GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

Joy Lambert ‏@JoyLambert 2h
Mom of missing 7week old charged with 2counts of agg child abuse and endangerment @LocalMemphis

“@local24rodney: 33 yr old Andrea Walker has been arrested and charged in connection with her missing 7 week old baby girl.”

PIC-->33 yo Andrea Walker charged w/ 2counts Agg Child Abuse &Two counts Agg Child Neglect or Endangerment. http://pic.twitter.com/ePLopzKE67

Joy Lambert ‏@JoyLambert 1h
Search expected2resume shortly 4 #BabyAniston.How long has she actually been missing?Shakara Dickens Baby was missing4a wk b4police notified

https://twitter.com/JoyLambert

a week... smh. I lost my three yr old for five min yesterday and after a min, I could hardly breathe. found him hiding mere seconds before calling in LE and posting a thread here. lol. sigh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes, this address is 2 miles from me.. I know that its being reported by some as being a Bartlett address, but in all honesty it's in the city limits of Memphis.. It's right at about 1 mile out of Bartlett, crossing over into the city limits..

I am very familiar with exactly where this home is due to for many years there was a popular, little neighborhood type bar with pool tables, a huge, full service bar, grill, dance floor, and bands that played there 3-4nights a week.. This home on Full Barking Dr is located directly behind where this bar was located that we frequented..

Anyhoo, that's neither here, nor there since this bar actually closed down a year or so ago..and has since then reopened under a new name, and new owners.. But just giving a reference for where this particular address is located where they're reporting that the baby was left alone, and disappeared from..:smh:

Sadly, to me, it does NOT seem to be promising in the least that this will have a happy ending.. Hopefully I'm completely wrong, and am jumping the gun on what's the most likeliest outcome.. Such a tiny little human being to just be "lost' somewhere in this great big, ol' evil world we live in.:(

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

I am not sure that is even relevant, but it appears that the home, which is listed as being at 5604 Falling Bark Drive, not Full Barking Drive, is complete surrounded by neighborhoods. I do not see where a bar could be located, unless it was run out of a home. Can you please clarify?

Here is a map with the location of the home...
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=35.179395,-89.875309&spn=0.005814,0.009817

Also, can a mod please correct the missing date in the title to 2014, instead 2013?

aniston-walker-2.jpg

Memphis Police say they are getting conflicting accounts from the mother of a missing newborn.

Police say 7-week-old Aniston Walker was last seen Thursday morning at a home in the 5600 block of Falling Bark Drive.

The mother reportedly said she left the infant at home alone and when she returned, the girl was gone.

Aniston is a black female with brown eyes, medium complexion, approximately 21″ and 10 lbs., and was last seen wearing a brown onesie with football emblems.

Police are searching homes under construction, dumpsters and trash bins, and a wooded area near where Aniston was last seen.

Cadaver K-9 units are now at the scene.

http://wreg.com/2014/01/09/police-looking-for-missing-newborn/

This does not look like a seven-week-old child to me. This pic looks like an older child. Maybe it's just me.

This does not look like a seven-week-old child to me. This pic looks like an older child. Maybe it's just me.

I was thinking the same thing at first, but that's almost a 2 month old.

really? people say you're overprotective for not leaving an 8 year-old home alone? that's bizarre. I would never even think about doing that

Yes, unfortunately I have had this debate with people more than once. Mostly with people who don't have kids. They say things such as "When I was 8 I stayed home alone and babysit my 6 year old brother." Or "It just depends on the maturity of the child." It blows my mind.

Investigators focus search on lake behind missing baby's house

<snipped>

Investigators are focusing on a lake behind the house in which 7-week-old Aniston Walker was last seen.
Memphis Police Department Director Toney Armstrong revealed information about their investigation during a news conference Friday afternoon. Director Armstrong confirms they are still searching for the baby, focusing on the area surrounding the baby's house on 5604 Falling Bark Drive in Memphis.

Armstrong they are also using cadaver dogs and searching a Memphis landfill.

"We just don't want to leave any stone unturned," he said. "So that is just one of the things we're doing to cover all our bases."

VIDEO and more at http://www.wmctv.com/story/24417228/investigators-focus-search-on-lake-behind-missing-babys-house#.UtAxtuVpjZc.twitter

Why oh why can't parents adopt these babies out instead of killing them. Do you know how many women are unable to have babies and would love a baby girl to the moon and back. Breaks my heart in two

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Why oh why can't parents adopt these babies out instead of killing them. Do you know how many women are unable to have babies and would love a baby girl to the moon and back. Breaks my heart in two

*Raises hand* :(

So the mother has been arrested for child abuse/neglect and they are still searching for this poor child? She must have no conscience whatsoever.

Me too. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni