Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...just watching Greta....Misty/girlfriend said at about 5pm the AC person, her brother and a few of his friends came over.
Greta asked about how long they were there..when did they leave and Misty said they left about 5:30 p.m.

Please see the following link from Baker County Florida Public Records:http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=210959&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Document Type: (ORD) ORDER
Modified Date: 3/23/2006 4:07:24 PM
Record Date : 3/23/2006 3:28:29 PM
Event Date : Not Available
Grantor: SHEFFIED CRYSTAL D (3/23/2006 4:07:24 PM)

Grantee: CUMMINGS RONALD L (3/23/2006 4:07:24 PM)

Book Type: OR
Book / Page: 0 / 0
# of Pages: 1
Consideration: 0.00
Legal
Legal:
Address:
Case Number: 02-2006-DR-115

Please see link which shows this was dismissed: http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/ImageBrowser/image.aspx?ImageId=394032&jpg=-1

Please forgive me if already addressed, just catching up with astro's today.

The main forum page has a link that you can contact the new Admin. Marc Klass is championing(word ?) for the cause to protect our children. Please check it out and vote. IIRC it is a .gov site.

My heart is soo sick for this baby.

I've been to the site, I've looked all over, but I don't see what they are talking about. Didn't see any place or anything to vote on.

Very ominous charts. In Tuba's moonrise chart, the angles (action) fall very tightly across Haleigh's Asc/Desc and MC/IC - within a couple of degrees.

Her natal Venus/Sun/Jupiter in Leo form a T-square to N. Node in Taurus and S. Node in Scorpio.

The moonrise charts transforms this already heavily challenged T-sq configuration into fixed grand cross with it's Neptune in Aquarius on the 7th house cusp and her malefic south node in Scorpio falls on the nadir.

Thanks Fifth for the info from GVS about visitors in the house. I have wondered if gf had friends over/other distractions prior to bedtime. Will run a chart for 5-5:30pm, but this is awfully close in time to the moonrise chart.

Some additional comments:
The gf is a teenager, and they do sleep very, very soundly. I used to babysit for my cousins when I was around 14 yrs old (yes,that's very young, but it was a completely different world in the 60's and we were able to sleep with windows open, and all neighbors KNEW each other for YEARS!). anyway...I was sleep on the sofa and parents came home, rang doorbell, banged very loudly on the door for several minutes and I did not wake up at all. They had to leave to go use a payphone (no cell phones back then) to CALL ME and the phone woke me up. However, if the BABY even whimpered, I would immediately wake up. So, gf may not have heard footsteps. ... And, if she had imbibed or indulged something, she would have slept more soundly. Any known history of drugs with this family?

Backdoor being propped open does make some sense, for an easy escape abd no banging sound. But, how did the DEADBOLT get unlocked? This is a key question, literally. GF did dnot say "I looked the door", she said "the door is always locked", big difference. Where was the key kept? In plain sight? Who knew where it was? Keys are ruled by Mercury; in Soulscape's event chart, Merc is in Capricorn in the 4th house (the home).

Do not like GF changing story. Yet, she is young and frightened. But I think she is holding something back...either feeling guilty or afraid. She keeps her eyes closed when she first describing what happened (reminded me of S. Smith). And I am still confused as to where Haleigh was actually sleeping. Was she in a separate bed in the same bedroom with GF and little brother? Or was she in her own bed in a different room. Big difference here too.

I think this perpetrator either knew, or had seen Haleigh before, probably on more than one occasion.

Was the front door locked?

I watched one of the news clips where the GF and the dad were hugging, where she told the newsman she put the kids to bed at 8pm - then she looked at the dad with a look....... Like she wasn't telling the truth but telling what he wanted to hear. It was the kind of look a naughty child would give after doing something wrong.

There's a report of her two young cousins being at the house. Then there was the A/C guy, and now her brother and his friends. Seems like a lot of traffic for the GF to pay attention to, plus the little children. That's if all the visiting reports are accurate. Could she have misplaced the child earlier and not known what to do about it?

I also babysit as a teen in the 1960s :eek: but I stayed with my brother who was 10 years younger, and then later with lil bro and my sister who was born when I was 16. I was well-schooled in child care and knew I would have been killed if anything went wrong on my account. I was responsible and things were different, and I wasn't doing the drug thing or the sex thing. Rather dull, I'd say. At 18 or 19, I sat for others, and for my friends who began having kids long before I did.

I just think the GF isn't responsible enough, nor wise enough to take care of children so young. She seems extremely childlike to me, a child herself, who has found her way into a dangerous adult world. So the assumptions that negligence of some sort paved the way for the abduction could very possibly be correct. Someone could have left the door unlocked while all those people were going in and out, or someone else came in while all the people were otherwise occupied with chatting and whatnot. By the time the child was noticed missing, the GF didn't think to call the police or was too afraid of the consequences, or needed time to cook up an alibi.

