GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Carly Joann Scott
24698689_BG1.jpg
24698689_BG2.jpg

MAKAWAO, MAUI (Hawaiʻi NewsNow) -
Maui police are searching for a 27-year-old Makawao woman who is pregnant. Police say Carly Joann Scott was last seen Sunday evening (Feb. 9) at her sister's home in Haiku. She was reported missing Monday evening (Feb. 10) when her mother, Kimberly Scott, did not hear from Carly and went to Carly's home in Makawao but could not locate her.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24698689/maui-police-search-for-missing-pregnant-woman

Thread 1

Please continue here and remember when posting something as fact link it up, if it's just your opinion then say so.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

https://www.facebook.com/FindCharliScott

https://www.facebook.com/chunk.obutter?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-st...ed-to-Charli-and-Joshua-Scott/256898961151448

Thread#1

:tyou:

The problem is that what has been published in MSM may not be true.

For example:
http://mauinow.com/2014/02/12/search-for-maui-woman-focuses-on-nahiku-area/

"According to Wais, Scott went to help her ex-boyfriend whose car had broken down and was stuck at around mile post 20 of the Hana Highway on Sunday night."

^ This may be a fabrication SC told Charli's sister (and the police) rather than fact. IMHO. :moo: We have all been assuming that Charli went to SC's house on the pretense that his truck was stuck. Do we really know what he told her to get her to come over?

"She was exhausted and it was dark when she left." This statement by Charli's sister indicates, IMHO, that she may not have agreed to drive to mile post 20, wait for him to fix his truck, and then drive back with only her dog to keep her awake.

“She’s the most reliable person — everybody knows that,” said Wais of her sister, noting that Scott works two jobs — at the Hui Noʻeau Visual Arts Center and the Paragon Salon in Makawao.

This statement also supports the supposition that she may not have been willing to go to MM 20 and back that night.

The theory that Charli and Joshua may be in Haiku is looking very possible to me.

Which brings me to the burning question of the morning: Has SC's grandfather's property been searched? If not, MPD needs to serve SC's grandfather with a search warrant and get out there.

Kapua,
Could it be it's not a fabrication that SC told Charli's sister, but, rather, that's what the sister read in the interview? After that it was repeatedly reported that Charli's sister said, "(paraphrasing here) that C went to help SC who had a broken down car." It seems we all went with that, thinking she was the source.
I find it so difficult to only rely/believe on MSM knowing that a handful of major corporations own the media. Where power is, power is exerted. I know Maui is not the nation's capitol, but I, personally look for alternative news sources whenever possible to shine a light in the corners and hidden recesses of stories.
That's just me. MOO

Being that Steven is on probation, essentially a ward of the court and lived at the property I don't believe a warrant is necessary.

Kapua,
Could it be it's not a fabrication that SC told Charli's sister, but, rather, that's what the sister read in the interview? After that it was repeatedly reported that Charli's sister said, "(paraphrasing here) that C went to help SC who had a broken down car." It seems we all went with that.
I find it so difficult to only rely/believe on MSM knowing that a handful of major corporations own the media. Where power is, power is exerted. I know Maui is not the nation's capitol, but I, personally look for alternative news sources whenever possible. That's just me. MOO

Yes, very possibly. In any case, it has been repeated as fact but it may not be. He may have called her and said that he needed to talk to her about the baby, IMO. Who knows for sure what he told her?

According to her sister (link in my previous post above), she was "exhausted". Can you imagine driving Hana Hwy. in the dark when you are over-tired? Yeah, me neither.

Check the grandfather's property.

Being that Steven is on probation, essentially a ward of the court and lived at the property I don't believe a warrant is necessary.

Is SC even a suspect, yet? So blinkn' frustrating.

Aloha and Welcome to Mayberry Maui

That picture says it all, Peter. And he would have had plenty of time to prepare a resting place for Charli and Joshua right in his own backyard, literally. IMHO.

