GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #2

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
421476_10150969702844803_205255860_n.jpg

From The Morning Sun FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morning-Sun/314961269802

Thread 1

Please Continue Here...

When I first saw the picture with the shaved head I thought that that was odd to cut the hair off a Native American. They are proud of their hair. Also, his smile seems forced, not genuine. Now looking more deeply I see bruising along his left ribcage and above his left eye. It kinds looks like a little cut on the lower left lip.

He is in a better place being loved on by his grandpa and so many others. SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME.

When I first saw the picture with the shaved head I thought that that was odd to cut the hair off a Native American. They are proud of their hair. Also, his smile seems forced, not genuine. Now looking more deeply I see bruising along his left ribcage and above his left eye. It kinds looks like a little cut on the lower left lip.

He is in a better place being loved on by his grandpa and so many others. SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME.

I've seen shaved heads on Indian children when there is head lice. One of my friends brought her DH's son by another woman to live with them and in a few days we were Qwelling and shaving heads. It was my first thought when I saw his head was shaved.

Sitting on my hands....

But IMO it is perfectly normal for kids who play outside and especially boys to have bruises. It was mentioned that he had a trampoline. We have one and my girls get bruises all the time from falling on each other while jumping.

FWIW. I am not sticking up for either adult but I honestly think that some of the criticizing steps out of line. I pray for the justice that "Grasshopper" deserves. I am even getting a grasshopper sticker for my car with his initials.

Bruising across a ribcage is NOT from playing with other children. I have 11 kiddos, and have fostered several, we have a trampoline. Bumped teeth, bruised knees, or legs, yes.... not a chance on the ribcage, especially in that pattern.

I'm personally not trying to criticize. I'm trying, honestly, to understand why.

If Carnel was outside playing, either swimming or on the trampoline, shirtless, with family living next door. How were signs of abuse missed ?

How much drug use was going on and who was aware of it? We know from MSM, the probation officer was aware of it. Who else was aware of it?

:heartbeat:

This is a very staged photo ... adult sunglasses on top of his head ... the little smile is so forced ... his mouth is not open wide enough to even be saying "cheese." I wonder if this is a photo sent to mom on the phone by bf showing the "new haircut."

Cubby,
I think the signs of abuse went unnoticed because it had only been going on for 2 or 3 weeks, before he died. We know of two incidents that Jaimie described.

My uncle left very few tell tale bruises or scars. But he terrified us with things like holding our kitty over the balcony by one leg, and threatening to drop her over the edge. Telling me it will be my baby brother next time. Tickling us so hard for so long that we wet our pants and cannot catch our breath. I could go on, but the point is, there are lots of ways to terrorize young kids, without leaving too many physical signs behind.
ETA: He used to lock my baby brother in the closet, and then would molest me, and my brother could hear and see it.Horrible childhood abuse, with no physical evidence left behind.

Bruising across a ribcage is NOT from playing with other children. I have 11 kiddos, and have fostered several, we have a trampoline. Bumped teeth, bruised knees, or legs, yes.... not a chance on the ribcage, especially in that pattern.

ok. We can agree to disagree.
I guess my girls are the minority.
Or I need my eyes checked. LOL

On a side note:
:yourock:
Thank you very much for your strength as a momma to those who are made of your DNA and those who are not. Very much appreciated coming from a school district worker who has watched lives change in the matter of one school year when they are taken out of a "living hell" and into a loving home.

Aside from the obviously healing bruise, I've been concerned with the red on his chest. I doubt it came from the sun as, had he been shirtless, it would have been all over his torso.

Is the redness from the camera? - it's on part of his face as well.

Sitting on my hands....

But IMO it is perfectly normal for kids who play outside and especially boys to have bruises. It was mentioned that he had a trampoline. We have one and my girls get bruises all the time from falling on each other while jumping.

FWIW. I am not sticking up for either adult but I honestly think that some of the criticizing steps out of line. I pray for the justice that "Grasshopper" deserves. I am even getting a grasshopper sticker for my car with his initials.

I agree that kids get pretty banged up from playing; my son has a giant lump/scrape/bruise on his shin from hitting it on the side of our inground pool as he was getting out. But, JC admitted in court docs submitted by the FBI that she noticed rib cage bruising that was caused by AB abusing little carnel. She also said he had a swollen & cut up face from being beaten. Does anyone else see the large lump above his left eye (right side of photo)? So, I'm inclined to believe the bruising, cuts and swelling were from abuse. Also, his head was shaved only a week prior to his murder, which was probably when the abuse was in high gear, IMO, so I believe we are seeing abuse markings, not rough-housing normal kid bruises.

When this photo was first released it was a very poor quality, after the arrest a clearer picture came forth.

Yes, we are seeing the effects of abuse on his body.

When this photo was first released it was a very poor quality, after the arrest a clearer picture came forth.

Yes, we are seeing the effects of abuse on his body.

Oh my gosh, you're right. It was a strange sepia/black & white color and incredibly grainy. I forgot about that photo.

There is something everyone needs to understand...I know no one wants to hear the "town gossip" anymore from me (even though all my "gossip" keeps ending up true because it IS directly from her brother) but Jaimee only had Carnel for about a month! What happened was Anthony borrowed a 4 wheeler from TC(jaimees brother) and he ended up losing it or probably wrecking it, either way TC didn't get it back. When he asked for it back AB got defensive and mad, and this turned into an argument between Jaimee and her Mother. Grandma (Joanne) has been taking care of Carnel most of his life. Jaime was like a babysitter, she would watch him for a week or so and give him back to her mom, this has been going on since he was out of Foster care (which he was out of before he was 1). Jaimee would still collect Carnels money though, his mom didn't get any even though she was raising him. Jaimee met Anthony in jail....People keep asking why no one in the family stepped in...Here is something TC wrote through George Lucas's account that I thought my clear it up a little.

George Lucas jamiee would say , anthony loves carnell... so we never thought anything bad. i wanted to step in, and take care of carnell. but it wasnt my place to do so. i didnt like the life style jamiee had . i mean all that money and carnell never seen a dime . but i didnt really think too much of the problem, because my mom would take of carnell for the most part. jamiee would take him for a month and then give him back.... that would always seem to happen alot, but no knew how bad it really was.

I do believe Jaimee is a victim. She lost her only child. But I also believe she is part of the reason he is dead. She did not kill him, but she sure handed him the gun....and I do believe she was being abused. Anthony abused anything that was smaller than him. But I think that makes it even worse, if she were being abused then why did she bring this innocent child in her household to succumb to the beatings too?

This is just a horrible story...Carnel deserved nothing of the sort. I hope whoever did this to him (AB) lives hell on earth until he makes it to the real thing.

People to keep in mind for Prayers:

Joann Denaro - Carnel's Grandma...Raised him most of his life

Tommy Chamberlain - Carnel's Uncle...very close to Carnel all his life, his daughter is 4 as well and she and Carnel were the best of friends, His daughter needs prayers too.

Carnel's Half brother- He is his dads first kid, He is 5 years old. What a horrible loss for a tender young heart....:(

PS

If anyone can help me...

I keep trying to call WebSlueths back to get verified because they left me a voicemail but each time I keep getting "beep beep beep No routes found"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back