I watched one of the news clips where the GF and the dad were hugging, where she told the newsman she put the kids to bed at 8pm - then she looked at the dad with a look....... Like she wasn't telling the truth but telling what he wanted to hear. It was the kind of look a naughty child would give after doing something wrong.

There's a report of her two young cousins being at the house. Then there was the A/C guy, and now her brother and his friends. Seems like a lot of traffic for the GF to pay attention to, plus the little children. That's if all the visiting reports are accurate. Could she have misplaced the child earlier and not known what to do about it?

I also babysit as a teen in the 1960s :eek: but I stayed with my brother who was 10 years younger, and then later with lil bro and my sister who was born when I was 16. I was well-schooled in child care and knew I would have been killed if anything went wrong on my account. I was responsible and things were different, and I wasn't doing the drug thing or the sex thing. Rather dull, I'd say. At 18 or 19, I sat for others, and for my friends who began having kids long before I did.

I just think the GF isn't responsible enough, nor wise enough to take care of children so young. She seems extremely childlike to me, a child herself, who has found her way into a dangerous adult world. So the assumptions that negligence of some sort paved the way for the abduction could very possibly be correct. Someone could have left the door unlocked while all those people were going in and out, or someone else came in while all the people were otherwise occupied with chatting and whatnot. By the time the child was noticed missing, the GF didn't think to call the police or was too afraid of the consequences, or needed time to cook up an alibi.

I wish I could find the GF date of birth!!! I looked for a couple of hours yesterday with no luck.

I feel her chart would reveal a wealth of info. Maybe I can try again tomorrow and ask beckaroosie to help, that girl is a super sleuther!!!

The father said he locked the "deadbolt" on the back door before he went to work. A deadbolt is a lever type thing that turns on the inside of the door.
In my mobile home I never use the key to lock the door, I always turn the deadbolt to lock it. It's safer and you never lock yourself out accidentally.

I believe one of the "visitors" who were there between 5:00 and 5:30 went down the hall to the bathroom while he was there and flipped the deadbolt open. . . so he could come back later and be able to get in. Very easy to do and very easy for someone NOT to notice. Maybe he was coming back because he had ideas to get with Misti but Haleigh was available so he grabbed her instead. . .or he came specifically for Haleigh. As soon as I saw that her brother and his friends came over, I thought "Oh there it is. . "

Good point about the deadbolt, MNlady. Turning the lock while the door is open would certainly block it from closing.

I did several searches for the GF's birth info. Nothing yet. It's a bit more difficult to find that type of fact for underage people because they rarely have public records on file. I'll keep looking.

Misty's MySpace says she's a Gemini...which would fit July...but the 1986 doesn't fit.

Depending on her July birthdate, she'd be Gemini until about July 15th, only if she uses Vedic Astrology. In Western astrology, she'd be either Cancer or Leo (late July).

Bolded by me. Exactly aksleuth! We were NEVER allowed to have anyone in the house while we were babysitting, not even other girl friends. We were not even allowed to talk on the phone while the kids were awake. My entire family lived within the neighborhood (aunts, uncles, etc). My Mom would call to check on us about once an hour to make sure all was okay. Different time, time world.

The father said he locked the "deadbolt" on the back door before he went to work. A deadbolt is a lever type thing that turns on the inside of the door.
In my mobile home I never use the key to lock the door, I always turn the deadbolt to lock it. It's safer and you never lock yourself out accidentally.

I believe one of the "visitors" who were there between 5:00 and 5:30 went down the hall to the bathroom while he was there and flipped the deadbolt open. . . so he could come back later and be able to get in. Very easy to do and very easy for someone NOT to notice. Maybe he was coming back because he had ideas to get with Misti but Haleigh was available so he grabbed her instead. . .or he came specifically for Haleigh. As soon as I saw that her brother and his friends came over, I thought "Oh there it is. . "

Bolded by me. I am having the same thoughts as you MNlady and aksleuth. Perhaps the A/C man went out the back door, and Misty did not remember to lock it?

I am working on a chart for the time the visitors were in the house. I'll post it tomorrow.

Oh please Lovejac - keep looking for gf's birthdate!

Bolded by me. Exactly aksleuth! We were NEVER allowed to have anyone in the house while we were babysitting, not even other girl friends. We were not even allowed to talk on the phone while the kids were awake. My entire family lived within the neighborhood (aunts, uncles, etc). My Mom would call to check on us about once an hour to make sure all was okay. Different time, time world.

Same here. No friends, no phone calls. TV was okay, but the kiddies came first. If there was a problem, call the neighbors, or call for help if my parents weren't near a phone.

Could little Haleigh have been chloroformed? An idea gotten from watching the Caylee coverage?

