2010.08.17 - Croslin says she heard Haleigh Cummings attack

*Snipped from link....

Croslin says she heard Haleigh Cummings attack
August 17, 2010 12:21 EDT

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) -- The woman at home with a Florida girl the night she went missing has reportedly told investigators she heard Haleigh Cummings being attacked before she vanished.

Old news, she said she hid under the covers...same old same old.

ok thanks, is there a way delete this thread.

This just in today.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=163441&catid=3

My next question is: How can he be pushing and sexually groping her if he has Haleigh in the bag and she, MC is hiding under the covers. Geez! I'm wondering if MC is capable of a truth.

IMHO.. That is pure BS. And No, she is not capable of telling the truth...
But hopefully they will charge Jo O with Haleigh's murder, perhaps then he will tell what exactly did happen.....But LE doesn't want that to happen... They know when they charge someone there will be a trial and the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH just may be revealed....JMHOOTS..

Misty was so afraid of Joe she could not help Haleigh...yet after he left the MH she sat alone in the home with a three-year-old, with the back door propped wide open. Yeah, right...

Misty's story reeks! Up until now I had respected Fields' efforts on Misty's behalf but I have to admit I am embarrassed for Fields that he would believe that tale, especially to the point of retelling it.

just wondering the same thing as its on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight

Misty Croslin told her Attorney that Joe O. Came over and took Haleigh out of the house covered in a blanket and in a "black bag". He came for guns but after he couldn't find them, he took Haleigh instead?

I am wondering how much truth is in the latest "confession"?

I wonder why her lawyer would say this to the media?

Misty was so afraid of Joe she could not help Haleigh...yet after he left the MH she sat alone in the home with a three-year-old, with the back door propped wide open. Yeah, right...

Misty's story reeks! Up until now I had respected Fields' efforts on Misty's behalf but I have to admit I am embarrassed for Fields that he would believe that tale, especially to the point of retelling it.

Let's not forget that Misty was so afraid of Joe that they went out and hung flyers together after HaLeigh's disappearance :rolleyes:

Misty Croslin told her Attorney that Joe O. Came over and took Haleigh out of the house covered in a blanket and in a "black bag". He came for guns but after he couldn't find them, he took Haleigh instead?

I am wondering how much truth is in the latest "confession"?

BBM....That could very well be true Jo took her out of the house covered in a blanket and in a black bag, however Haleigh's father was aware of the fact and I suspect instructed him to do so or either instructed Misty to get him to do it......JMHOOTS..

me too Tiki, what is up with that? Are they going to try to get a plea deal?

I was researching today a little bit and read that Joe passed a polygraph but I guess it wouldnt be the first person to lie and pass? I get so angry if I share half of what I want to, I will get another dang time-out!

me too Tiki, what is up with that? Are they going to try to get a plea deal?

I was researching today a little bit and read that Joe passed a polygraph but I guess it wouldnt be the first person to lie and pass? I get so angry if I share half of what I want to, I will get another dang time-out!

Jo didn't kill Haleigh..But I bet Ronald Cummings did... JMO

Jo didn't kill Haleigh..But I bet Ronald Cummings did... JMO

I bet he did too, Emeralgem. I have thought that for a long time. At first I thought he sent Haleigh away, but I just wanted her to be alive.

JMO

IIRC.. A LDT revealed Misty was not afraid of Jo, however it did reveal she was afraid of someone...I suspect that someone is Ronald Cumings or someone in his family...JMO

BS! IF Misty had done nothing wrong, she would have told on those fools from minute 1 of this, she would have told during the 911 call.
She must think we have "stupid" written all over our faces....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back