Does anyone know if the Jodi Arias trial will be live on the internet somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Jodi Arias trial will be live on the internet somewhere?

TIA

Here's a link for key dates in the case; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/jodi-arias-timeline_n_2387245.html

Jodi Arias Timeline: Key Dates In Case Of California Woman Accused Of Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend 27 Times
Posted: 12/31/2012 9:04 am EST | Updated: 12/31/2012 11:42 am EST

The trial of Jodi Ann Arias, set to begin Jan. 2, is expected to be the biggest court proceeding to take place since Casey Anthony was acquitted of murdering her child.

The 32-year-old photographer is accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 27 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear in the shower of his Mesa, Ariz., apartment.

The case, which has been more than four years in the making, has routinely captured headlines around the world, especially after details of it became public...

From the Jodi Arias timeline linked above;

December 2010 – Arias beat out 50 other inmates to win an 'American Idol'-style caroling contest for Inmates held by "America's Toughest Sheriff," Joe Arpaio, at the Maricopa County jail. Her prize was a Christmas stocking full of goodies and a turkey dinner for herself and her cellmates.

:what:

what time???... and insession is not back on TV... the holidays are over ! bring insession back geesh LOL

Arizona time is 2 or 3 hours behind central time zone where I am , so we have at least 2 hours before it starts I guess, got my coffee ready to go

what happened to insession? they have been off the air since before christmas

what time???... and insession is not back on TV... the holidays are over ! bring insession back geesh LOL

Arizona time is 2 or 3 hours behind central time zone where I am , so we have at least 2 hours before it starts I guess, got my coffee ready to go

Opening Statements expected to start Wednesday Jan. 2, 2013

Trial BEGINS....Time.....(10:30AM MST).......(11:30AM CT).....(12:30PM ET....)

i have to see time zones in print to remember...hope this helps ;)

I am not bashing the Mormon church my hubby is one and this is how i found out at least during the Joesph Smith days they recited an oath if they ever ran afoul of the church they wish the leaders would slash their throats from ear to ear. When I heard that Travis had these injures and then learning Jodi had just converted well I just wondered. here is a link to the practice:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_(Mormonism)

I am not bashing the Mormon church my hubby is one and this is how i found out at least during the Joesph Smith days they recited an oath if they ever ran afoul of the church they wish the leaders would slash their throats from ear to ear. When I heard that Travis had these injures and then learning Jodi had just converted well I just wondered. here is a link to the practice:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_(Mormonism)

WOW the contents of that link has changed overnight. It is something called the

Nauvoo Endowment which was detailed on that link. Strange how it is now not there. Hummm well I can find it on other sites all it says is something like " slash my throat from ear to ear" someone said it was actually plagurized from the Freemasons who had oaths similar to that at the time the church was evolving. I just found it interesting that Jodi was a new convert and wondered if she had read this or had some knowledge of such practices. Here it is i found it:

On May 4, 1842, Joseph Smith, Jr. instituted the Endowment ritual in Nauvoo, Illinois. At three different stages of the Endowment, participants were asked to take an oath of secrecy regarding the gestures of the ceremony.[citation needed] The participants promised that if they were ever to reveal the gestures of the ceremony, would be subject to the following:
Stage 1 : "my throat ... be cut from ear to ear, and my tongue torn out by its roots;"
Stage 2 : "our breasts ... be torn open, our hearts and vitals torn out and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field;"
Stage 3 : "our body ... be cut asunder and all your bowels gush out."

That link doesn't work for me as it calls for a special flash player. If it starts today, won't it be publicized on IN SESSION? I have stupid "Black Gold" scheduled for a marathon on my channel. I'm so confused! :(

they just said on HLN that insession will be back MONDAY! WTF?

i believe because of the time difference and TruTvs abbreviated schedule they are tapeing the trial and when they return on the 7th they will start with the highlights so far in the trial and then they will discuss forever and we will be forever behind if we cannot find a live stream

Has anything started yet? I still don't have anything. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123