Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I also think the whole **back door propped open with a cinder block** is of NO signifigance. I believe Misty staged that.

FWIW, I also think the whole **back door propped open with a cinder block** is of NO signifigance. I believe Misty staged that.

Me too Love -- I thought that since I read Tuba's Moon Rise chart earlier today. That Haleigh was abducted much earlier than reported...sometime before 6:30, and that Misty was freaked out that Ronald would kill her for letting it happen (not her fault - his perception). She probably sweated all those hours cooking up what she'd tell him so he wouldn't yell at her, and that's what she arrived at...the cinderblock and the abduction from bed.

I think one of her brother's friends took Haleigh...either that or she was distracted with the visitors and someone (an acquaintance or friend) took her. I sincerely hope that LE has interviewed her brother and these 'friends'.

Me too Love -- I thought that since I read Tuba's Moon Rise chart earlier today. That Haleigh was abducted much earlier than reported...sometime before 6:30, and that Misty was freaked out that Ronald would kill her for letting it happen (not her fault - his perception). She probably sweated all those hours cooking up what she'd tell him so he wouldn't yell at her, and that's what she arrived at...the cinderblock and the abduction from bed.

I think one of her brother's friends took Haleigh...either that or she was distracted with the visitors and someone (an acquaintance or friend) took her. I sincerely hope that LE has interviewed her brother and these 'friends'.

Your entire post is what I think also.

What sickens me is the thought that things would have been different if she had not waited until 3:30 am, and gave the evil sick-o so much time to get as far as he needed too.

Also, I imagine the dogs that tracked her scent would have better luck if the trail hadn't been 15 hours old.

Do you think it would help if we searched for the brothers' birthdates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovejac
Another thought, Tuba!

Kaitland's chart was for 5:15 pm
Your moonrise chart was for 6:32 pm

So, Kaleigh was taken between 5:15 pm and 6:32 pm, that narrows "IT" down.

I thought the same thing Love! Great reasoning!

snipped.

Not necessarily taken between those time frames. Tuba's chart turned the spotlight on the stage for the crime to take place; the machinations of which were probably already in motion, i.e., company in the house, workman in the house, distractions, past documentation of drug usage in this family, and CPA issues. My chart showed a little more about the people in the house before bedtime. Highly unstable environment.

We do not have a clear time line yet for when Haleigh was last seen by anyone other than her father (before he left for work) and Misty (when she put her to bed at 8pm? or 10pm?) . No public statement from Misty's brother or friends as to the location of Haleigh during their visit. No statement from the A/C man. However, if she was already gone at that time - I think the A/C man would have spilled those beans already. Surely LP would have found out!! HE, is conspicuously quiet, except for the $$ offer.

Soulscape did an analysis of the last seen chart for 10pm.

Tuba -if you meant otherwise, please pipe up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovejac
Another thought, Tuba!

Kaitland's chart was for 5:15 pm
Your moonrise chart was for 6:32 pm

So, Kaleigh was taken between 5:15 pm and 6:32 pm, that narrows "IT" down.

snipped.

Not necessarily taken between those time frames. Tuba's chart turned the spotlight on the stage for the crime to take place; the machinations of which were probably already in motion, i.e., company in the house, workman in the house, distractions, past documentation of drug usage in this family, and CPA issues. My chart showed a little more about the people in the house before bedtime. Highly unstable environment.

We do not have a clear time line yet for when Haleigh was last seen by anyone other than her father (before he left for work) and Misty (when she put her to bed at 8pm? or 10pm?) . No public statement from Misty's brother or friends as to the location of Haleigh during their visit. No statement from the A/C man. However, if she was already gone at that time - I think the A/C man would have spilled those beans already. Surely LP would have found out!! HE, is conspicuously quiet, except for the $$ offer.

Soulscape did an analysis of the last seen chart for 10pm.

Tuba -if you meant otherwise, please pipe up!

You're right Kait - thanks for bringing us down to earth lol. As I understand it from Misty's words (if we can believe it!) is that the visitors and the repairman had all left by 5:30?

Tuba, I generally don't get urges to vomit when reading one of your charts but this chart was an exception.

I ran your chart thru my software to find SUN/MOON 20:55 Sag parallel BLACK MOON LILITH applying within 2 minutes of Arc, and Part of Death at 15:52 Taurus conj. 2nd House cusp opposite 8th House of Death and inconjunct the MOON, Part of MISfortune in radix 8th House of Death trining VENUS the Child in woefull 12th House, malefic SOUTH NODE in 5th House of the Child.

I am sickened beyond words. I fear what will be found is a dead child.

Thanks,
Soulscape

On HLN commentary tonight one of the experts commented that if this crime happened as Misty claims it did, and the perpetrator entered the home and took Haleigh from the same room that two other people were sleeping in, then we are dealing with a very, very dangerous and usually homicidal sexual predator. This was a high risk abduction, and an inexperienced person would not attempt such brazeness.

They also talked about the high likelihood that the household floor plan and set us was known to the perpetrator - no bumbling about in the dark with chance of waking someone up. He knew their habits, and where the child would be.

I share your fear. Let's pray to be wrong this time.

