MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to Stearns County and talked to people, etc?

I have not been to Stearns county, but I've talked with 3 people, NCMEC, The Stearns County Sheriff's office (PJ), and Minneapolis FBI. We're still trying to get Minneapolis FBI to call DM. He talked with her for 45 minutes, several weeks ago.

I'm also talking with a private investigator who is very familiar with how these pedophile rings work.

Class assignments

1. Can we prove with the evidence we have that DR is connected to or helping the case?

2. Can you prove with the evidence we have that DR is lying or telling the truth?

Due by tuesday March 17, if you fail to comply you will have to make it up with me after school.

Jacobs case has to have a lone wolf who hasn't said a word to anyone for 25 years. The more people involved, the more mouths to blab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you understand how some members of the group or close to it who found out information were killed and/or went missing, you tend to not tell as easily. especially if members of the group are high ranking officials in government or religion. People who have money and status have connections and others "looking out" for them. If one person tells, then a lot of people's names and reputations are on the line. Status and money are powerful deterrents. Look at Bill Cosby. 25 victims and people are still not believing he could have done that.

Jacobs case has to have a lone wolf who hasn't said a word to anyone for 25 years. The more people involved, the more mouths to blab.

Especially with uneducated members in prison, the sex ring theory lacks plausibility to me.

Especially with uneducated members in prison, the sex ring theory lacks plausibility to me.

I did learn a lot from a detective out of Pennsylvania. Someone from a nationally known support group suggested him to me. He taught me a lot on the massive underground pedophile rings, and unfortunately, many of the so called "lone wolves" are also in these rings. Not all of them, but many know each other. ther was recently an on line child pot and pedophile ring busted out if the UK. There was 70,000 members.

I did learn a lot from a detective out of Pennsylvania. Someone from a nationally known support group suggested him to me. He taught me a lot on the massive underground pedophile rings, and unfortunately, many of the so called "lone wolves" are also in these rings. Not all of them, but many know each other. there was recently an on line child pot and pedophile ring busted out if the UK. There was 70,000 members.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/.../t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

Let's stay on topic, please.

Thanks.

On joys blog....commenter derek...he mentions a boy in an apartment. What is that about?

It's alleged by one of the Bahners that Jacob was taken to their sister's apartment. She confirmed this, then said she lied. However, she also said she was scared, and said he was there, and she lied about the lying.
I still feel they're involved, but what a mess.....they're probably difficult to deal with. If there is a cover-up, as there often is when an abduction is possibly connected to a pedophile ring or trafficking ring, perps like the Bahners are perfect: Investigators can say they're not credible. However, if they'd look at the rest of the information, maybe they can't say this. They just won't look at the rest of the information.

It may be annoying to hear about "cover-ups" over and over again, but his IS a reality. This is happening internationally, especially with Catholic Church pedophiles. St. John's Abby is a real possibility also.

Since he has never been a part of this investigation, I am uncomfortable using his name. You should start a topic.

Especially with no links, documentation, etc linking him in any way to this case.

if you understand how some members of the group or close to it who found out information were killed and/or went missing, you tend to not tell as easily. especially if members of the group are high ranking officials in government or religion. People who have money and status have connections and others "looking out" for them. If one person tells, then a lot of people's names and reputations are on the line. Status and money are powerful deterrents. Look at Bill Cosby. 25 victims and people are still not believing he could have done that.

Why would vicious killers with big secrets keep anyone alive? Accidents are sooooooo easy to do.

They are not humanitarians with hearts.

<modsnip>

I applaud the users who are thinking outside of the box. You're championing a great cause.

I thoroughly believe the answers lie in the Paynesville & Cold Spring cases. Those, along with others in surrounding towns that haven't been exposed yet will lead us to the perpetrator.

I did not see what the remark was about me, but I am not the FBI or the BCA who helped identify DR as the POI.

I am so curious as to why out of all of the people as possibilities he is the one that is a POI.

Please remember I am NOT the one who has the power to identify him. Picking on me is seriously strange.

All of these LE people put the dots together. I so wonder what they are.

Yes, Mossad, please return to us and speak more about Germania -- because the dots I connect in that regard may be (and most likely are) far different from yours.

Let's face it, LE has *something* incriminating and substantive related to DR's possible involvement in Jacob's abduction. As an aside, was Mark Redwine ever identified as a POI in his son's murder? Here we have DR officially identified as a person of interest in a very high profile case. No matter how attached I am to my personal beliefs about what happened to Jacob and Jared, I cannot ignore the facts, starting with fact number one: LE found something incriminating when they searched DR's house/property/computer/etc. So while I still have a separate working theory with regard to culpability in this case, LE is not in sync with me nor I with them, but they are holding all the cards (and the case files, evidence, trained professionals, etc.).

We can discuss book content now, even without a link, as long as you reference information from the book. I've received book orders from several members, and those have already received a PDF of the book.

I'll certainly answer anyone's questions as they come.

Let's face it, LE has *something* incriminating and substantive related to DR's possible involvement in Jacob's abduction. As an aside, was Mark Redwine ever identified as a POI in his son's murder? Here we have DR officially identified as a person of interest in a very high profile case. No matter how attached I am to my personal beliefs about what happened to Jacob and Jared, I cannot ignore the facts, starting with fact number one: LE found something incriminating when they searched DR's house/property/computer/etc. So while I still have a separate working theory with regard to culpability in this case, LE is not in sync with me nor I with them, but they are holding all the cards (and the case files, evidence, trained professionals, etc.).
I don't know why they wouldn't show their hand in some fashion, esp. after his letter.

Are there Constitutional issues in sharing at the federal or state level? We need a lawyer

Jewelia, I too think there is or was a child sex ring operating in Stearns county area.

minnesota fails to investigate sex abuse

was reading back and remembered about this article ^

The majority of the 203 sex abuse allegations that went uninvestigated came from (wait for it!) Sherburne, &#8203;Stearns, and Wright counties!

It also says in the article they are only going to 'review' cases from 2013... which leaves 10 years of reported sex abuse to be ignored.

Lastly, I recall reading a comment on the Kare 11 facebook page about a year and a half ago stating that the area has a (well known) 'problem' with sexual abuse of children.

It's a pretty dangerous job, and you definitely have to know what you're doing. I left her email on this thread, anyone with questions is welcome to email her. BTW, I was wrong, she wasn't a bail bonds agent for 30 years, she just told me it was 20 years. Bail Bond agents deal with hardened and dangerous criminals, and it's not an easy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan