HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This differs from the "Mark Fuhrman said he heard it from a dispatcher" story we had:

Fuhrman, I think, said the dogs did not pick up a trail.

'Mark Fuhrman, is a media pundit, wfgodot'.. Although, imo, he is usually fair and balanced. He may have received conjecture and speculation from the dispatcher, imo.. The ms media reporting in the Holly Bobo abduction has been deplorable, and partially responsible for the finger pointing and rumors in this case..imo...

'Mark Fuhrman, is a media pundit, wfgodot'.. Although, imo, he is usually fair and balanced. He may have received conjecture and speculation from the dispatcher, imo.. The ms media reporting in the Holly Bobo abduction has been deplorable, and partially responsible for the finger pointing and rumors in this case..imo...
Yes, I realize who Fuhrman is, and that the quality of his information on that point was highly questionable. Still, it's what we had to go on as I don't remember any information from LE about the dogs tracking the twosome for a time. That's not MSM's fault, necessarily. They can't report what is not given to them.

2 hours of not searching and then the crime scene being completely trampled.

Hearing it put in so many words is depressing.

Why so much discussion between Holly and perp, and really, if the perp was stalking, did he truly not know Clint was home?

Baffling.

Wondergirl, not if the abductor reconed/stalked Holly & the Bobo's familys' routine days or weeks before the abduction. Clint was home due to the paper he was working on; not the norm...
There was no reason for the abductor to rush once he had compliance of the victim. Compliance is the first rule of prey...
It is very disturbing that Holly asked her abductor, why?

Why - Rascal Flatts [HD][Lyrics] - YouTube

Yes, I realize who Fuhrman is, and that the quality of his information on that point was highly questionable. Still, it's what we had to go on as I don't remember any information from LE about the dogs tracking the twosome for a time. That's not MSM's fault, necessarily. They can't report what is not given to them.

wfgodot, Imo, it was an example of how easy it it is to blame the family; the victims..

wfgodot, Imo, it was an example of how easy it it is to blame the family; the victims..
Yes, that's the way that "info" was read, and it's good to have the investigative team's side of the story.

"I was begging them to put out road blocks," said Karen Bobo. "The bond that Holly and I had - I knew that something was completely, absolutely wrong, but I just couldn't make anybody understand that."

Instead, people milled around and totally destroyed a crime scene.

Imo, this is criminal negligence by DCSO...Unbelievable that a preabduction plan was not in place, and that it was 7 days before a road block was iniated..

"Without Public Safety for our Families, we have nothing"..
"How do they sleep at night"?

From the article;

So, Holly Bobo and the man in camouflage disappeared into the woods and vanished. But what about those woods? Did Holly Bobo and her abductor actually disappear into the woods, or did something else happen?

"We believe he may have had a gun or knife, and they continued up this path. On the other side of these woods there is a logging road where you can easily park a vehicle. The dogs, we know, pursued and then stopped. Why would they stop right there? Because the odds are she got into a vehicle," Mike said.

It's a theory backed up by, of all things, a map. Holly Bobo's abductor forgot to turn off her cell phone, so with GPS tracking, that phone can be tracked along a strange, back roads journey that ends in a surprising and upsetting possibility.

The map shows that if police had immediately blocked four roads near the Bobo home, they would have likely caught the abductor in the act.

at least we can lay to rest the discussions (arguments) about "dragged" vs "walked" vs "pulled". it sounds like the definitive final answer is she walked with the perp into the woods.

i also think they did the best job i've seen in two years of explaining clint's mindset that morning - obviously he's the younger brother who looks up to his sister and her boyfriend and as he said, he didn't want to call 911 to say "my sister and her boyfriend are breaking up". completely understandable.

i do wish they had done a better job explaining the order of the scream, the neighbor calling kb, the amount of time it took kb to get home, etc. with all of this communication via phone it would seem easy to put timestamps on the order of things (e.g. - "at x o'clock the neighbor called kb" which would tell us the scream happened five minutes before that call).

I thought it was interesting that her mom just *knew* something very bad had happened, but couldn't get that out - even to Clint. Moms have an intuition that cannot be explained. "If only" Mom would have been home that day instead....:tears:

For some reason, I have hope that she is with her abductor. He was wearing camo and the report says he talked to her for a bit. Maybe he cares about her in his own sick way and wanted to keep her for himself and has her stashed somewhere in his own army bunk or some weird thing. It's pure theory - but one based on hope. How many men who act strange are in the area? Or changed some habits after Holly went missing?

I remember that dispatcher comment from Mark Fuhrman and thought it made him look foolish. TBI doesn't have dispatchers. If they don't start an investigation themselves, they are contacted by local LEs when they need help.

I, too, was heartsick at hearing how the crime scene was trampled. No wonder the case has stalled. Everything that might have helped them narrow down a perp was contaminated.

I remember that dispatcher comment from Mark Fuhrman and thought it made him look foolish. TBI doesn't have dispatchers. If they don't start an investigation themselves, they are contacted by local LEs when they need help.

I, too, was heartsick at hearing how the crime scene was trampled. No wonder the case has stalled. Everything that might have helped them narrow down a perp was contaminated.

I called TBI myself a few years back - because of the Wix case. They don't talk to anybody about anything!

I called TBI myself a few years back - because of the Wix case. They don't talk to anybody about anything!

I have had the same experience. It is the same with OSBI.

The DCSO 911 Dispatcher is who Mark Furhman was getting his info from, imo..