On HLN commentary tonight one of the experts commented that if this crime happened as Misty claims it did, and the perpetrator entered the home and took Haleigh from the same room that two other people were sleeping in, then we are dealing with a very, very dangerous and usually homicidal sexual predator. This was a high risk abduction, and an inexperienced person would not attempt such brazeness.

They also talked about the high likelihood that the household floor plan and set us was known to the perpetrator - no bumbling about in the dark with chance of waking someone up. He knew their habits, and where the child would be.

I maybe repeating myself, but this is sadly what I believe happened. It is rare, but in the right conditions, not so much. I pray they find her.

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the SuperAstros for the awesome charts and work for Haleigh. Housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, AKSleuth...all of you are the best, and we appreciate you. You continually amaze us. :blowkiss:

My comments in red:

No.

No.

I'm reserving judgement on this one, although the Charts seem to repeat the *friend* angle...

Your entire post is what I think also.

What sickens me is the thought that things would have been different if she had not waited until 3:30 am, and gave the evil sick-o so much time to get as far as he needed too.

Also, I imagine the dogs that tracked her scent would have better luck if the trail hadn't been 15 hours old.

No, I do not think she waited with secret knowledge.

I am now leaning towards this, also.:frown:

No, see above.

Yes. While Misty may have confused herself regarding the time she put Haleigh to bed, I believe she did in fact put the child to bed and I believe she did not realize Haleigh was gone until she woke up around 3:00 am on 2/10/09.

While it is possible all of the Astrologers including myself have misread the charts, it is unlikely. I have another chart I will share with you tomorrow, as sickening as the ones we have looked at today, that supports what I am saying. I am too tired to stay up and post it now.

Thanks,
Soulscape

My comments in red:

No.

I'm reserving judgement on this one, although the Charts seem to repeat the *friend* angle...

No, see above.

Yes. While Misty may have confused herself regarding the time she put Haleigh to bed, I believe she did in fact put the child to bed and I believe she did not realize Haleigh was gone until she woke up around 3:00 am on 2/10/09.

While it is possible all of the Astrologers including myself have misread the charts, it is unlikely. I have another chart I will share with you tomorrow, as sickening as the ones we have looked at today, that supports what I am saying. I am too tired to stay up and post it now.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Do you see anywhere where drugs where being done ? I was thinking they were smoking something or drinking something and believe Mistie may have zonked out for a few hours, maybe (pot) was laced with something. After seeing her brother's myspace page with the pot leafs all over it and the police report on Ron(meth) Just seems like this may be someone who frequents the house and either sells or uses drugs with mistie and ron... please correct me if I am way off base but, the heavy feeling of complete disorientation(drug induced) is so prominent to me in these charts...

Thank you for your post, Soulscape. I've obviously jumped the gun, not having read/studied all of the charts. Misty just needs to come clean with what she is hiding. I had hoped that her fear of LE would outweigh her fear of Ronald, but that doesn't seem to be the case........at least YET.

I am just sickened by this entire situation. A 17 yo (child herself IMO) responsible for 2 young children. This entire situation stinks to high heaven. The turmoil Kaleigh has already had in her short little life.........and to have it end like this, well, it just breaks my heart.

Is there any way that I chart can be done for this man and compared to Haleigh's to see if they overlap in any way? This is a registered sex predator who has served time in prison for acts performed on a child < 12. He was last seen on Feb. 1st at a Walmart in the county just north of Haleigh. His mother was the last one to speak to him at 2:15 a.m. on Feb. 2nd. She reported him missing on Feb. 5th.

DOB: 6/18/83

Short article
http://www.ocala.com/article/20090213/articles/902130269

The timing of this man's disappearance compared to Haleigh's is just too coincidental for me.

I'm praying with you Lovejac.

Thank you for being so warm and inviting to my post. I do not aspire to learn forensic astrology but when I sign on to WS this forum is my first visit every morning.

I have come to deeply admire and respect the work of so many here. My gratitude is not only for the time and dedication they give in providing charts but there consideration in translating those charts for us that do not understand. I am humbled and grateful to each and every one of you :blowkiss:

I thought that perhaps when a chart is drawn up that the birth place might be needed? I hope I am not presuming too much about how these charts are constructed.

I found an article today in which Misty talked about herself.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293/1008/WEATHER?Title=Misty_Croslin__who_was_watching_Haleigh__tells_about_herself

Of course it is very interesting but she stated that her state of birth was Michigan.

It goes on to tell a bit about her life up until she came to be at the home with Haleigh. I hope this can help too.

Kat You have a lot to offer to the super astro's information is needed in order for them to do the charts. We in turn by getting information such as birthdates, interviews, docs etc. get to benefit from reading the charts. Then we get to learn from comparing the charts to thier explanation of it in thier posts!

It takes teamwork from all of us for this forum to work so PLEASE stop by more often & post what you find. It's sad with so many cases we need everyone's help in case it's something one of us missed.

Thank You to everyone who has posted needed information to help find Haleigh! :blowkiss:

:rose: :rose: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!" :rose: :rose:
:angel:

snipped from Soulscape:
Misty Croslin was born 12/9/91 in Michigan. I have used Lansing as that is a central city in Michigan. I think it will be close enough for our purposes. We could also experiment with a chart relocated to Satsuma for her.

