Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

This family has no love for anyone. I recall all the stuffed animals that were placed on their lawn were put in trash bags almost as soon as they were placed. They opened the envelopes and checked for money. When asked why she threw all the toys in the trash, cindy responded, "They smelled of cigarette smoke".

.....Yeah, that little remark leaves a soft spot in the deepest of cynics, doesn't it?

Now I am even MORE suspicious of this group, especially after seeing their adulation of George and Cindy today!!

The photo of the organizer of the memorial brick walk on Suburban, hugging George tells me all I ever need to know about his project. If he is going to put George and Cindy on a pedestal and openly associate them with the memorial project for Caylee .... I would NEVER EVER donate one penny to a project that honors George and Cindy after their support of the felon and lying in court.

For the project organizer to embrace the Anthonys in such a public way, would mean that anyone donating money to his group, would also be embracing the Anthonys and be in support of what the Anthonys are doing.

It literally made me sick to see the photos of Cindy and George turning the memorial today for CAYLEE into an event for Cindy and George to be front and center and to be the focus of today's event. They did NOT support Caylee during the murder trial, when they lied, under oath, to help their felon daughter. Nothing they are doing now is for Caylee.

It doesnt make sense not to buy the land first , get it approved by zoning and neighbours, etc. No, I would not give any money.
And youre right about the A's. They supported that daughter too much. Why GA has not come out and publicly denounced what she accused him of is beyond me. And that big smile on CA's face when prosecution was found wrong/overruled about something did it for me as far as her wanting JUSTICE for Caylee.
Does anyone else remember that smile? And oh not to mention lying about the chloroform search. How you confuse chlorophyll and that is beyond me.

You would think that an organization that is so closely tied to religious believes would have taken a clue from lightning striking the tallest tree at the remains site the day KC was sentenced as a sign that maybe this is not such a good idea. jmo

Tying an org. to religious beliefs just reels in more gullible folks with a false sense of security. Jim Bakker and other folks come to mind.

This family has no love for anyone. I recall all the stuffed animals that were placed on their lawn were put in trash bags almost as soon as they were placed. They opened the envelopes and took the money. When asked why she threw all the toys in the trash, cindy responded, "They smelled of cigarette smoke".

.....Yeah, that little remark leaves a soft spot in the deepest of cynics, doesn't it?

WHERE WAS THE FEBREEZ?? Sorry I couldn't resist.
I think it was a lovely gesture for those people to leave stuffed animals, cards, etc for Caylee. It wouldve made me feel supported but guess they saw it differently:banghead:

So, Eddie Delvalle, who is heading up the project, can't say for sure if the public can trust BringKidsHome!! You can't make this stuff up!!:truce:
snip-

Segura acknowledged that his group has not done much fundraising prior to seeking $200,000 to build the Suburban Drive memorial. He insists the project is legitimate and will get built, as long as Orange County commissioners rezone the land to allow the memorial. If the project does not proceed, donors who purchase bricks will be refunded a portion of their donation, and other donations may not be returned, according to the group's website.
"It is a new organization. I can't answer if the public can trust it," said Eddie DelValle, an Orlando-based volunteer for Bring Kids Home, who is organizing the memorial project. "I'm putting my faith in it."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28817094/detail.html

NJ officials revoked BringKidsHome corporation status Back on April for not filing annual reports.

Bet that had a lot to do with confusion A's to where the org is located.

Btw, ClickOrlando just reported the story live (probably on video on their website) that the org is located in NJ....and reported that NJ address after their interview with Segura regarding the revocation.....so I assume he told the reporter their location as NJ.....guessing tho.

WHERE WAS THE FEBREEZ?? Sorry I couldn't resist.
I think it was a lovely gesture for those people to leave stuffed animals, cards, etc for Caylee. It wouldve made me feel supported but guess they saw it differently:banghead:

I guess they only want to keep things that smell( yeah right) like rotten pizza.
Could not resist either.

NJ officials revoked BringKidsHome corporation status Back on April for not filing annual reports.

Btw, ClickOrlando just reported the story live (probably on video on their website) that the org is located in NJ....and that after their interview with Segura regarding the NJ thing...

I like them to find out more about their mysterious founder since it mimics a Zanny the Nanny tale.

