State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the router even traceable back to him?
He ordered the port (documented), but not the router.

he is on the stand now...he said it to Nancy's dad..thats what the defense objected too before he started testifying...Defense thinks suicide is prejudicial

He's on the stand now? I'm watching the judge talk about the deposition and saying how the banter between attys is irrelevant. Am i not watching live?

If he brought it back though (instead of dumping), wouldn't that stuff be somehow accounted for by now (esp. the FXO card by serial number)? I haven't heard anything if this is or is not the case.

I don't know how they would know what fxo card so they wouldn't know serial number or router. The idea that it was the one ordered in January is out there but he may have ordered that one to use in the lab and took a different one home to set up his home system.

he is on the stand now...he said it to Nancy's dad..thats what the defense objected too before he started testifying...Defense thinks suicide is prejudicial

You know what, for Brad anyway, that might be the only time he actually showed *emotion* that could be construed as towards the loss of mother of his children. They might want to back off on that one. :twocents:

He's on the stand now? I'm watching the judge talk about the deposition and saying how the banter between attys is irrelevant. Am i not watching live?

He's been sworn and is just sitting there, waiting...........

Forget it. I just saw him sitting there.

nc dad is on the stand...the defense objected before testimony started he is to the right of judge

Wonder what Kurtz was like in high school?

twopblogsquare_annoying_screech.jpg

'Screech' from saved by the bell....most annoying character on TV

I don't know how they would know what fxo card so they wouldn't know serial number or router. The idea that it was the one ordered in January is out there but he may have ordered that one to use in the lab and took a different one home to set up his home system.

That doesn't seem to be the direction the state is going though (that there was an FXO card in addition to the one he ordered). I know they have the serial number on the internal order that was in court yesterday. I'm pretty sure you could match that up with a serial number on the device.

What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.

Of fer spits sakes, Brad was busy 'rekindling' throughout his marrriage. I think this is why mention of the French woman yesterday........

This would be a day I would be willing to sit in court, to watch the expressions of jurors faces. They're gonna see Brad lying. About almost everything. All the previous testimony from neighbors and friends to compare Brads testimony to. Brads not going to benefit from his deposition in any way.

MOO and stuff.

No one has ever said that Brad Cooper alluded to killing his children. Gary Rentz said he was afraid of that, and had concerns for the wellbeing of B and K, and that's why Mr. Rentz filed for custody. At no point has anyone ever stated that BC made a comment about harming his girls.

What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.

Nor did he say anything good.
In fact he said nothing at all about even his kids.
That in itself says a lot about who Brad really is.

But, why did he go to work on 7/12? NC was missing first thing, what would he go there for? To leave something he didn't want to be at home? Did they say what time?

If he brought it back though (instead of dumping), wouldn't that stuff be somehow accounted for by now (esp. the FXO card by serial number)? I haven't heard anything if this is or is not the case.

If serial numbers or ID numbers are not noted when items are removed, they probably would not be able to trace if item was returned.

Good Day. I was lurking for some time, following this case from Europe. This is only because my hubby is working for Cisco.

I have to say, I really do like the judge, he appears to be very wise.

I kind of miss the user nscu95 (I believe that is the name); because I am also on the fence. I do believe Brad did it but I would need more to be sure the right guy is in prison.

Kurtz might have a voice that is really annoying but at the same time I think he knows his stuff.

Hopefully I did not annoy anyone on this board all this is just my opinion and please consider my English is not very goodl

That doesn't seem to be the direction the state is going though (that there was an FXO card in addition to the one he ordered). I know they have the serial number on the internal order that was in court yesterday. I'm pretty sure you could match that up with a serial number on the device.

I guess I would just find it hard to believe that he was in this position with this Alpha team that tested these systems but they never had an FXO card until January of 2008. It would be more likely to me that he bought the "new and improved" card in January and then had an older model around that wasn't needed so he took it home to use. I'm talking about what he used when he had the home network up and running in March or April or whenever that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff