MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Heads Up! We're moving over to the forum.

Please start posting in the topic threads. This thread will be locked soon, and we will have no more open general discussion threads.

It's still a work in progress, but I've opened a few threads to get you started. As time allows, I will copy over some older posts, and open more threads.

If you have an idea for a topic thread, or want to help seek out the relevant posts, just send me a pm.

Here's the direct link to the Jacob Wetterling sub-forum in Missing but Not Forgotten.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?579-Jacob-Wetterling

:tyou:

:seeya: Heads Up! We're moving over to the forum.

Please start posting in the topic threads. This thread will be locked soon, and we will have no more open general discussion threads.

It's still a work in progress, but I've opened a few threads to get you started. As time allows, I will copy over some older posts, and open more threads.

If you have an idea for a topic thread, or want to help seek out the relevant posts, just send me a pm.

Here's the direct link to the Jacob Wetterling sub-forum in Missing but Not Forgotten.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?579-Jacob-Wetterling

:tyou:

This link won't work for me, is it because I'm using my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This link won't work for me, is it because I'm using my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably so. In Tapatalk, go to Sub-Forums --> Missing --> Missing but Not Forgotten --> Jacob Wetterling (scroll down to bottom of list).

Click on "Jacob Wetterling".

At the top you'll see "Jacob Wetterling General Discussion Threads". That's a separate sub-forum containing all of the past GD threads.

Below that, you will see "stickies" (media thread, who's who thread, etc.); and

Underneath that, the list of open discussion threads.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member