One of their goals is to prevent Child Abductions. I'm very curious as to how that would work because from my perspective all the money in the world cannot stop someone from abducting a child if that is their intention. jmo

BBM-If that was/is this organizations goals they would be better off and the prospect of reaching their goal if in fact they took the grant money to educate children in elementary schools all the way up to high schools about the danger of abductions and ways to avoid being a victim and for the older children, maybe self defense. That would be a living legacy and a befitting memorial to Caylee. All the descriptions of this theme park this organization is planning under the guise of a memorial, has everything except the Ferris wheel and Ticket booth, but those are coming I expect. JMO.

Perhaps it is time to resurrect the old Kidfinders threads and then start asking questions as to exactly what efforts the Anthonys are putting into what they "promised" the community back then with their fancy new boat and moving billboards?

I would LOVE to ask Lippman why the Anthonys have abandoned any and all efforts with Kidfinders in order to go on a cross country tour looking for a "foundation" to "affiliate themselves" with....

And YES...I understand exactly what Kidfinders is all about....but would LOVE to see the Anthonys feet put to the fire....

It doesnt make sense not to buy the land first , get it approved by zoning and neighbours, etc. No, I would not give any money.
And youre right about the A's. They supported that daughter too much. Why GA has not come out and publicly denounced what she accused him of is beyond me. And that big smile on CA's face when prosecution was found wrong/overruled about something did it for me as far as her wanting JUSTICE for Caylee.
Does anyone else remember that smile? And oh not to mention lying about the chloroform search. How you confuse chlorophyll and that is beyond me.

Thought the same thing when I read Click Orlando's article ... WTH ??
They want to collect money for bricks now and if the zoning doesn't go through , then the park doesn't go through and, oh by the way ... only a partial refund ??
Nooo, that's not a scam ! $200,000 park ? Seriously ? How about putting in a park bench in, say, Jay Blanchard Park where Caylee loved to go ? It could even have a plaque on it in memory of Caylee ... or a new play gym ...

Why, oh why do people keep turning everything Caylee into an extravaganza ?? It really ticks me off !! :banghead:

Oh, and way to start "bringing kids home" ... wonder how much this org actually spends to "bring kids home" .... :banghead:

Well, this is even more rediculous than what I had just posted!!:banghead:
George, Cindy Anthony attend event where group reveals plans for Caylee Anthony memorial
Snipped..

The planned memorial, if built, would center on a reflecting pond with a glass ring — intended to provide the effect of a floating halo — hanging above it.

Leading to the pond would be a walkway, walled with cubby holes for visitors to leave stuffed animals, flowers and other mementos. Those would be collected, Jefrë said, and given to children's charities.

The memorial also would be lined with hundreds of glass disks, each containing the name of a missing child and a QR code linking visitors to information about the children.

"These discs are illuminated at night as a symbol for when neighborhood porch lights are left on as a beacon for children to come home," Jefrë said. "When a child returns home, their light will turn off."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...orial-plans-revealed-20110808,0,2265952.story
We're in a residential neighborhood with children on a street leading to an elementary school!! I wouldn't want my child having to pass that every day on their way to school walking or by bus!! Caylee definetely deserves a memorial-but it doesn't have to be where she decomposed!!:twocents:

My hinky meter has been going crazy since I first read about this planned memorial. It's going into overdrive 100x since reading this. What the heck???!!!

They want to collect money for bricks now and if the zoning doesn't go through , then the park doesn't go through and, oh by the way ... only a partial refund ??
Nooo, that's not a scam ! $200,000 park ? Seriously ? How about putting in a park bench in, say, Jay Blanchard Park where Caylee loved to go ? It could even have a plaque on it in memory of Caylee ... or a new play gym ...

Why, oh why do people keep turning everything Caylee into an extravaganza ?? It really ticks me off !! :banghead:

Oh, and way to start "bringing kids home" ... wonder how much this org actually spends to "bring kids home" .... :banghead:

Would it not be funny if the Anthonys already forked over bucks for some bricks too.

And I am going to gander that there isn't a chance in h377 that rezoning will go through...

Not sure if the process is the same in Orange County, but when I had a new building built for one of my businesses, I had to have the area rezoned....