Curious if anyone's theories have changed after the first two TV 4 Holly Bobo segments have aired?

Tonight's segment should reveal some very interesting info concerning the timeline of the abduction, items of evidence located, and their locations, imo. Hopefully there was forensics evidence and the test results will be shared. Guess, that is prolly being a little overly optimistic, huh?...

After watching the special, I am more confident than before that Holly was abducted by a recidivist stranger sexual predator.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201334888678299

Tonight on Channel 4 News at 6:00: The Holly Bobo "Map"
Tonight on Channel 4 News at 6pm: The biggest revelations yet, in our exclusive look inside the Holly Bobo case. You will see and learn all about "The Map". Thanks for all your support on this project. Please share!

Curious if anyone's theories have changed after the first two TV 4 Holly Bobo segments have aired?

Tonight's segment should reveal some very interesting info concerning the timeline of the abduction, items of evidence located, and their locations, imo. Hopefully there was forensics evidence and the test results will be shared. Guess, that is prolly being a little overly optimistic, huh?...

After watching the special, I am more confident than before that Holly was abducted by a experienced stranger sexual predator.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201334888678299

Tonight on Channel 4 News at 6:00: The Holly Bobo "Map"
Tonight on Channel 4 News at 6pm: The biggest revelations yet, in our exclusive look inside the Holly Bobo case. You will see and learn all about "The Map". Thanks for all your support on this project. Please share!
Still holding fast to my "Holly was abducted by someone known to her and to her family" theory.

Ping map tonight will be interesting. Was Holly abducted, then handed off to a third party, allowing abductor then to circle back (almost) to scene?

at least we can lay to rest the discussions (arguments) about "dragged" vs "walked" vs "pulled". it sounds like the definitive final answer is she walked with the perp into the woods.

i also think they did the best job i've seen in two years of explaining clint's mindset that morning - obviously he's the younger brother who looks up to his sister and her boyfriend and as he said, he didn't want to call 911 to say "my sister and her boyfriend are breaking up". completely understandable.

i do wish they had done a better job explaining the order of the scream, the neighbor calling kb, the amount of time it took kb to get home, etc. with all of this communication via phone it would seem easy to put timestamps on the order of things (e.g. - "at x o'clock the neighbor called kb" which would tell us the scream happened five minutes before that call).

He is her older brother, by five years, not a younger brother.

Still holding fast to my "Holly was abducted by someone known to her and to her family" theory.

Ping map tonight will be interesting. Was Holly abducted, then handed off to a third party, allowing abductor then to circle back (almost) to scene?

wfgdot, it is good that you are trusting your instincts. TV 4 is reporting that PI Shelia Wysocki is going to release a theory or two of what happened to Holly on tonight's segment.

Bumping my theory..

Imo, there will be a 30 minute gap in the timeline of the cell pings in the area of 5 forks where the lunchbox was located.

Donnie Frank Jones jr; confessed abductor/murderer of Tn nursing student Megan Sharpton 07/2012.

DFJ, had a felony anhydrous ammonia charge(meth),rape, kidnapping, 2 prison escapes, and attempt to fake his own death, among his 23 total felony charges, since age 12. DFJ was 36 when arrested for felon in possession of a firearm.

DFJ had Means, Motive, Opportunity, in Holly Bobo's abduction.
DFJ released from parole/probation 04/2011
DFJ worked for a company that built & remodelled Hotels in TN.
DFJ used a ruse to abduct Megan Sharpton (was the 2nd attempt on her)(DFJ attempted the same ruse on another green eyed, blonde haired nursing student, but aborted the plan/mission when she called & said that her mother was coming with her.
DFJ taunted Megan's family during her murder investigation.
DFJ was an experienced sexual predator sadistic psychopath that was familiar with LE SOPs, shift change time, stalked his victims, purchased multiple track phones & emails, multiple aliases, fits physical profile, etc..
DFJ, is very experienced, calculating, deflective, manipulative, and creative.
DFJ utilized multiple (3)police jurisdictions in Megan Sharpton's abduction/rape/murder and set her on fire pre-mortem..
etc...

Threw this preliminary profile together of unknown suspect from observations on 04/13/2011; the morning of Holly's abduction;

Profile of Unknown Abductor from observations-jmho

aproximate age mid 40s to 50 stranger - sociopath/psychopath
caucausion - transient worker/construction
experienced-gaines immediate compliance of victim-organized-disciplined-antisocial-120+ IQ
selects, recons, & stalks victims-military/hunting experience
prior criminal record/probable RSO - familiar with LE procedures, schedules, response times & forensics-full camo- monitors LE during abduction
sexual predator-lust killer is often driven to kill due to a sexual motivation, living out sexual fantasies & control over the life of the victim-drug induced
Sadistic, bondage, rituals
narcisstic - enjoys the game/taunting
calculating, opportunist, cagey
Vehicle 4 wheel drive PU or SUV small/mid size - Utilizes forests and abandoned structures as safe havens..

thank you all for posting links. I haven't seen any of this and it is so interesting. I have changed my mind about this case since seeing these videos. I hope to God someone figures this out.

I can't watch videos on my computer. In the article it talks about a strange and winding backroads trip that Holly's phone GPS shows. And then it says the phone info ends in a disturbing place. Does the video give more details about where that phone trail goes??

I can't watch videos on my computer. In the article it talks about a strange and winding backroads trip that Holly's phone GPS shows. And then it says the phone info ends in a disturbing place. Does the video give more details about where that phone trail goes??

I thought someone said it ended up back where it started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246