If you were in charge of Kyron's investigation...

I'd like to think LE is on top of this case, mostly the part of figuring out where Kyron might be. But I won't blame them if they can't find him-we've seen photos of what it is like out there...

I'm pretty confident that long ago, LE knew pretty much everyone Terri had so much as touched base with over the past six months or longer. That's why I am finding the "handing off" theory so hard to swallow. They may even know who all Dede was in touch with during the last several months. And if no one is "missing" than it makes it less likely, to me, that Kyron is being kept away for his own good, or whatever reason may have been given.

It's never been my feeling that LE isn't doing all they can-I'm just not sure what they can do, when there are no clues to Kyron's whereabouts, status, etc...It's a very sad situation, obviously, and one that wil require a great good piece of luck at some point.

I'd like to think LE is on top of this case, mostly the part of figuring out where Kyron might be. But I won't blame them if they can't find him-we've seen photos of what it is like out there...

I'm pretty confident that long ago, LE knew pretty much everyone Terri had so much as touched base with over the past six months or longer. That's why I am finding the "handing off" theory so hard to swallow. They may even know who all Dede was in touch with during the last several months. And if no one is "missing" than it makes it less likely, to me, that Kyron is being kept away for his own good, or whatever reason may have been given.

It's never been my feeling that LE isn't doing all they can-I'm just not sure what they can do, when there are no clues to Kyron's whereabouts, status, etc...It's a very sad situation, obviously, and one that wil require a great good piece of luck at some point.

I believe LE is actively pursuing leads coming in about this case and that they are working feverishly to solve this case; however, I also strongly believe that leads, tips, and perhaps even evidence that doesn't support their belief that Terri did this aren't given as much attention.

Despite frequent comparisons, this case is not at all like the Haleigh Cummings case, IMHO. Whoever took Kyron planned it, IMHO; Kyron's abduction involved more cunning, more risk, less privacy, less lead time (at least initially). Someone skilled enough, cunning enough, smart enough carried out this plan without being seen, without leaving any evidence behind, and without, so far, being caught. Contrast the image of this person against Terri posting her thoughts on Facebook, venting to friends, posting on the 'net, getting caught up in Sext Gate, etc.

Dede Spicher has been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion based on nothing but guilt by association (NONE of the reports can agree about when she was at work that day and/or missing), so I know her words don't mean much to some people, but she says police only wanted to hear her say that Terri did it or Terri had knowledge of it, and I believe her. Dede hasn't been arrested, hasn't testified before the grand jury, hasn't been in trouble with LE, etc. Based on what I can gather, Dave Stensen wasn't properly interviewed until months after the fact. Why? This whole thing reeks of tunnel vision, IMHO.

So, yes, I believe LE is working hard to solve this case, but they're working hard to the end that Terri did it. Maybe they can't solve the case, unearth evidence, or find Kyron because Terri didn't do it. I hope pride and ego are not in the way of solving this case. I want Kyron to be found. If Terri did it, I want LE to find the evidence, arrest/indict her, convict her, and punish her to the fullest extent possible, but if she didn't do it, then I don't want her arrested/indicted and convicted so that people can rest easy "knowing" they were right.

KNOCK IT OFF!

If you have a problem, contact a moderator. Do NOT complain on the open forum. Period. End of story!!!

If I have to close every thread containing complaints about other posters in it, then I will. What use are they if we aren't discussing how we can find KYRON!?

If you were suddenly appointed to head up the investigation, what actions would you take? And why? What would you base those actions on?

(FYI, I've previously discussed this thread topic with Tricia and gotten an OK.)

With respect, I'd like to ask that we avoid answers like "I'd arrest TH/DS right now!" However, if you think that they are guilty, tell us what actions you would take, and what you'd base those actions on, to move things along so that an arrest is feasible.

Ditto for anyone else.

So, they're at a standstill. You've just taken over the investigation, knowing what you know right now.

What actions would you take? And why? What would you base those actions on?

This thread is open again. Please review the initiating post and stay on topic. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back