Listen to the different stories on this! The babysitter has no idea where she, herself, was sleeping! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ullq0ApxKXg&feature=channel_page

Oh no! So many names in this case: Cummings, Sheffield, Griffith, Croslin......... I think I heard more. So unlike the As where everyone had similar names. :crazy:

I must say that thought did cross my mind. And other cases that came to mind: Jessica Lundsfeld (sp?) - pedophiles nearby, and Elizabeth Smart who had workers in the house.

I think I heard on either NG or JVM that the A/C worker had been cleared.

Do we know anything else about the gf's brother and friends?

Oh - is the deadbolt the kind that locks from the inside as well as the outside?

[/b]

Bolded by me. I am having the same thoughts as you MNlady and aksleuth. Perhaps the A/C man went out the back door, and Misty did not remember to lock it?

I am working on a chart for the time the visitors were in the house. I'll post it tomorrow.

Oh please Lovejac - keep looking for gf's birthdate!

The A/C man was cleared of wrong-doing but that still leaves the brother and his friends. MNLady, I agree with you "this could be it."

Kaitland, please post your chart for the visitation.

Lovejac and All, please continue trying to find Misty's birth date. Jersey Girl found her Myspace updated 2/12 and it says she's 16!

Thanks,
Soulscape

If we could get our hands on a copy of that police report, I'm sure it would have her DOB on there! Fox News obtained a copy supposedly!

MISTY'S MOTHER'S DOB - Lisa Croslin 09/10/1969 (if needed for research)

HALEIGH'S FATHER'S DOB - Ronald L. Cummings 10/29/1983

Wasn't sure if we had Ronald's DOB already or not. Verified with Flagler and Orange Clerk of Court Records and Free Birthday Database. I'm still trying to find Misty's.

if anyone has access to the GF's myspace, check her comments for "happy birthday" wishes.

only thing i can think of.

According to report on GVS, Misty had the A/C repairman, her brother and a "few of his friends" at the house between 5:00 - 5:30. This chart is set for 5:15p.m. on 2/19/09, Satsuma, FL.

Leo is on the Ascendant (assigned to the GF as “hostess” for want of better word) accompanied by rising moon in Leo (which is conjunct Haleigh’s natal Sun). Note that Leo is the natural ruler of children, and is the ruler of Haleigh’s natal sun. We find the Sun in Aquarius in the 7th house, conjunct Neptune and Chiron. The 7th house rules guests and Neptune rules kidnappers. Could it be the girlfriend knows the kidnapper?

The child is ruled by the Jupiter 5th house cusp and Venus in Aries in 9th house. Jupiter and the North node of fate are conjunct the 7th house cusp of visitors, along with Mars, ruler of Aries Venus (the child), showing Haleigh was present and in view of the guests.

It is my understanding that MC’s brother was there with his friends. Her brother is ruled by 3rd house cusp Libra. Venus (the child!) is in Aries, look again to its ruler Mars in the 6th house. This house also rules service workers (like our meter reader). Does the brother know the A/C man? This is a small town, so it is not inconceivable that they knew each other. At any rate, they are together during this “visit”.

Her brother’s friends would be represented by the ascendant in Leo, points us back to the Sun in Aquarius conjunct Neptune. There is some mystery here to be uncovered yet. There is also a possibility of drug activity.
The Aquarian 7th house is ruled by Uranus. It is also co-ruled by Saturn, placed in the 2nd house in tragic opposition to Uranus in Pisces in the 8th house of death. 8th house is natural ruler of Pluto, ruler of kidnappers. Pluto is found in the 5th house of the child, in Capricorn (Saturn’s sign) and is square Venus in Aries. The 4th house cusp (endings) is Pluto ruled Scorpio.

I do not think the assailant is unknown to this family. Not welcomed or assisted, but they have been in his presence before.

On the other hand, Venus the child is located in the 9th house – outdoors. Was she playing in the yard, unattended during this time? Was she visible to someone lurking and watching? With all the activity and confusion (Neptune) going on due to the presence of at least 4 or so visitors,
she might not have been missed.

As Tuba points out in the eerie moonrise chart (drawn up for about an hour later than the visitors) – the trouble has already started in this house. Soulscape’s chart for the last time seen was chilling in revealing the symbolism of death.

I do not think the assailant is unknown to this family.

We still have questions: How did the perpetrator get into the house? Front door? Back door? Is girl friend upset/guilty appearing because she maybe left a door unlocked?

I will have more to say on this chart, but the computer guy is coming within 30 minutes.

Soulscape and Tuba are the master’s at event readings here, but I wanted to post this chart as a possible glimpse into the hours before Haleigh went missing. Please feel free to comment!

(It would not let me post the chart! Will try again after computer whiz leaves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23