtained in prosecutions than circumstantial right? If could be watching too many defense attorney pundits on TV - nearly ALL cases are completely circumstantial.

DIRECT EVIDENCE
Evidence that stands on its own to prove an alleged fact, such as testimony of a witness who says she saw a defendant pointing a gun at a victim during a robbery. Direct proof of a fact, such as testimony by a witness about what that witness personally saw or heard or did.

Although completely circumstantial, it greatly depends on how those bricks fit in the wall and how complete the wall is when they are done. There was suffidient history of things he said before he killed her, like that his wife had died :0 Here, we have no bricks to put in the wall that paints AK as a sex crazed psycho orgyist. So that wall falls down. Just like Geragos's wall fell down when he asserted the defense that satanists had done it - no bricks, wall down...rejected...not logical Captain Kirk.

2. Easy peasy - there is always an agenda when courts give deference to other officers of the court. It's a basic psychological deference and in some systems it must be given to the trial judge. And people don't like to admit they were wrong. A jury with judges on the jury or panel is like making the foreman a PhD and all the other high school drop outs - herd mentality people. This stuff does happen in our country too, don't get me wrong - a critical mass of thinking can have the effect of the truth even when it isn't.

3. You are mixing the luminol prints and the bath mat print up without defining each and they are different indeed. The luminol prints definitively show there was no clean up because of the clear outline and that they were more likely left by a cleaning substance transfered from the shower area to the floor. If you clean up blood - you smear it around you don't erase it away and leave the unmistakeable print in tact - especially when the clean up immediately follows the crime and the print is not left there for days. I'm going back to look at the bath mat print because there is much there to examine - mostly I've found it to be aggregiously passed off as something it is not...but I'll look more.

According to Amanda, she did the bathroom boogie on the mat from the bathroom to her bedroom ... oops, there goes half the bloody footprint. I think I like Amanda's explanation ... it's falls into the same category as Raffaele's explanation for Meredith's DNA on his knife.

Was there luminol smear to corroborate her story? A scoot ain't gonna make it invisible to the luminol. Even when someone in the US confesses to murder, it has to be investigated and corroborated.

Yes I am. Someone made a footprint in blood, half on the mat and half off the mat. Where did the half that was on the floor disappear to?

If there is no luminol evidence suggesting that it was there and smeared from the attempt to clean up - then it was never there and someone used these things called calf muscles and ankle ligaments and did not fully put their heel on the floor.

One of the prosecutors illegally wire tapped police and media. I suppose we have to allow for the possibility that this same prosecutor could illegally wire tapped police and media again.

Amanda demonstrated that she does not care about how her actions impact others, and that she is quite comfortable with the knowledge that someone's life was destroyed because of her actions and statements. We know that when someone is suffering as a direct result of her actions, she will not do anything to assist. It's quite likely that Amanda's moral compass is permanently skewed and that she acted this way on more occassions than the ones that have been widely publicized.

So ... we have the possibility that the prosecutor will illegally wiretap someone and the possibility that Amanda will continue to selfishly, and without moral conscience, harm others.

Actually, there is evidence that AK was NOT comfortable with wrongly accusing PL. The evidence is there in black and white in her attempt to recant the accusation without admitting to perjury, in her writing that her memories of PL with MK were "more unreal than real."

Did she go far enough? No. But perhaps she assumed ILE would act competently and not take 2 weeks to check on PL's alibi. Reasonable assumption, but ultimately a wrong one.

Why you hold a frightened 20-year-old in a foreign country to a higher moral standard than you hold Italian police and prosecutors is a wonder to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine