CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's what I mean? He explained 4 times already & said he was doing the verdict forms the way the law instructions back on 7/2 & she is still going on & on & on citing constitutional amendments!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard defense attys. going on like they do!
Not even Nurmi & Willmont! OH my, at least they knew the law!

And, IMO, she is not helping herself out one iota. She is appearing to be argumentative -- but not wisely so, nearly contemptuous of His Honor and the laws & statutes of the State of Colorado and the Constitution of the United States of America. She needs to sit down & be quiet.

Why does Nelson think she can change the Laws are to how the verdict forms are supposed to be given? She feels really entitled doesn't she? Aren't they special?

Hey all! Thanks for the tweets and discussion of what's going on in the courtroom!

Verdict - I say Monday also!! :judge:

Do they have the shooters chair lowered to make him seem small?? Like in Anthony and Arias?

Do they have the shooters chair lowered to make him seem small?? Like in Anthony and Arias?

I thought he was just reclining. What a trick if they have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Stewart KMGH ‏@MarcKMGH · 5m5 minutes ago
Closing arguments tomorrow in #theatershooting trial. We will carry live on @DenverChannel

his chair seems to have rounded edges whereas his atty's have a square back---different chairs--but is reclining a bit

I thought he was just reclining. What a trick if they have!

Looking at full screen.....chair is definitely quite lower than the others!!!....grrrrrrrr

Ugh. Well I don't approve of the low seat business!

his chair seems to have rounded edges whereas his atty's have a square back---different chairs--but is reclining a bit

Yes....looks just like the deputys chair....I'm obviously so bored with Nelson that I'm looking around for something interesting!

Greetings WS Friends!
:loveyou:

I'm late. Spent the morning doing chores and errands and stuff so I can be available all day tomorrow to give my full attention to closing arguments. :happy dance:

What a bunch of whiners, the defense.! Blahhhhh. :tantrum:

JH for the most part sits really still. He does swing in his chair sometimes but he mostly sits really still. I would be so uncomfortable. My back would go!

Hi Chelly! You haven't missed much! Just a whole lot of attitude from Ms Nelson.

If these people can't make themselves available I would question how much they care for JH. If their testimony can save his life wouldn't they make every effort to come?

What?
A defense witness for penalty phase is off looking at butterflies and can't appear in court. Hey defense....subpoena!

Ok...sounds like all the potential witnesses for defense have pre-paid for trips out of the country. What does that tell us?

All these witnesses knew they would need to be available July/August. So they all make plans to be away??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member