Great minds think alike SS! I was thinking either Lansing or maybe Flint. Either way it should be close enough.

Maybe Angel and some of our other "up North" friends can think about her accent - but honestly, I thought she had a hint of southern....

From the voice of accents in Michigan & not to offend anyone here, but Misty has an accent/word choices that is found a lot around the city of Tayor, MI. We call them "Tayortuckins"! Well known if you are from Michigan that they all have the country accent when they have or lived in Taylor. JMO

P.S. This is not meant to offend anyone...when I visit my relatives in CA, FL, & NC they tell me I have an accent! LOL

I'll see if I can dig up anything here from her family in any court records like tickets, police reports etc. KAITLAND!

I'll be busy later today with my grandkids for Valentine's so that my daughter & fiancee can go out. (Which she needs after losing her job Thursday due the economy :( ! )

My comments in red:

Thanks,
Soulscape

I tend to agree with you, Soulscape. While trying to figure out how a child could be kidnapped from a mobile home in the middle of the night, with others sleeping in the same room, I surveyed Mistie's comments, as incompatible as they are. Also, looking at what we've been told by sleuths in the know (unstable mobile homes and their noise factor, deadbolt locks) plus activity at the home after the father left for work, I'm looking at this:

She said people were over earlier, 5-5:30ish. She said she put the children to bed 8-10pm, she was then doing laundry before she herself went to bed.

Like I've said before, mobile homes are noisy, double-wides included. The racket from the washing machine alone is highly distracting. She may also have had the television on (loud enough to hear over the washer), or music playing. Now if someone had been to the home, saw the child, knew the layout of the place, he could have easily set the door himself for entry later. Mistie probably didn't recheck the door because it was Ronald's routine to lock that door before he left. We're talking about a young girl, overwhelmed by the young kids, plus visitors, so the urgency of checking that door, like most of us would have done, didn't exist.

I'm thinking the perp came into the house while Mistie was occupied in another room, washing machine shaking the place, TV on, she's folding clothes, putting them away, going to the bathroom herself. Any number of things that could get her away from where Haleigh lay asleep. When Mistie finally retired, she didn't check on Haleigh, assuming she was where she was supposed to be, in bed asleep, perhaps with covers over a teddy bear or doll or pillow to make it appear she was still there in the dark.

What bothers me most about her story are the many versions of where they went to bed that night. Haleigh in a room alone, or with her brother, joined by Mistie, in bed with Mistie, in bed with her brother........ and so on. Was Mistie on some sort of drug or alcohol to blur her memory? Did someone else come to visit later, after the kids were in bed, an "innocent" visit, just to chat, and perhaps given Mistie something in her drink to make her groggy enough not to notice when Mistie eventually disappeared? When Mistie awoke at 3am her mind was alert enough to see the child was absent. Where did Mistie really sleep before 3am? In the living room? Did Mistie herself leave the kitchen light on?

Or should we look at the fact that Mistie seems ditsy and the possibility that she lives naturally in a state of brain fog, including cigarette smoke. That could eliminate a late evening visitor and explain why she doesn't know where they were sleeping, allowing for someone to sneak into the house when she was in natural fog.

This is what I've been working on.

There was a SCREEN door attached to the back door, so that means the back door opens to the inside of the house. That makes sense with the theory of the lock being opened ahead of time. If the door opened outwardly, it would have been more easily noticed if the door was propped unlocked against the jamb. So this fits with the theory someone opened and set the door ahead of the abduction. The same person probably DID put the cinder block to hold open that screen door just before he entered to snatch Haleigh.

From the voice of accents in Michigan & not to offend anyone here, but Misty has an accent/word choices that is found a lot around the city of Tayor, MI. We call them "Tayortuckins"! Well known if you are from Michigan that they all have the country accent when they have or lived in Taylor. JMO

Offense shouldn't be taken by anyone. Most areas of the country produce "accents". There are people who study those accents and have been successful in helping amnesiacs find their families or their roots! Our accents are very important. :) It could be extremely useful in astrology, too. Or when catching shady folks in a lie. :wink:

I get questioned all the time, "Where are you from: New Jersey, :eek: Pennsylvania, Ohio? Nope. I've always lived in the Deep South. However, some of my ancestors were from those states and I believe that's where my accent originates. Genetics, maybe? Now this doesn't mean my New Orleans Yat never rears its head. :crazy"

Salem, Kat, Nanny 1 and Jersey Girl, I cannot express my gratitude enough for you guys rushing over here to give our Super Astro's Misty's dob.

I feel so proud to be part of so much love and concern for yet another innocent child in the middle of a crisis.

Sorry if I'm being too mushy, I am just so overwhelmed with sadness after reading Tuba's chart for 2/13/09 9:30 am.

To think that Kaleigh is still going through this horror while everyone was looking for her just breaks my heart.

Please pray with me that LE finds the answers they need to find her before she's gone from this world>

I am on my knees praying beside you Lovejac.

Thank you for what you Ladies do. I read here daily and think,your all awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288