The process involved me paying an application fee and then I was placed on the agenda for a future Planning and Zoning Board Meeting. My request then had to be published in the local legal notices of newspaper for x issues, and all homeowners residing within a certain radius were contacted by mail and notified that they could attend meeting to refute request in public hearing...

Once I got past the stage where Planning and Zoning approved my request at public meeting, it was then on to the next phase....same process, only this time, in front of City Council during a public meeting.....

I guarantee that IF BringHomeKids attempts to have that lot rezoned in a residential area, the already disgusted homeowners are going to PROTEST LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

BBM-If that was/is this organizations goals they would be better off and the prospect of reaching their goal if in fact they took the grant money to educate children in elementary schools all the way up to high schools about the danger of abductions and ways to avoid being a victim and for the older children, maybe self defense. That would be a living legacy and a befitting memorial to Caylee. All the descriptions of this theme park this organization is planning under the guise of a memorial, has everything except the Ferris wheel and Ticket booth, but those are coming I expect. JMO.

One of their goals is to prevent Child Abductions. I'm very curious as to how that would work because from my perspective all the money in the world cannot stop someone from abducting a child if that is their intention. jmo

ITA, how about working towards awareness of family oriented abuse or violence or unwanted children ... or working towards changing laws that are supposed to protect the most vulnerable of the population ? You know working towards any number of issues ... but child abduction ? Then I guess their org shouldn't be called "Bring Kids Home" ... I mean if you're going to prevent the abductions in the first place

This org is bogus and hopefully most people will see right through them ... that fact that the Anthonys have more or less endorsed them should say it all ... JMO

And I am going to gander that there isn't a chance in h377 that rezoning will go through...

Not sure if the process is the same in Orange County, but when I had a new building built for one of my businesses, I had to have the area rezoned....

The process involved me paying an application fee and then I was placed on the agenda for a future Planning and Zoning Board Meeting. My request then had to be published in the local legal notices of newspaper for x issues, and all homeowners residing within a certain radius were contacted by mail and notified that they could attend meeting to refute request in public hearing...

Once I got past the stage where Planning and Zoning approved my request at public meeting, it was then on to the next phase....same process, only this time, in front of City Council during a public meeting.....

I guarantee that IF BringHomeKids attempts to have that lot rezoned in a residential area, the already disgusted homeowners are going to PROTEST LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

Thanks!~ I didn't even think of that ... the area residents will have a BIG say in whether it's zoned for it or not ....

Btw, ClickOrlando just reported the story live (probably on video on their website) that the org is located in NJ....and reported that NJ address after their interview with Segura regarding the revocation.....so I assume he told the reporter their location as NJ.....guessing tho.

From the link:

Segura acknowledged that his group has not done much fundraising prior to seeking $200,000 to build the Suburban Drive memorial. He insists the project is legitimate and will get built, as long as Orange County commissioners rezone the land to allow the memorial. If the project does not proceed, donors who purchase bricks will be refunded a portion of their donation, and other donations may not be returned, according to the group's website.

Oh my. I think this is WAY worse than what happened with Kidfinders. JMO.

With the slightest bit of pressure, most LEGITIMATE charities or foundations would calmly state their mission and reassure the community.

All I am reading over last couple of hours is that this group appears to be panicking at having had a spotlight turned on their intentions, and there is some backpedaling and Asssssterick covering going on...

I predict this "group" will crash and burn within two days, especially if the media catches wind of this thread...

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28543667/detail.html-video report includes short interview with Eddie Delvalle from July 14 2011
Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

'Bring Kids Home' Plans Walkway

snip-
"Each school day, hundreds of children pass by this location," representatives say in the release.
Bring Kids Home plans to build the walkway by selling engraved bricks available for public purchase.
"Caylee's Walkway will preserve her memory and become a positive step in highlighting the serious challenges and complexities of dealing with child abuse, neglect, and exploitation within our society," the group claims in the release.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28543667/detail.html#ixzz1UatgPEMx

Would it not be funny if the Anthonys already forked over bucks for some bricks too.

Ya, it would be since they would probably want to be first and have their name first to be seen when you go to the "memorial" ....
That would be funny ... :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back