The other thing I was thinking about last night and this morning is the jacket and pants that were found at Honomanu, along with Charli's clothing, according to the interview with Kimberlyn Scott, Charli's mother. IMHO, if the clothes were staged there, the jacket and pants may have been left to imply that she was abducted by the owner of the jacket and pants.

CHARLIWatch: Interview w/Kimberlyn Scott, Charli's mother - YouTube

The problem is that what has been published in MSM may not be true.

For example:
http://mauinow.com/2014/02/12/search-for-maui-woman-focuses-on-nahiku-area/

"According to Wais, Scott went to help her ex-boyfriend whose car had broken down and was stuck at around mile post 20 of the Hana Highway on Sunday night."

^ This may be a fabrication SC told Charli's sister (and the police) rather than fact. IMHO. :moo: We have all been assuming that Charli went to SC's house on the pretense that his truck was stuck. Do we really know what he told her to get her to come over?
This what I asked yesterday in the "old" thread. But yeah, that.

Up til now, the majority on here have thought that it was fact that CS told a sister upon leaving that she was going to help SC with his truck. This does not seem to be fact now. I've thought before why the family would let her go to meet him without interjecting or going with her, especially because sister says he allegedly was trying to get her to out there for awhile. So the family didn't know?! That explains why news reports alter between saying the family was last to see her to SC was the last to see her. This info changes quite a few things and thought process.

Possible scenario: She could have gone straight home from the sister's house where she was met by assumingly SC. Maybe she was caught off guard. Did the sketchy landlord somehow inadvertently help? That's how he knew he could take her stuff? Did the alleged $1200 advance SC got go to the landlord?

What time did CS leave the sisters house? I think there was PLENTY of time to have foul play, hide her, then drive her car up hana road with the dog and plant red herrings etc... this makes much more sense to me than her actually driving out there with him.

Do we know if SC text or called while she was at the sisters house? Is the only "truth" to this that this is what SC said?

Up til now, the majority on here have thought that it was fact that CS told a sister upon leaving that she was going to help SC with his truck. This does not seem to be fact now. I've thought before why the family would let her go to meet him without interjecting or going with her, especially because sister says he allegedly was trying to get her to out there for awhile. So the family didn't know?! That explains why news reports alter between saying the family was last to see her to SC was the last to see her. This info changes quite a few things and thought process.

Possible scenario: She could have gone straight home from the sister's house where she was met by assumingly SC. Maybe she was caught off guard. Did the sketchy landlord somehow inadvertently help? That's how he knew he could take her stuff? Did the alleged $1200 advance SC got go to the landlord?

What time did SC leave the sisters house? I think there was PLENTY of time to have foul play, hide her, then drive her car up hana road with the dog and plant red herrings etc... this makes much more sense to me than her actually driving out there with him.

IF indeed Charli did not tell anyone that she was going to meet SC that night, and the only source of information is SC himself, YES, that definitely changes the picture and allows us to consider that she never went with him to MM 20.

For all we know, they could have gone to Paia, in the other direction!

I would love to have the data from the cell phones, both Charli's and SC's - texts, time of calls, etc. I wonder if there were voicemails.

If this is the case and no one knew she was meeting him then I really think she went straight home. IMO, his story is fabricated and no wonder he allegedly is acting cocky, he sent everyone in the wrong direction. His friends should be asked if the went on any hikes lately that SC was particularly interested in the landscape. IMO

I want to know what Steven did with the $1200 that he SUPPOSEDLY borrowed to buy new tires but SUPPOSEDLY his tires were still bald on the 11th of Feb. (did I do that right?)

Maybe he got high, maybe he bought shovel and bucket, maybe he bought his girlfriend some Mac makeup. It's not my business but all I know is $1200 is a helluva party.

(
What time did SC leave the sisters house? I think there was PLENTY of time to have foul play, hide her, then drive her car up hana road with the dog and plant red herrings etc... this makes much more sense to me than her actually driving out there with him.

When was SC at the sister's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member