Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

I have a sick feeling in my stomach .... KC & Tony are walking arm & arm at Blockbuster picking out movies but Where's Caylee?

I have an awful feeling that she may have been in the trunk
Yes, I had the same feeling.
She probably was in the trunk. And just look at that witch traipsing around Blockbuster!:furious:

LOL on Casey looking at the credits for a name to use

Anyone have a link to the receipts?

The whole Blockbuster scene makes me ill. The videos may not be important but the titles are still disturbing and it makes me think she was trying to put a story together.

These are on the receipts that CA did not give to LE originally according to LP. LP says the FBI can answer as to what is on the receipts.

Is NG saying this?

LP said it....

He then said that the FBI has a Theory why there were 2 crosses purchased

It's hard to understand what he's getting at some time - I think thats what he said

Is NG saying this?

Yes, two crosses were purchased at JC Penney. Cindy admits that KC bought one for Caylee but allegedly she bought two, one for herself and one to put on Caylee before she disposed of her.

LP says that he is aware of the crosses and that the FBI is on top of it.

LP said it....

He then said that the FBI has a Theory why there were 2 crosses purchased

It's hard to understand what he's getting at some time - I think thats what he said

What I got from it is LP said that KC may have purchased 2 crosses, one for herself and one for Caylee (or Caylee's body). So he was trying to confirm with Cindy if 2 crosses were purchased and the FBI is aware of what was purchased at JcPenney from the receipts.

Yes, I had the same feeling.
She probably was in the trunk. And just look at that witch traipsing around Blockbuster!:furious:
Either in the trunk or daddy's backyard, imo. I wonder who wanted to see those particular movies, Casey or Tony? Just curious as usual!

Who is this bozo defese atty? She left her daughter at a location and when she returnes the apt is vacant. She is trying to calm herself with a movie - coincidentally a movie where a child is KIDNAPPED? And then Casey comes up with a kidnapped theory? GMAB A little too coincidental for my taste. She should have been on the phone telling LE to find the invisible nanny at this point. Her daughter is gone; the nanny is gone - she should have been more than frantic.
Right.
I notice how the defense theories from the attorneys on the panel are getting weaker.

Who is this bozo defese atty? She left her daughter at a location and when she returnes the apt is vacant. She is trying to calm herself with a movie - coincidentally a movie where a child is KIDNAPPED? And then Casey comes up with a kidnapped theory? GMAB A little too coincidental for my taste. She should have been on the phone telling LE to find the invisible nanny at this point. Her daughter is gone; the nanny is gone - she should have been more than frantic.

The movie wasn't about a kidnapped child. I saw it, really had nothing to do with this case. Actually I saw both of the movies and neither had anything in them that KC used in her lies that I can think of.

It's really sickening, isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back