Teens said they found spot months ago

Sorry, First time trying to link. I can't get lin to work but if you copy and paste you can see it.

This is a different group of people. These are teens that came across this same site area that caylee was found at. These are teens and can be found on fox 35.Here is the headlines "Teens said they found spot months ago" I am sorry but I haven't done much of this sleuthing but have been lurking for a couple months.

Sandy

NONE of the young teens shown in the video and noted in the Fox report are KC's acquaintences. NONE of them are the 'auto parts guy'.

I might add though, it is strange the police would tell them it was a 'bomb'-Fox news does have the police report. Wonder if this spot was exactly where Caylee was found..

QUOTE=imaginethatsr;3047445]Hi All, Not sure where to put this but found it interesting. I remembered hearing somewhere that there was some talk about a auto parts guy that may know where caylee would be found. Look at this video and notice the back ground. Could this be what they were talking about?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1[/url][/quote]

This is a different group of people. These are teens that came across this same site area that caylee was found at. These are teens and can be found on fox 35.Here is the headlines "Teens said they found spot months ago" I am sorry but I haven't done much of this sleuthing but have been lurking for a couple months.

Sandy
Okay, now that I've got your link activated, I'm going to change the title of the thread to reflect the name of the article.

FE tried to post directly to your post but it didn't work. I give up!

Don't give up! The link is fixed and I appreciate your efforts. Welcome!

Isn't it strange that they found a BOMB? Good thing they didn't blow themselves up. I wonder how far away the bag was? And why they didn't smell anything?

Don't give up! The link is fixed and I appreciate your efforts. Welcome!

Isn't it strange that they found a BOMB? Good thing they didn't blow themselves up. I wonder how far away the bag was? And why they didn't smell anything?

I wonder if LE told them it was a bomb just to scare them away from coming back to the area again? Guess they were partly right - as Nancy Grace would say, it was really a BOMBSHELL.:eek:

I'm inclined to believe what those teens found really WAS related to Caylee. The doc dump includes statements from all of them, in which they all noted that they had not informed the media about the find. If it is related, makes me believe there was an accomplice, since I can't imagine KC digging such a deep hole.

I also think what those teens found WAS related to Caylee - in the latest doc dump, all of their written statements are included...along with notations that they did not inform the media about their discovery.

Thank you all! LOL I just couldn't get my point across.
Wouldn't it be something if casey planted the bomb, after all she was looking up household weapons.....

I wonder if LE told them it was a bomb just to scare them away from coming back to the area again? Guess they were partly right - as Nancy Grace would say, it was really a BOMBSHELL.:eek:

I'm inclined to believe what those teens found really WAS related to Caylee. The doc dump includes statements from all of them, in which they all noted that they had not informed the media about the find. If it is related, makes me believe there was an accomplice, since I can't imagine KC digging such a deep hole.

Thank you all! LOL I just couldn't get my point across.
Wouldn't it be something if casey planted the bomb, after all she was looking up household weapons.....

Hmmm. Putting these two posts together makes for some rather intriguing possibilities, doesn't it?

I'm still scratching my head that LE was right there and didn't find Caylee.

Last night on TV they said the bag had been left on the surface of the ground, not ever buried, which just ADDS to the mystery, IF that's accurate!

Okay, now that I've got your link activated, I'm going to change the title of the thread to reflect the name of the article.

thank you sooooo much for your help..I think I learned something about this posting too!:)

A bomb???? Holy crap! Even if it's not related to Caylee, a bomb is hardly nothing. Sounded like LE just dismissed it. "Nah, wasn't related to Caylee. It was just a bomb."

I think so too. It was strange their statements were included in the doc dump.

How do we know that the area the boys mentioned finding was the exact same spot where the remains were found? From what I have seen on the map, the wooded area is pretty big. I can't believe LE would take their statements and not follow up with what they found...and worse yet...lie and say they did and that it was not related.

How do we know that the area the boys mentioned finding was the exact same spot where the remains were found? From what I have seen on the map, the wooded area is pretty big. I can't believe LE would take their statements and not follow up with what they found...and worse yet...lie and say they did and that it was not related.

Its not the same spot. Their statements say the end of suburban drive. The bag and remains were found further up near chickasaw. The distance between the two is about 0.3 miles or 1640 ft

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back